Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - SOUTHAMPTON - WEST QUAY image
PizzaExpress - SOUTHAMPTON - WEST QUAY image
PizzaExpress - SOUTHAMPTON - WEST QUAY image
PizzaExpress - SOUTHAMPTON - WEST QUAY image
PizzaExpress - SOUTHAMPTON - WEST QUAY image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SOUTHAMPTON - WEST QUAY

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated dining club.

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Diners can expect big flavours, quality hand-crafted pizza and great company at any of their restaurants, with all-new seasonal recipes and some old favourites are returning to PizzaExpress.

Cue the punchy combination of chargrilled aubergine, sundried tomato harissa, jalapeno & Roquito peppers topped with creamy houmous – that’s the new Vegan Mezze pizza. Barbacoa fans rejoice – as the pulled barbacoa beef, spicy chipotle salsa with a fresh tomato, onion & coriander mix is back! To start try the new golden crispy Devonshire Crab Arancini and to finish, Honeycomb Cream Slice – sweet honeycomb pieces on a light & creamy body with a layer of salted caramel and crunchy biscuit. What’s more, tastecard members have the perfect excuse to invite their friends & family to enjoy good times. Together.

Any dining experience at PizzaExpress is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SOUTHAMPTON - WEST QUAY
Average member score
4.6 24
Diner rating
Excellent
18
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
E said "Great Meal!
Great food service and discount on the car just a quiet night!
First time using the taste..."
Read more
" Very good food"
Read more
Barbs said "AWFUL
Got our order completely wrong TWICE. Rude staff. Charged me for things I didn’t have. Won’t be..."
Read more
Daniel said
" Brilliant service, brilliant food wasn't keen on where we sat but no big issue, all in all..."
Read more
Jessica said "Great food, great discount.
We went in the middle of a week day so was pretty quiet but service was fast and food was..."
Read more
Neil said "All Good
Hot tasty food with great friendly service"
Read more
Roxanne said
" Really lovely waitress. Food was quick and delicious. Fiorentina was a good as i remember from..."
Read more
Shadee said
" ."
Read more
James said "Great
Great"
Read more
Mark said "Good Food
With quick service"
Read more
Sean said "Great Evening Meal
Thoroughly enjoyed. Great food with great friendly service"
Read more
First said "Nice quiet lunch
Decided to have a quick lunch with the missus and picked Pizza Express. Was so glad we did...."
Read more
" Will come again"
Read more
Ben said "Brilliant
Exactly what I expected. Polite and friendly staff. Food came out without a wait. Highly..."
Read more
Adam said "Excellent
Really nice place, in the shopping centre but still a nice atmosphere for midweek evening meal...."
Read more
Rod said
" Use this outlet often. Easy and relaxed after shopping in the west quay centre."
Read more
Scott said
" Very good food and very good staff"
Read more
Aymser2 said "My Fav
Always good food, good service. Great value , especially with card"
Read more
"Outstanding
Great service .. Great food .. Perfect"
Read more
Nina said
" Very good"
Read more
A said "Just right food, slow service and a bit noisy
The good was good, good taste about the right temperature.
The staff was nice but too busy..."
Read more
JASON said
" Food was delicious and we'll presented staff were very accommodating all round good experience"
Read more
james said
" Very good"
Read more
Bongobus said "Happy :-)
Good food, good service, all happy peeps :-)"
Read more
  • E said: "Great Meal!
    Great food service and discount on the car just a quiet night!
    First time using the taste card and so quick and easy! "
    Posted 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good food "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbs said: "AWFUL
    Got our order completely wrong TWICE. Rude staff. Charged me for things I didn’t have. Won’t be returning. Worse pizza express I’ve ever been to. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said:
    " Brilliant service, brilliant food wasn't keen on where we sat but no big issue, all in all very happy "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jessica said: "Great food, great discount.
    We went in the middle of a week day so was pretty quiet but service was fast and food was delicious. Exactly what we were looking for. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said: "All Good
    Hot tasty food with great friendly service "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roxanne said:
    " Really lovely waitress. Food was quick and delicious. Fiorentina was a good as i remember from too many years ago. :-):-) Many thanks Zuzana. Xx keep up the good work guys. X "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shadee said:
    " . "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Good Food
    With quick service "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sean said: "Great Evening Meal
    Thoroughly enjoyed. Great food with great friendly service "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • First said: "Nice quiet lunch
    Decided to have a quick lunch with the missus and picked Pizza Express. Was so glad we did. Superb pizzas, wide choice of items and excellent service. Overall an excellent experience "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Will come again "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Brilliant
    Exactly what I expected. Polite and friendly staff. Food came out without a wait. Highly recommended pizza express in town "
    Posted 3 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Excellent
    Really nice place, in the shopping centre but still a nice atmosphere for midweek evening meal. Food great, as was service from our waiter Archie. No problem using taste card as per rules. Excellent. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rod said:
    " Use this outlet often. Easy and relaxed after shopping in the west quay centre. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said:
    " Very good food and very good staff "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aymser2 said: "My Fav
    Always good food, good service. Great value , especially with card "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Outstanding
    Great service .. Great food .. Perfect "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nina said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Just right food, slow service and a bit noisy
    The good was good, good taste about the right temperature.
    The staff was nice but too busy so it was slow, almost 40 minutes waiting for the food.
    It is a bit noisy but it is a shopping centre so it is expected.
    It is fine if you use the taste card and get some discount. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JASON said:
    " Food was delicious and we'll presented staff were very accommodating all round good experience "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • james said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bongobus said: "Happy :-)
    Good food, good service, all happy peeps :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • E said: "Great Meal!
    Great food service and discount on the car just a quiet night!
    First time using the taste card and so quick and easy! "
    Posted 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good food "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbs said: "AWFUL
    Got our order completely wrong TWICE. Rude staff. Charged me for things I didn’t have. Won’t be returning. Worse pizza express I’ve ever been to. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said:
    " Brilliant service, brilliant food wasn't keen on where we sat but no big issue, all in all very happy "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jessica said: "Great food, great discount.
    We went in the middle of a week day so was pretty quiet but service was fast and food was delicious. Exactly what we were looking for. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said: "All Good
    Hot tasty food with great friendly service "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roxanne said:
    " Really lovely waitress. Food was quick and delicious. Fiorentina was a good as i remember from too many years ago. :-):-) Many thanks Zuzana. Xx keep up the good work guys. X "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shadee said:
    " . "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Good Food
    With quick service "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sean said: "Great Evening Meal
    Thoroughly enjoyed. Great food with great friendly service "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • First said: "Nice quiet lunch
    Decided to have a quick lunch with the missus and picked Pizza Express. Was so glad we did. Superb pizzas, wide choice of items and excellent service. Overall an excellent experience "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Will come again "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Brilliant
    Exactly what I expected. Polite and friendly staff. Food came out without a wait. Highly recommended pizza express in town "
    Posted 3 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Excellent
    Really nice place, in the shopping centre but still a nice atmosphere for midweek evening meal. Food great, as was service from our waiter Archie. No problem using taste card as per rules. Excellent. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rod said:
    " Use this outlet often. Easy and relaxed after shopping in the west quay centre. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said:
    " Very good food and very good staff "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aymser2 said: "My Fav
    Always good food, good service. Great value , especially with card "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Outstanding
    Great service .. Great food .. Perfect "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nina said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Just right food, slow service and a bit noisy
    The good was good, good taste about the right temperature.
    The staff was nice but too busy so it was slow, almost 40 minutes waiting for the food.
    It is a bit noisy but it is a shopping centre so it is expected.
    It is fine if you use the taste card and get some discount. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JASON said:
    " Food was delicious and we'll presented staff were very accommodating all round good experience "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • james said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bongobus said: "Happy :-)
    Good food, good service, all happy peeps :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals