Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Yak and Yeti - London image

2 for 1 at Yak and Yeti - London

The Yak and Yeti offers diners in south London the opportunity to taste and enjoy authentic Nepalese, Indian and Tibetan cooking in their warm and welcoming restaurant which is tucked away slightly off the beaten track on Church Road in Crystal Palace.

With its super-friendly staff and fresh Nepalese/Indian menu, Yak and Yeti is a great restaurant and the usual crowd is a nice mix of locals and curry lovers who keep coming back for the additive free healthy fare. Favourites include the Pokhareli lamb and Gurkhali chicken and the Momos – Nepali dumplings made with minced lamb. Yak and Yeti also serve a variety of wine, but in true authentic style you should certainly try sampling their Gurkha beer with your meal.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard offer does not apply to platters or the lunch menu. The 2 for 1 is across all course ordered (starters, mains and desserts and excludes any side dishes & drinks); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Yak and Yeti only accept one tastecard per booking. The tastecard discount is excluded on all celebration days - Valentines day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, New Years Eve & New Years Day. tastecards will not be accepted from 1st of December 2016 to 1st of January 2017.

View all reviews
Yak and Yeti - London
Average member score
4.4 10
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Ingrid said "Brilliant!Warm, Friendly Staff and Excellent Food
I went with my sons and nieces for my birthday this eve and was very pleased at the warm..."
Read more
wendy said "Yak and yeti excellent
Absolutely brilliant. Food was exceptional and service friendly. Would highly recommend and will..."
Read more
Ingrid said
" Excellent food and service. Big portions. One of our favourite restaurants!"
Read more
Never said "Waiters?
Booked in for 8pm on Monday. Turned up and there was another couple in the restaurant that had..."
Read more
Mark said
" Service charge not good and not mentioned"
Read more
Emma said "Lovely Friendly Place
Great food. But slow to cook but at least it shows it is freshly made to order."
Read more
Laurence said "Outstanding
I visited the crystal palace branch last Sunday with my girlfriend and ordered a land and chicken..."
Read more
Elaine said "Delicious
Interesting and very tasty. Wide choice on the menu and great service. Reasonably priced."
Read more
Carole said "Lovely place fantastic interesting food
We've been here a few times. It's lovely inside, in a good location in crystal palace...."
Read more
Simon said
" I mentioned when I made my booking, that the reason for our visit was that it was the birthday of..."
Read more
  • Ingrid said: "Brilliant!Warm, Friendly Staff and Excellent Food
    I went with my sons and nieces for my birthday this eve and was very pleased at the warm reception, caring and very friendly and efficient service!

    The food was great and I was very touched with the warmth of the staff when I got a bit emotional ... we come here time and again and always leave very satisfied! Good food , good prices and excellent atmosphere . You are my favourite restaurant in London. "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • wendy said: "Yak and yeti excellent
    Absolutely brilliant. Food was exceptional and service friendly. Would highly recommend and will definitely be back. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ingrid said:
    " Excellent food and service. Big portions. One of our favourite restaurants! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Never said: "Waiters?
    Booked in for 8pm on Monday. Turned up and there was another couple in the restaurant that had finished their meal. We were given a drinks menu. There was one waiter who kept popping out to polish some cutlery and when we looked at him he went into the back to hide. The manager came from downstairs and proceeded to chat with his friend on the phone. We waited for 10 minutes to be seen to and no one came so we walked out. The couple that had eaten their food had not been seen to either. No idea if the food is any good or not and I don't suppose I will ever find out now because I sure won't be going back. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Service charge not good and not mentioned "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Lovely Friendly Place
    Great food. But slow to cook but at least it shows it is freshly made to order. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laurence said: "Outstanding
    I visited the crystal palace branch last Sunday with my girlfriend and ordered a land and chicken dishes after out delectable starter. The service from the young waiter was outstanding. He paid us attention when required and served us promptly but also allowed us time to enjoy the starter.
    Both the lamb and chicken dishes were exquisite and it's been some years since I've enjoyed such succulent meat. The flavour to was awesome and even though we over ordered the manager quickly bagged up what we hadn't eaten and we enjoyed it the next day as well... I only wish I had ordered more to take home.
    Superb modern decor and extremely comfortable environment.
    I cannot recommend this high enough and by far the best Indian restaurant in Crystal Palace. I hope the Bromley branch is just as good although I'm travelling back to the Palace branch this weekend. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elaine said: "Delicious
    Interesting and very tasty. Wide choice on the menu and great service. Reasonably priced. "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carole said: "Lovely place fantastic interesting food
    We've been here a few times. It's lovely inside, in a good location in crystal palace. The food really was amazing with lots of interesting choices for a veggie and meat eaters alike.

    With a good atmosphere, it's a nice place for occasions to to take a loved one.

    Would warmly recommend. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " I mentioned when I made my booking, that the reason for our visit was that it was the birthday of one of our party and that I wished for the staff to 'do something special' for him. I was delighted when, after we had eaten our meal, the staff presented the birthday boy with a birthday cake (including sparkler), whilst singing 'Happy Birthday'.

    They even presented him with a complimentary bottle of wine and a card. Best of all, we were not charged any extra for any of this. The food was, as usual, excellent, and we shall definitely be going back in the future. "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Ingrid said: "Brilliant!Warm, Friendly Staff and Excellent Food
    I went with my sons and nieces for my birthday this eve and was very pleased at the warm reception, caring and very friendly and efficient service!

    The food was great and I was very touched with the warmth of the staff when I got a bit emotional ... we come here time and again and always leave very satisfied! Good food , good prices and excellent atmosphere . You are my favourite restaurant in London. "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • wendy said: "Yak and yeti excellent
    Absolutely brilliant. Food was exceptional and service friendly. Would highly recommend and will definitely be back. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ingrid said:
    " Excellent food and service. Big portions. One of our favourite restaurants! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Never said: "Waiters?
    Booked in for 8pm on Monday. Turned up and there was another couple in the restaurant that had finished their meal. We were given a drinks menu. There was one waiter who kept popping out to polish some cutlery and when we looked at him he went into the back to hide. The manager came from downstairs and proceeded to chat with his friend on the phone. We waited for 10 minutes to be seen to and no one came so we walked out. The couple that had eaten their food had not been seen to either. No idea if the food is any good or not and I don't suppose I will ever find out now because I sure won't be going back. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Service charge not good and not mentioned "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Lovely Friendly Place
    Great food. But slow to cook but at least it shows it is freshly made to order. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laurence said: "Outstanding
    I visited the crystal palace branch last Sunday with my girlfriend and ordered a land and chicken dishes after out delectable starter. The service from the young waiter was outstanding. He paid us attention when required and served us promptly but also allowed us time to enjoy the starter.
    Both the lamb and chicken dishes were exquisite and it's been some years since I've enjoyed such succulent meat. The flavour to was awesome and even though we over ordered the manager quickly bagged up what we hadn't eaten and we enjoyed it the next day as well... I only wish I had ordered more to take home.
    Superb modern decor and extremely comfortable environment.
    I cannot recommend this high enough and by far the best Indian restaurant in Crystal Palace. I hope the Bromley branch is just as good although I'm travelling back to the Palace branch this weekend. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elaine said: "Delicious
    Interesting and very tasty. Wide choice on the menu and great service. Reasonably priced. "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carole said: "Lovely place fantastic interesting food
    We've been here a few times. It's lovely inside, in a good location in crystal palace. The food really was amazing with lots of interesting choices for a veggie and meat eaters alike.

    With a good atmosphere, it's a nice place for occasions to to take a loved one.

    Would warmly recommend. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " I mentioned when I made my booking, that the reason for our visit was that it was the birthday of one of our party and that I wished for the staff to 'do something special' for him. I was delighted when, after we had eaten our meal, the staff presented the birthday boy with a birthday cake (including sparkler), whilst singing 'Happy Birthday'.

    They even presented him with a complimentary bottle of wine and a card. Best of all, we were not charged any extra for any of this. The food was, as usual, excellent, and we shall definitely be going back in the future. "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals