tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
The Sea Horse Café image

2 for 1 at The Sea Horse Café

Located on Sea Road, this quaint and cosy café offers a great selection of lunchtime treats.

With dishes including sandwiches, panini’s, jacket potatoes, wrap, salads and light & hearty meals there is something available to suit all tastes.

The Sea Horse Café is the ideal venue for a quick and tasty bite to eat when in the East Preston area.

Important Information

Please Note: Members must present their tastecard upon arrival to the restaurant. The Sea Horse Café is extremely busy on Saturdays and Sundays and so tables are subject to availability so you may be better to visit during the week.

View all reviews
The Sea Horse Café
Average member score
3.8 10
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Steve said "Great Food And Atmosphere
Friendly and helpful staff new windows and doors great"
Read more
Steve said "Good
Always good"
Read more
Sam said "Avoid
I really would advise you not to order a breakfast. It will be the worse breakfast you will ever..."
Read more
Sally said
" Excellent as usual"
Read more
Steve said
" Excellent cafe for breakfast lunch or afternoon tea best in area"
Read more
" Always pleasant breakfast or just a coffee experience"
Read more
Jennifer said
" Before a friend returned to London we had breakfast today at the Sea Horse.
Staff were..."
Read more
Jane said "Our Local
Great place for breakfast lunch or just a coffee. Friendly service"
Read more
Brian said "Great Breakfasts
Been using the Seahorse for a while now and we always look forward to a great breakfast after a..."
Read more
Sarah said
" I came down from Surrey with some friends a few weeks ago.
It was o.k, but we all thought..."
Read more
  • Steve said: "Great Food And Atmosphere
    Friendly and helpful staff new windows and doors great "
    Posted 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Good
    Always good "
    Posted 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Avoid
    I really would advise you not to order a breakfast. It will be the worse breakfast you will ever have I sent mine back 3 times and by then when it come out and was still crap was the final time. I refuse to pay money for food that isn't cooked eggs half cooked full of jelly and as for the hash brown is was sitting in oil soggy and just was terrible. The check of it they even served half cooked eggs to my kids. And the staff just need to grow up and stop giggling like being back at school. "
    Posted 8 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said:
    " Excellent as usual "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Excellent cafe for breakfast lunch or afternoon tea best in area "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Always pleasant breakfast or just a coffee experience "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jennifer said:
    " Before a friend returned to London we had breakfast today at the Sea Horse.
    Staff were very friendly, coffee served quickly and piping hot, food delicious, ample portions, well presented and hot.
    As it is a'local' for me I will definitely be back! "
    Posted 3 years, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said: "Our Local
    Great place for breakfast lunch or just a coffee. Friendly service "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said: "Great Breakfasts
    Been using the Seahorse for a while now and we always look forward to a great breakfast after a long walk along the beach. The scrambled eggs with smoked salmon whilst I opt for the more (mentally) healthier full breakfast is always very well cooked with good smiley service. For those who want a slightly smaller offering toast and tea cakes etc abound along with "proper" (whatever combination) sandwiches of fried egg, bacon and sausage made with good thick white sliced...perfect. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " I came down from Surrey with some friends a few weeks ago.
    It was o.k, but we all thought about average.
    We also went to Prestons Cafe - other end of town - the menu was better (& better cooked), the staff & atmosphere more friendly & welcoming, & it was less expensive.
    I believe it is also privately owned. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Steve said: "Great Food And Atmosphere
    Friendly and helpful staff new windows and doors great "
    Posted 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Good
    Always good "
    Posted 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Avoid
    I really would advise you not to order a breakfast. It will be the worse breakfast you will ever have I sent mine back 3 times and by then when it come out and was still crap was the final time. I refuse to pay money for food that isn't cooked eggs half cooked full of jelly and as for the hash brown is was sitting in oil soggy and just was terrible. The check of it they even served half cooked eggs to my kids. And the staff just need to grow up and stop giggling like being back at school. "
    Posted 8 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said:
    " Excellent as usual "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Excellent cafe for breakfast lunch or afternoon tea best in area "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Always pleasant breakfast or just a coffee experience "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jennifer said:
    " Before a friend returned to London we had breakfast today at the Sea Horse.
    Staff were very friendly, coffee served quickly and piping hot, food delicious, ample portions, well presented and hot.
    As it is a'local' for me I will definitely be back! "
    Posted 3 years, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said: "Our Local
    Great place for breakfast lunch or just a coffee. Friendly service "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said: "Great Breakfasts
    Been using the Seahorse for a while now and we always look forward to a great breakfast after a long walk along the beach. The scrambled eggs with smoked salmon whilst I opt for the more (mentally) healthier full breakfast is always very well cooked with good smiley service. For those who want a slightly smaller offering toast and tea cakes etc abound along with "proper" (whatever combination) sandwiches of fried egg, bacon and sausage made with good thick white sliced...perfect. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " I came down from Surrey with some friends a few weeks ago.
    It was o.k, but we all thought about average.
    We also went to Prestons Cafe - other end of town - the menu was better (& better cooked), the staff & atmosphere more friendly & welcoming, & it was less expensive.
    I believe it is also privately owned. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall