Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - NOTTINGHAM - Giltbrook image
PizzaExpress - NOTTINGHAM - Giltbrook image
PizzaExpress - NOTTINGHAM - Giltbrook image
PizzaExpress - NOTTINGHAM - Giltbrook image
PizzaExpress - NOTTINGHAM - Giltbrook image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - NOTTINGHAM - Giltbrook

The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded until the 1st September: Ashford – McArthur Glen, Bath – Southgate Centre, Bath – Theatre Royal, Birmingham – Bullring, Bluewater, Bluewater 2 – The Plaza, Braintree, Brighton – Jubilee Street, Brighton Marina, Brighton – The Lanes, Bristol – Harbourside, Edinburgh - Northbridge, Edinburgh – Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - Holyrood, Falmouth, Inverness, Jersey – St Brelade, Kendal, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Newquay, Norwich – The Forum, Portsmouth – Gunwharf Quays, Rochester, St Andrews, St Ives, Torquay, Windsor, Worthing.

PizzaExpress has always taken pride in crafting delicious new recipes. And because they know diners share their passion for great pizza, they invite all tastecard members to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on their starters, mains and deserts. From the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls, to the freshly-baked American Hot and delicious seasonal specials, they’re bound to discover a favourite they’ll crave time & time again.

Try their tasty summer menu bursting with fresh flavours, including specials like the Funghi di Bosco Romana with Portobello mushrooms & rich tomato, new vegan Roasted Vegetable Leggera with Mediterranean veg & vegan mozzarella, and Roasted Veg & creamy Ricotta Romana. Plus, every time you dine in this summer you’re guaranteed to win some amazing prizes, from free drinks or pizza for a year, through to incredible package holidays. Gather your loved ones and enjoy fantastic fresh food. Summer has finally arrived at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter Monday, Father's Day and specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - NOTTINGHAM - Giltbrook
Average member score
4.7 18
Diner rating
Excellent
14
Very good
2
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Very good yet again."
Read more
Eleanor said "Tasty and lovely staff as always!
Really lovely waiter he's always really helpful. Food yummy as always!"
Read more
Michael said
" Amazing"
Read more
Chris said "As Expected
Good food and great service"
Read more
Lucy said "Scot is incredible!!!
The most fantastic food and service we have ever had from any Pizza Express and just about any..."
Read more
" Great lunch"
Read more
"Good
Good"
Read more
Mol said "Food Great As Always
Food was lovely as it always is but service was truly shocking. Had to show ourselves to the..."
Read more
" Good food"
Read more
ROBERT said "Very good
Very good service and food was good too:)"
Read more
Wsam09 said "Excellent
Spot on everything every thing as it should be couldn't fault"
Read more
Rita said "Very friendly
Good friendly service food was gorgeous"
Read more
" Excellent service and food"
Read more
David said
" Perfect."
Read more
P said
" Ok"
Read more
"Lovely
Great place to eat.. fun making dough shapes to eat
with the kids whilst waiting for dinner."
Read more
Rob said "Brilliant
Great service, pleasant atmosphere and really nice food....will be back again soon :-) *toffee..."
Read more
Teresa said "Great Meal And Great Service
Friendly staff , tasty food and prompt service . Plus we saved £23 excellent"
Read more
  • " Very good yet again. "
    Posted 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eleanor said: "Tasty and lovely staff as always!
    Really lovely waiter he's always really helpful. Food yummy as always! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Amazing "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "As Expected
    Good food and great service "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Scot is incredible!!!
    The most fantastic food and service we have ever had from any Pizza Express and just about any establishment in the past 6 months. As a family we all thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon! Thank you all. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great lunch "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Good "
    Posted 3 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mol said: "Food Great As Always
    Food was lovely as it always is but service was truly shocking. Had to show ourselves to the table (baring in mind the restaurant only had about 6-8 tables full), weren't served until 3 other tables who had entered after us had been served and then staff looked at food on the floor and simply left it there. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ROBERT said: "Very good
    Very good service and food was good too:) "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wsam09 said: "Excellent
    Spot on everything every thing as it should be couldn't fault "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rita said: "Very friendly
    Good friendly service food was gorgeous "
    Posted 4 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and food "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Perfect. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said:
    " Ok "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely
    Great place to eat.. fun making dough shapes to eat
    with the kids whilst waiting for dinner. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Brilliant
    Great service, pleasant atmosphere and really nice food....will be back again soon :-) *toffee glory and chocolate glory deserts were great* "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teresa said: "Great Meal And Great Service
    Friendly staff , tasty food and prompt service . Plus we saved £23 excellent "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Very good yet again. "
    Posted 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eleanor said: "Tasty and lovely staff as always!
    Really lovely waiter he's always really helpful. Food yummy as always! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Amazing "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "As Expected
    Good food and great service "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Scot is incredible!!!
    The most fantastic food and service we have ever had from any Pizza Express and just about any establishment in the past 6 months. As a family we all thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon! Thank you all. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great lunch "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Good "
    Posted 3 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mol said: "Food Great As Always
    Food was lovely as it always is but service was truly shocking. Had to show ourselves to the table (baring in mind the restaurant only had about 6-8 tables full), weren't served until 3 other tables who had entered after us had been served and then staff looked at food on the floor and simply left it there. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ROBERT said: "Very good
    Very good service and food was good too:) "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wsam09 said: "Excellent
    Spot on everything every thing as it should be couldn't fault "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rita said: "Very friendly
    Good friendly service food was gorgeous "
    Posted 4 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and food "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Perfect. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said:
    " Ok "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely
    Great place to eat.. fun making dough shapes to eat
    with the kids whilst waiting for dinner. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Brilliant
    Great service, pleasant atmosphere and really nice food....will be back again soon :-) *toffee glory and chocolate glory deserts were great* "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teresa said: "Great Meal And Great Service
    Friendly staff , tasty food and prompt service . Plus we saved £23 excellent "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals