Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - ALDERSHOT image
PizzaExpress - ALDERSHOT image
PizzaExpress - ALDERSHOT image
PizzaExpress - ALDERSHOT image
PizzaExpress - ALDERSHOT image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - ALDERSHOT

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated dining club.

There’s a party going on at PizzaExpress this Christmas. A celebration! A chance for one and all to gather around the PizzaExpress table with friends, family & colleagues, in the celebration of good times over some truly great food. From exciting new menu additions to the comeback of the nation’s favourites, there’s no celebration like the one at PizzaExpress.

There’s plenty of Christmas specials the promise to dazzle and delight - will you try the PizzaExpress twist on Pigs in Blankets? Will you indulge in their new festive pizza, La Festiva, which is adorned with scrumptious pulled turkey and festive stuffing? Or will you enjoy the Snowball Dough Balls, our famous Dough Balls dusted with cinnamon and served with your choice of fruit coulis, vanilla cream dip or salted caramel. Don't worry if you want to enjoy your favourites from the main menu either, they're all available too!

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Leicester Square, London - St Paul's Cathedral, London - Trafalgar Square, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester - Trafford Centre, York - Designer Outlet, Portsmouth - Gunwharf Quays, Cheshire Oaks, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Inverness, Ashford - McArthur Glen, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions. 12. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are unavailable throughout December: Ashford - McArthur Glen, Cheshire Oaks, Inverness, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Leicester Square, London - St Paul's Cathedral, London - Trafalgar Square, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Portsmouth - Gunwharf Quays, York - Designer Outlet

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - ALDERSHOT
Average member score
4.5 15
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Mary said "Excellent
Brilliant service from Justina as always. Food excellent and that's why we return time after..."
Read more
" Lovely food and fast service"
Read more
" Really enjoyed light option day as on my 5:2 diet today- very tasty"
Read more
zoe said "Amazing
really good atmosphere great friendly staff
really good foods"
Read more
" As normal, a great chilled meal with attentive service"
Read more
Mary said "Pizza express aldershot
Brilliant time and food as usual. Thank you"
Read more
Yvonne said
" Lovely atmosphere, very welcoming. Food lovely. Would highly recommend."
Read more
Mary said "Excellent
As usual a wonderful lunch thank you. Shame about the group of yummy mummies who left the..."
Read more
Rachel said
" Always enjoy pizza express"
Read more
Sarah said "Always a pleasant experience
Been to this PE so many times, with and without my TC and its always a great experience, food is..."
Read more
Gary said "Ideal post-cinema restaurant!
Super fast and attentive service. Lovely food. Just what we were looking for, thank you. Back soon."
Read more
DK said "Take your time, food will come at some point...
Garlic bread was charcoal black at the bottom and I had to return it. Half an hour later, chef..."
Read more
James said "great place!
Great place to eat. Quick friendly service. Food was great as well! Nice that I didn't have..."
Read more
Mark said "Quiet & quick
Popped in for a quick feed before the cinema, received good service and nice food. Very pleased..."
Read more
sealred said "Never again
Worst food and service ever!
Restaurant busy but not enough people to serve the customers,..."
Read more
  • Mary said: "Excellent
    Brilliant service from Justina as always. Food excellent and that's why we return time after time. Thank you "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food and fast service "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really enjoyed light option day as on my 5:2 diet today- very tasty "
    Posted 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • zoe said: "Amazing
    really good atmosphere great friendly staff
    really good foods "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " As normal, a great chilled meal with attentive service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said: "Pizza express aldershot
    Brilliant time and food as usual. Thank you "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yvonne said:
    " Lovely atmosphere, very welcoming. Food lovely. Would highly recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said: "Excellent
    As usual a wonderful lunch thank you. Shame about the group of yummy mummies who left the restaurant in a disgraceful mess and allowed their kids to run riot. Staff were so patient and cleaned up after them with a smile and that's what I call going above and beyond 14.00 hrs 3/8/15 "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said:
    " Always enjoy pizza express "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Always a pleasant experience
    Been to this PE so many times, with and without my TC and its always a great experience, food is always nice and always served promptly. Staff are always polite and accommodating, never felt the need to leave without giving a tip! well done Aldershot PE! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Ideal post-cinema restaurant!
    Super fast and attentive service. Lovely food. Just what we were looking for, thank you. Back soon. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DK said: "Take your time, food will come at some point...
    Garlic bread was charcoal black at the bottom and I had to return it. Half an hour later, chef came to apologize as they lost our order but they found it and we got a pizza bit later than usual. My advice, don't plan dinner here before the cinema. And manager has to close the bill. "
    Posted 4 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "great place!
    Great place to eat. Quick friendly service. Food was great as well! Nice that I didn't have to book to use the tastecard. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Quiet & quick
    Popped in for a quick feed before the cinema, received good service and nice food. Very pleased with everything :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sealred said: "Never again
    Worst food and service ever!
    Restaurant busy but not enough people to serve the customers, asked 3 times for a jug of water before getting one. No bottle cooler for the wine. And hair found in food!

    Would never come here again! "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Mary said: "Excellent
    Brilliant service from Justina as always. Food excellent and that's why we return time after time. Thank you "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food and fast service "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really enjoyed light option day as on my 5:2 diet today- very tasty "
    Posted 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • zoe said: "Amazing
    really good atmosphere great friendly staff
    really good foods "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " As normal, a great chilled meal with attentive service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said: "Pizza express aldershot
    Brilliant time and food as usual. Thank you "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yvonne said:
    " Lovely atmosphere, very welcoming. Food lovely. Would highly recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said: "Excellent
    As usual a wonderful lunch thank you. Shame about the group of yummy mummies who left the restaurant in a disgraceful mess and allowed their kids to run riot. Staff were so patient and cleaned up after them with a smile and that's what I call going above and beyond 14.00 hrs 3/8/15 "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said:
    " Always enjoy pizza express "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Always a pleasant experience
    Been to this PE so many times, with and without my TC and its always a great experience, food is always nice and always served promptly. Staff are always polite and accommodating, never felt the need to leave without giving a tip! well done Aldershot PE! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Ideal post-cinema restaurant!
    Super fast and attentive service. Lovely food. Just what we were looking for, thank you. Back soon. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DK said: "Take your time, food will come at some point...
    Garlic bread was charcoal black at the bottom and I had to return it. Half an hour later, chef came to apologize as they lost our order but they found it and we got a pizza bit later than usual. My advice, don't plan dinner here before the cinema. And manager has to close the bill. "
    Posted 4 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "great place!
    Great place to eat. Quick friendly service. Food was great as well! Nice that I didn't have to book to use the tastecard. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Quiet & quick
    Popped in for a quick feed before the cinema, received good service and nice food. Very pleased with everything :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sealred said: "Never again
    Worst food and service ever!
    Restaurant busy but not enough people to serve the customers, asked 3 times for a jug of water before getting one. No bottle cooler for the wine. And hair found in food!

    Would never come here again! "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals