Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - CHRISTCHURCH image
PizzaExpress - CHRISTCHURCH image
PizzaExpress - CHRISTCHURCH image
PizzaExpress - CHRISTCHURCH image
PizzaExpress - CHRISTCHURCH image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - CHRISTCHURCH

The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded until the 1st September: Ashford – McArthur Glen, Bath – Southgate Centre, Bath – Theatre Royal, Birmingham – Bullring, Bluewater, Bluewater 2 – The Plaza, Braintree, Brighton – Jubilee Street, Brighton Marina, Brighton – The Lanes, Bristol – Harbourside, Edinburgh - Northbridge, Edinburgh – Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - Holyrood, Falmouth, Inverness, Jersey – St Brelade, Kendal, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Newquay, Norwich – The Forum, Portsmouth – Gunwharf Quays, Rochester, St Andrews, St Ives, Torquay, Windsor, Worthing.

PizzaExpress has always taken pride in crafting delicious new recipes. And because they know diners share their passion for great pizza, they invite all tastecard members to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on their starters, mains and deserts. From the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls, to the freshly-baked American Hot and delicious seasonal specials, they’re bound to discover a favourite they’ll crave time & time again.

Try their tasty summer menu bursting with fresh flavours, including specials like the Funghi di Bosco Romana with Portobello mushrooms & rich tomato, new vegan Roasted Vegetable Leggera with Mediterranean veg & vegan mozzarella, and Roasted Veg & creamy Ricotta Romana. Plus, every time you dine in this summer you’re guaranteed to win some amazing prizes, from free drinks or pizza for a year, through to incredible package holidays. Gather your loved ones and enjoy fantastic fresh food. Summer has finally arrived at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter Monday, Father's Day and specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - CHRISTCHURCH
Average member score
4.5 13
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
2
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Steve said "Well looked after
One of the best pizza express restaurants I have eaten in."
Read more
" Busy half term week but squeezed us in when we hadn’t booked and friendly service."
Read more
Ilyas said "Great Service
Nice food great service and friendly staff"
Read more
Sue said
" The food was good and portions were very generous. The staff were friendly but professional...."
Read more
Teresa said "Lovely Helpful Staff
The staff at Christchurch were so lovely and made us very welcome. Would recommend.
Food as..."
Read more
Lisa said "The Best One
As a Pizza Express lover a can say that the Christchurch one is the best.
I was never..."
Read more
Simon said
" We keep coming back and are never disappointed. Our tastecard is always welcome."
Read more
Simon said "Christchurch food festival
Excellent, as usual"
Read more
Pete said
" Nice staff but very slow service on a quiet evening."
Read more
Mr said "Nice but nothing special
Very slow staff even though there was hardly anyone in there. Food was nice but nothing special...."
Read more
Julie said "Always nice
It was very busy for a Thurs but they squeezed us in ...they did forget our drinks and had to..."
Read more
Julie said "Sun evening at pizza express
Had lovely meal ... usual dough balls and pizza for us but always so nice if u can't b..."
Read more
Mike said "A great experience -for most of us
Food was far better than I was expecting -and a good laugh with the waiter too! Only trouble was..."
Read more
  • Steve said: "Well looked after
    One of the best pizza express restaurants I have eaten in. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Busy half term week but squeezed us in when we hadn’t booked and friendly service. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ilyas said: "Great Service
    Nice food great service and friendly staff "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " The food was good and portions were very generous. The staff were friendly but professional. Overall a pleasant experience "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teresa said: "Lovely Helpful Staff
    The staff at Christchurch were so lovely and made us very welcome. Would recommend.
    Food as always delicious. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "The Best One
    As a Pizza Express lover a can say that the Christchurch one is the best.
    I was never disappointed with the food.
    Well done "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " We keep coming back and are never disappointed. Our tastecard is always welcome. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Christchurch food festival
    Excellent, as usual "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pete said:
    " Nice staff but very slow service on a quiet evening. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Nice but nothing special
    Very slow staff even though there was hardly anyone in there. Food was nice but nothing special. Very overpriced for what it is. Would not go without tastecard. Little choice of pasta on the menu. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Always nice
    It was very busy for a Thurs but they squeezed us in ...they did forget our drinks and had to remind them .. food was good as usual and the service did improve .. tastecard accepted no problem .. "
    Posted 4 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Sun evening at pizza express
    Had lovely meal ... usual dough balls and pizza for us but always so nice if u can't b bothered to cook on a sun ... even had dessert which was lovely tiramasu .... and just right amount of atmosphere with good service.... "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "A great experience -for most of us
    Food was far better than I was expecting -and a good laugh with the waiter too! Only trouble was with the comfort of the chair for my wife. Soft seats for next visit! "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Steve said: "Well looked after
    One of the best pizza express restaurants I have eaten in. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Busy half term week but squeezed us in when we hadn’t booked and friendly service. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ilyas said: "Great Service
    Nice food great service and friendly staff "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " The food was good and portions were very generous. The staff were friendly but professional. Overall a pleasant experience "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teresa said: "Lovely Helpful Staff
    The staff at Christchurch were so lovely and made us very welcome. Would recommend.
    Food as always delicious. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "The Best One
    As a Pizza Express lover a can say that the Christchurch one is the best.
    I was never disappointed with the food.
    Well done "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " We keep coming back and are never disappointed. Our tastecard is always welcome. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Christchurch food festival
    Excellent, as usual "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pete said:
    " Nice staff but very slow service on a quiet evening. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Nice but nothing special
    Very slow staff even though there was hardly anyone in there. Food was nice but nothing special. Very overpriced for what it is. Would not go without tastecard. Little choice of pasta on the menu. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Always nice
    It was very busy for a Thurs but they squeezed us in ...they did forget our drinks and had to remind them .. food was good as usual and the service did improve .. tastecard accepted no problem .. "
    Posted 4 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Sun evening at pizza express
    Had lovely meal ... usual dough balls and pizza for us but always so nice if u can't b bothered to cook on a sun ... even had dessert which was lovely tiramasu .... and just right amount of atmosphere with good service.... "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "A great experience -for most of us
    Food was far better than I was expecting -and a good laugh with the waiter too! Only trouble was with the comfort of the chair for my wife. Soft seats for next visit! "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals