Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LEICESTER - Highcross image
PizzaExpress - LEICESTER - Highcross image
PizzaExpress - LEICESTER - Highcross image
PizzaExpress - LEICESTER - Highcross image
PizzaExpress - LEICESTER - Highcross image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LEICESTER - Highcross

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Because they know you share their passion for delicious pizza, this season they’re offering up big flavours, fit to satisfy all cravings.

tastecard members are invited to discover delights like their Vegan Puttanesca, which comes complete with pulled jackfruit, their comforting Carbonara Romana pizza, with flavoursome Italian Pancetta and, for those in the mood for something fruity, their new Rum Punch cocktail is sure to warm you up this winter, and it makes for a fabulous addition to any dish.

Whether you’re in search of a quick mid‐week meal, a catch up with friends over some scrumptious fare, or some quality time with the family, good times are guaranteed for all at PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LEICESTER - Highcross
Average member score
4.2 11
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
3
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sapna said "Pizza Express Highcross
Food took 45 mins because our food was delivered to another table instead. When food did arrive..."
Read more
Clementine said "Very good
Very good food staff"
Read more
Darshna said "Straightforward Pleasant Experience
Using the tastecard was easy and food here is always good"
Read more
PeterR said "Lovely pizza
Good choice of starters and Pizzas for mains

Our waitress Lucy was attentive and..."
Read more
"Great Food And Great Company
We had a lovely time. We had a long conversation even after we'd finessed out meals and coffee"
Read more
Abby said
" Really friendly staff and great food!"
Read more
Amy said "Food Is Fabulous
Time and time again, pizza express never fails. Quality of food is consistent and absolutely..."
Read more
S17HRF said "Good Pizza
Will come again"
Read more
Manny said "Okay experience.
Had to wait 30 minutes although there were tables available. When food came it was cold however..."
Read more
Vikkii said "Food was just ok
We didn't find the food particularly good on this particular visit."
Read more
Miroslava said "Mrs M.S
We were very disappointed last few times and this is enough to stop us visiting the pizzeria for..."
Read more
  • Sapna said: "Pizza Express Highcross
    Food took 45 mins because our food was delivered to another table instead. When food did arrive my pasta was cold however it tasted good. Restaurant seemed busy and only 2 waitresses available very slow service. "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clementine said: "Very good
    Very good food staff "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darshna said: "Straightforward Pleasant Experience
    Using the tastecard was easy and food here is always good "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PeterR said: "Lovely pizza
    Good choice of starters and Pizzas for mains

    Our waitress Lucy was attentive and friendly "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food And Great Company
    We had a lovely time. We had a long conversation even after we'd finessed out meals and coffee "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abby said:
    " Really friendly staff and great food! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Food Is Fabulous
    Time and time again, pizza express never fails. Quality of food is consistent and absolutely Devine! Can never go wrong with choice on the menu... Everything is fabulous!
    Ease of taste card is amazing, and the savings are even better! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S17HRF said: "Good Pizza
    Will come again "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Manny said: "Okay experience.
    Had to wait 30 minutes although there were tables available. When food came it was cold however the guy who served us was quite helpful when he came on shift. (Half way through our meal). Food good but cold. Atmosphere not so pleasant cold and groggy, service when seen to was good. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vikkii said: "Food was just ok
    We didn't find the food particularly good on this particular visit. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miroslava said: "Mrs M.S
    We were very disappointed last few times and this is enough to stop us visiting the pizzeria for the next few months ..at least until they improve the service "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Sapna said: "Pizza Express Highcross
    Food took 45 mins because our food was delivered to another table instead. When food did arrive my pasta was cold however it tasted good. Restaurant seemed busy and only 2 waitresses available very slow service. "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clementine said: "Very good
    Very good food staff "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darshna said: "Straightforward Pleasant Experience
    Using the tastecard was easy and food here is always good "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PeterR said: "Lovely pizza
    Good choice of starters and Pizzas for mains

    Our waitress Lucy was attentive and friendly "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food And Great Company
    We had a lovely time. We had a long conversation even after we'd finessed out meals and coffee "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abby said:
    " Really friendly staff and great food! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Food Is Fabulous
    Time and time again, pizza express never fails. Quality of food is consistent and absolutely Devine! Can never go wrong with choice on the menu... Everything is fabulous!
    Ease of taste card is amazing, and the savings are even better! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S17HRF said: "Good Pizza
    Will come again "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Manny said: "Okay experience.
    Had to wait 30 minutes although there were tables available. When food came it was cold however the guy who served us was quite helpful when he came on shift. (Half way through our meal). Food good but cold. Atmosphere not so pleasant cold and groggy, service when seen to was good. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vikkii said: "Food was just ok
    We didn't find the food particularly good on this particular visit. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miroslava said: "Mrs M.S
    We were very disappointed last few times and this is enough to stop us visiting the pizzeria for the next few months ..at least until they improve the service "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals