Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - ALBION PLACE image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - ALBION PLACE image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - ALBION PLACE image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - ALBION PLACE image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - ALBION PLACE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LEEDS - ALBION PLACE

Autumn has arrived and PizzaExpress has brought back some all-time favourites bursting with flavour!

Their signature Calzone is back and better than ever, with the new Calzone ´Nduja and vegan Calzone Verdure. Plus, the Carbonara Romana, and their limited edition of Halloween Smoky Dough Balls.

Diners are invited to gather their friends & family for good times this Autumn at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Coptic Street, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - ALBION PLACE
Average member score
4.2 19
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
5
Good
4
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Julie said "Lovely Staff
Ate here with a friend and his guide dog yesterday after an appointment at apple store. We were..."
Read more
" Good quick service. Good pizza."
Read more
Abiodun said "Great food
Want to have a quick dinner before I caught the train from Leeds to London and Pizza express was..."
Read more
Chaz said
" Fab"
Read more
Ty said "Ok Food awful Service
Food was ok but waited 40 minutes to pay, service was just lacklustre all around"
Read more
" Great as ever"
Read more
DK said
" Good times!"
Read more
Lucy said "Great Good And Taste card Easy!
First experience of using Tastecard and good choice of pizza express. Food cooked to perfection..."
Read more
Lauren said
" Chicken Caesar salad amazing as always! My favourite! Staff very polite and welcoming. Very quick..."
Read more
Jack said "Great Service
Above average food. Could have been warmer, pizza cutters could be sharper, plates could be big..."
Read more
Mushtaq said "Bland food
bland food"
Read more
Gemma said "Great glutenfree!!
Great gluten free options! Even a pudding! Good pizza as usual!can't fault it here to be..."
Read more
Amanda said "Food
Average pizza place saved 20 pounds but food not worth the full amount anyway"
Read more
Claire said
" Great"
Read more
Visit said "Visit
Great food and service"
Read more
Ginger said
" Bloody lovely. Could not be bothered to cook so nipped in for a bite."
Read more
GC8889 said "Pleasant Meal
The overall service from staff was not the best I've received from previous visits, the..."
Read more
" Nice"
Read more
Sharah said "My first time at Pizza Express
Simple, yet lovely decor. Calzone was delish and they substituted the pork for chicken for me...."
Read more
  • Julie said: "Lovely Staff
    Ate here with a friend and his guide dog yesterday after an appointment at apple store. We were served promptly and food arrived in 15 mins after drinks which was good because we had limited time before our train home. Friendly, happy, helpful and prompt staff :D "
    Posted 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good quick service. Good pizza. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abiodun said: "Great food
    Want to have a quick dinner before I caught the train from Leeds to London and Pizza express was one of the nearest restaurants to the station. Quick friendly service and what we ordered was really tasty. Used the tastecard with ease. "
    Posted 3 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chaz said:
    " Fab "
    Posted 3 years, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ty said: "Ok Food awful Service
    Food was ok but waited 40 minutes to pay, service was just lacklustre all around "
    Posted 3 years, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great as ever "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DK said:
    " Good times! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Great Good And Taste card Easy!
    First experience of using Tastecard and good choice of pizza express. Food cooked to perfection and service excellent. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said:
    " Chicken Caesar salad amazing as always! My favourite! Staff very polite and welcoming. Very quick service. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said: "Great Service
    Above average food. Could have been warmer, pizza cutters could be sharper, plates could be big enough for the pizza. All that being said, lovely lovely stafd with top notch service. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mushtaq said: "Bland food
    bland food "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gemma said: "Great glutenfree!!
    Great gluten free options! Even a pudding! Good pizza as usual!can't fault it here to be honest :) "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Food
    Average pizza place saved 20 pounds but food not worth the full amount anyway "
    Posted 4 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said:
    " Great "
    Posted 4 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Visit said: "Visit
    Great food and service "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ginger said:
    " Bloody lovely. Could not be bothered to cook so nipped in for a bite. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GC8889 said: "Pleasant Meal
    The overall service from staff was not the best I've received from previous visits, the restaurant was pretty empty therefore hydrate was no excuse for the lengthy waiting times. We had starters and a pizza each and it was tasty, overall it was pleasant however the food was so-so and the service was not up to scratch. I doubt I will eat with Pizza Express again in the future when there are places with nicer food and more pleasant staff. "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharah said: "My first time at Pizza Express
    Simple, yet lovely decor. Calzone was delish and they substituted the pork for chicken for me. Dough balls were divine, but wouldnt recommend their desserts. It was very plain! Stick to starters and main. "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Julie said: "Lovely Staff
    Ate here with a friend and his guide dog yesterday after an appointment at apple store. We were served promptly and food arrived in 15 mins after drinks which was good because we had limited time before our train home. Friendly, happy, helpful and prompt staff :D "
    Posted 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good quick service. Good pizza. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abiodun said: "Great food
    Want to have a quick dinner before I caught the train from Leeds to London and Pizza express was one of the nearest restaurants to the station. Quick friendly service and what we ordered was really tasty. Used the tastecard with ease. "
    Posted 3 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chaz said:
    " Fab "
    Posted 3 years, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ty said: "Ok Food awful Service
    Food was ok but waited 40 minutes to pay, service was just lacklustre all around "
    Posted 3 years, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great as ever "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DK said:
    " Good times! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Great Good And Taste card Easy!
    First experience of using Tastecard and good choice of pizza express. Food cooked to perfection and service excellent. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said:
    " Chicken Caesar salad amazing as always! My favourite! Staff very polite and welcoming. Very quick service. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said: "Great Service
    Above average food. Could have been warmer, pizza cutters could be sharper, plates could be big enough for the pizza. All that being said, lovely lovely stafd with top notch service. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mushtaq said: "Bland food
    bland food "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gemma said: "Great glutenfree!!
    Great gluten free options! Even a pudding! Good pizza as usual!can't fault it here to be honest :) "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Food
    Average pizza place saved 20 pounds but food not worth the full amount anyway "
    Posted 4 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said:
    " Great "
    Posted 4 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Visit said: "Visit
    Great food and service "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ginger said:
    " Bloody lovely. Could not be bothered to cook so nipped in for a bite. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GC8889 said: "Pleasant Meal
    The overall service from staff was not the best I've received from previous visits, the restaurant was pretty empty therefore hydrate was no excuse for the lengthy waiting times. We had starters and a pizza each and it was tasty, overall it was pleasant however the food was so-so and the service was not up to scratch. I doubt I will eat with Pizza Express again in the future when there are places with nicer food and more pleasant staff. "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharah said: "My first time at Pizza Express
    Simple, yet lovely decor. Calzone was delish and they substituted the pork for chicken for me. Dough balls were divine, but wouldnt recommend their desserts. It was very plain! Stick to starters and main. "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals