Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH -  MORNINGSIDE image
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH -  MORNINGSIDE image
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH -  MORNINGSIDE image
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH -  MORNINGSIDE image
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH -  MORNINGSIDE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - MORNINGSIDE

The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded until the 1st September: Ashford – McArthur Glen, Bath – Southgate Centre, Bath – Theatre Royal, Birmingham – Bullring, Bluewater, Bluewater 2 – The Plaza, Braintree, Brighton – Jubilee Street, Brighton Marina, Brighton – The Lanes, Bristol – Harbourside, Edinburgh - Northbridge, Edinburgh – Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - Holyrood, Falmouth, Inverness, Jersey – St Brelade, Kendal, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Newquay, Norwich – The Forum, Portsmouth – Gunwharf Quays, Rochester, St Andrews, St Ives, Torquay, Windsor, Worthing.

PizzaExpress has always taken pride in crafting delicious new recipes. And because they know diners share their passion for great pizza, they invite all tastecard members to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on their starters, mains and deserts. From the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls, to the freshly-baked American Hot and delicious seasonal specials, they’re bound to discover a favourite they’ll crave time & time again.

Try their tasty summer menu bursting with fresh flavours, including specials like the Funghi di Bosco Romana with Portobello mushrooms & rich tomato, new vegan Roasted Vegetable Leggera with Mediterranean veg & vegan mozzarella, and Roasted Veg & creamy Ricotta Romana. Plus, every time you dine in this summer you’re guaranteed to win some amazing prizes, from free drinks or pizza for a year, through to incredible package holidays. Gather your loved ones and enjoy fantastic fresh food. Summer has finally arrived at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter Monday, Father's Day and specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - MORNINGSIDE
Average member score
4.4 16
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
4
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Huw said "Great
Great staff, great food, relaxed baby friendly meal! Just great"
Read more
James said
" I love the food and I thought the service was okay"
Read more
Steve said "Best Pizza We've Had!
My wife and I both had the maple gammon pizza. It was a 'special' and it was absolutely..."
Read more
" Daughter's 13th birthday went very well. Everyone was very helpful and someone even sang an..."
Read more
Iain said "Happy Easter
Great alternative to Easter lunch, need lamb on the menu though :-)"
Read more
MrsY said
" Very busy and noisy but good option for a quick family meal. Service ok, 3 different waiters..."
Read more
" Unable to use the taste card a a birthday voucher at the same time"
Read more
Ian said
" Excellent service"
Read more
Ian said
" Good service"
Read more
"Georgio
Staff are very efficient. Our waiter, Georgio was very friendly"
Read more
"Must Try Harder
Terrible service. Told pizza would be 30min but took 60 min! Really need to be quicker when kids..."
Read more
Mrs said "Bit Of A Let Down
Guy serving us was new I think but very attentive.
Four of us had pizzas and they were all..."
Read more
nora said "Lunchtime
The waiter was full of energy and made us laugh. He offered advise on meals and was very helpful...."
Read more
Thasmina said
" The restaurant was in a previous church but was lovely bright and Cosy ... The food was just bog..."
Read more
" Overall experience excellent."
Read more
Jim said "Fantastic
No problems with taste card, food was excellent as was the service from the staff. Food on menu..."
Read more
  • Huw said: "Great
    Great staff, great food, relaxed baby friendly meal! Just great "
    Posted 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " I love the food and I thought the service was okay "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Best Pizza We've Had!
    My wife and I both had the maple gammon pizza. It was a 'special' and it was absolutely amazing!
    Service was good all the way through and the restaurant was quite busy for a Monday evening. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Daughter's 13th birthday went very well. Everyone was very helpful and someone even sang an operatic "happy birthday." Thanks, everyone! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iain said: "Happy Easter
    Great alternative to Easter lunch, need lamb on the menu though :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MrsY said:
    " Very busy and noisy but good option for a quick family meal. Service ok, 3 different waiters quickly approached us for drinks orders but service to order food and between courses was a little slow. Food very good. "
    Posted 3 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Unable to use the taste card a a birthday voucher at the same time "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Excellent service "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Good service "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Georgio
    Staff are very efficient. Our waiter, Georgio was very friendly "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Must Try Harder
    Terrible service. Told pizza would be 30min but took 60 min! Really need to be quicker when kids are involved. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Bit Of A Let Down
    Guy serving us was new I think but very attentive.
    Four of us had pizzas and they were all burnt; I had the leggera padana which is thin anyway and it was like a crisp, the goats cheese had completely dried up. I couldn't cut through it with the knife.
    Really disappointed and I didn't complain as I was using the tastecard and likely wouldn't have got further reduction.
    The restaurant was extremely cold. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • nora said: "Lunchtime
    The waiter was full of energy and made us laugh. He offered advise on meals and was very helpful. Very big restaurant not much going on tho "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thasmina said:
    " The restaurant was in a previous church but was lovely bright and Cosy ... The food was just bog standard nothing special ... I did ask for my pizza to be made spicy but they just added jalapeños which didn't make a difference ... No signs to show where the toilets were .... And food did take a while to come out ... Won't be back to pizza express anytime soon "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Overall experience excellent. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jim said: "Fantastic
    No problems with taste card, food was excellent as was the service from the staff. Food on menu was a bit pricey perhaps. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Huw said: "Great
    Great staff, great food, relaxed baby friendly meal! Just great "
    Posted 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " I love the food and I thought the service was okay "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Best Pizza We've Had!
    My wife and I both had the maple gammon pizza. It was a 'special' and it was absolutely amazing!
    Service was good all the way through and the restaurant was quite busy for a Monday evening. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Daughter's 13th birthday went very well. Everyone was very helpful and someone even sang an operatic "happy birthday." Thanks, everyone! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iain said: "Happy Easter
    Great alternative to Easter lunch, need lamb on the menu though :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MrsY said:
    " Very busy and noisy but good option for a quick family meal. Service ok, 3 different waiters quickly approached us for drinks orders but service to order food and between courses was a little slow. Food very good. "
    Posted 3 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Unable to use the taste card a a birthday voucher at the same time "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Excellent service "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Good service "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Georgio
    Staff are very efficient. Our waiter, Georgio was very friendly "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Must Try Harder
    Terrible service. Told pizza would be 30min but took 60 min! Really need to be quicker when kids are involved. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Bit Of A Let Down
    Guy serving us was new I think but very attentive.
    Four of us had pizzas and they were all burnt; I had the leggera padana which is thin anyway and it was like a crisp, the goats cheese had completely dried up. I couldn't cut through it with the knife.
    Really disappointed and I didn't complain as I was using the tastecard and likely wouldn't have got further reduction.
    The restaurant was extremely cold. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • nora said: "Lunchtime
    The waiter was full of energy and made us laugh. He offered advise on meals and was very helpful. Very big restaurant not much going on tho "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thasmina said:
    " The restaurant was in a previous church but was lovely bright and Cosy ... The food was just bog standard nothing special ... I did ask for my pizza to be made spicy but they just added jalapeños which didn't make a difference ... No signs to show where the toilets were .... And food did take a while to come out ... Won't be back to pizza express anytime soon "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Overall experience excellent. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jim said: "Fantastic
    No problems with taste card, food was excellent as was the service from the staff. Food on menu was a bit pricey perhaps. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals