Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - Edinburgh Roxburgh Court image
Zizzi - Edinburgh Roxburgh Court image
Zizzi - Edinburgh Roxburgh Court image
Zizzi - Edinburgh Roxburgh Court image
Zizzi - Edinburgh Roxburgh Court image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Edinburgh Roxburgh Court

Zizzi aren’t your average Italian restaurant. They take their passion for simple, delicious Italian food & combine it with a love of art & inspiration to create great food that you’ll love, with a twist that makes you smile.

They’ve got a broad range of Italian favourites to choose from, but every dish has something special about it. Their signature Rustica pizzas are hand stretched to make a bigger, thinner & crisper base loaded with inspired topping combinations and their pastas & salads are packed full of fresh, seasonal ingredients designed to make flavours shine off your plate.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free, though a main course must be purchased for the offer to apply. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, on any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), and throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer. The offer is not valid at Bluewater, Bow Street, Earls Court, Gunwharf Quays, Marlow (Gloucester), One New Change, Paddington Central, St Katherine Docks, The O2, Victoria, Westfield London (White City), Windsor, Leicester High Cross, Bankside, Bath and Westfield Stratford. Not available at Wembley, Twickenham, Cardiff or Cardiff St David’s on days when sports or entertainment events are taking place nearby.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Edinburgh Roxburgh Court
Average member score
4.5 31
Diner rating
Excellent
20
Very good
8
Good
2
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Andy said
" Excellent food and service"
Read more
SQ said "Zizzi Review - Good Pit Stop
Quick stop over for Lunch. Very courteous and prompt staff. Delight to talk to.
Simple and..."
Read more
Abby said
" Wonderful all round only 4/5 for atmosphere due to the awkwardness of first dates taking place..."
Read more
Ben said "Good, friendly comfortable.
Good value, well cooked zizzi menu. Always reliable service and good value overall at a zizzi...."
Read more
Ken said "Always a treat.
Always a delight to visit Zizzis, great staff, food and location."
Read more
  • Andy said:
    " Excellent food and service "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SQ said: "Zizzi Review - Good Pit Stop
    Quick stop over for Lunch. Very courteous and prompt staff. Delight to talk to.
    Simple and uncomplicated good.
    Good view of the Princess Street. "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abby said:
    " Wonderful all round only 4/5 for atmosphere due to the awkwardness of first dates taking place near by (ah bless) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Good, friendly comfortable.
    Good value, well cooked zizzi menu. Always reliable service and good value overall at a zizzi. Very pleased. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ken said: "Always a treat.
    Always a delight to visit Zizzis, great staff, food and location. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Andy said:
    " Excellent food and service "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SQ said: "Zizzi Review - Good Pit Stop
    Quick stop over for Lunch. Very courteous and prompt staff. Delight to talk to.
    Simple and uncomplicated good.
    Good view of the Princess Street. "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abby said:
    " Wonderful all round only 4/5 for atmosphere due to the awkwardness of first dates taking place near by (ah bless) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Good, friendly comfortable.
    Good value, well cooked zizzi menu. Always reliable service and good value overall at a zizzi. Very pleased. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ken said: "Always a treat.
    Always a delight to visit Zizzis, great staff, food and location. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals