Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - POOLE - Tower Park image
PizzaExpress - POOLE - Tower Park image
PizzaExpress - POOLE - Tower Park image
PizzaExpress - POOLE - Tower Park image
PizzaExpress - POOLE - Tower Park image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - POOLE - Tower Park

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Because they know you share their passion for delicious pizza, this season they’re offering up big flavours, fit to satisfy all cravings.

tastecard members are invited to discover delights like their Vegan Puttanesca, which comes complete with pulled jackfruit, their comforting Carbonara Romana pizza, with flavoursome Italian Pancetta and, for those in the mood for something fruity, their new Rum Punch cocktail is sure to warm you up this winter, and it makes for a fabulous addition to any dish.

Whether you’re in search of a quick mid‐week meal, a catch up with friends over some scrumptious fare, or some quality time with the family, good times are guaranteed for all at PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - POOLE - Tower Park
Average member score
4.4 15
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
7
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Matt said "Quick & Prompt
Good service from our waitress Kayleigh and food was delivered in timely manner.

..."
Read more
Mark said "Very Good
Good service, good food, good atmosphere!"
Read more
Alex said "Food Was Excellent Let Down By The Puddings
Came in on a quiet Wednesday afternoon.

Service was lovely our server was “Kayleigh”..."
Read more
Hrose said "Pizza Express Tower Park
We came on a quiet Sunday afternoon. The food was delicious. I loved the pizza and the little..."
Read more
Grahame said
" Booked for an after film meal as location perfect. Would definitely return irrespective of the..."
Read more
DENIS said "Good pre star wars meal
Nice relaxed meal with good service throughout. 8"
Read more
Keith said
" Good"
Read more
Mitch said
" Great food & service
Pizza is always amazing"
Read more
REBECCA said "Good food
Great food and atmosphere"
Read more
Robert said "Midweek night out
excellent food will definitely come again."
Read more
Brett said "Great pizza, fast service
Good as always and great value with tastecard."
Read more
Magdalena said
" Very good food and service, quite busy in restaurant hence had to wait longer for starters...."
Read more
Jonathan said "Consistent quality
Always find the quality of food at Pizza Express is good. Service was excellent. Place was empty,..."
Read more
Adrian said
" As usual nice food"
Read more
Joss said
" Perfection"
Read more
  • Matt said: "Quick & Prompt
    Good service from our waitress Kayleigh and food was delivered in timely manner.

    Only let down was state of the toilets, both urinals broken and out of order, 1 cubicle dirty other cubicle flush not working properly "
    Posted 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Very Good
    Good service, good food, good atmosphere! "
    Posted 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Food Was Excellent Let Down By The Puddings
    Came in on a quiet Wednesday afternoon.

    Service was lovely our server was “Kayleigh” really attentive and lovely too.

    Food was great apart from my sticky toffee pudding which was burnt on the bottom and therefore inedible but this was sorted out by our server quickly. As using our taste card we didn’t bother asking for it to be taken off our bill.


    We will be returning "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hrose said: "Pizza Express Tower Park
    We came on a quiet Sunday afternoon. The food was delicious. I loved the pizza and the little dessert with the tea was perfect for me as I only wanted something light. Such a brilliant experience. I would definitely come again. Waitress was brilliant. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grahame said:
    " Booked for an after film meal as location perfect. Would definitely return irrespective of the obvious attraction being the location. Food was fabulous, service impeccable, very friendly and welcoming, making for a very comfortable and employable experience.. The Caffe Reale, Dolcetti is superb... "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DENIS said: "Good pre star wars meal
    Nice relaxed meal with good service throughout. 8 "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Keith said:
    " Good "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mitch said:
    " Great food & service
    Pizza is always amazing "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • REBECCA said: "Good food
    Great food and atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Midweek night out
    excellent food will definitely come again. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brett said: "Great pizza, fast service
    Good as always and great value with tastecard. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Magdalena said:
    " Very good food and service, quite busy in restaurant hence had to wait longer for starters. Overall definitely worth to come back "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonathan said: "Consistent quality
    Always find the quality of food at Pizza Express is good. Service was excellent. Place was empty, which meant the food arrived quickly but the atmosphere was lacking. Will go again. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adrian said:
    " As usual nice food "
    Posted 4 years, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joss said:
    " Perfection "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Matt said: "Quick & Prompt
    Good service from our waitress Kayleigh and food was delivered in timely manner.

    Only let down was state of the toilets, both urinals broken and out of order, 1 cubicle dirty other cubicle flush not working properly "
    Posted 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Very Good
    Good service, good food, good atmosphere! "
    Posted 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Food Was Excellent Let Down By The Puddings
    Came in on a quiet Wednesday afternoon.

    Service was lovely our server was “Kayleigh” really attentive and lovely too.

    Food was great apart from my sticky toffee pudding which was burnt on the bottom and therefore inedible but this was sorted out by our server quickly. As using our taste card we didn’t bother asking for it to be taken off our bill.


    We will be returning "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hrose said: "Pizza Express Tower Park
    We came on a quiet Sunday afternoon. The food was delicious. I loved the pizza and the little dessert with the tea was perfect for me as I only wanted something light. Such a brilliant experience. I would definitely come again. Waitress was brilliant. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grahame said:
    " Booked for an after film meal as location perfect. Would definitely return irrespective of the obvious attraction being the location. Food was fabulous, service impeccable, very friendly and welcoming, making for a very comfortable and employable experience.. The Caffe Reale, Dolcetti is superb... "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DENIS said: "Good pre star wars meal
    Nice relaxed meal with good service throughout. 8 "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Keith said:
    " Good "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mitch said:
    " Great food & service
    Pizza is always amazing "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • REBECCA said: "Good food
    Great food and atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Midweek night out
    excellent food will definitely come again. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brett said: "Great pizza, fast service
    Good as always and great value with tastecard. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Magdalena said:
    " Very good food and service, quite busy in restaurant hence had to wait longer for starters. Overall definitely worth to come back "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonathan said: "Consistent quality
    Always find the quality of food at Pizza Express is good. Service was excellent. Place was empty, which meant the food arrived quickly but the atmosphere was lacking. Will go again. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adrian said:
    " As usual nice food "
    Posted 4 years, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joss said:
    " Perfection "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals