Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - WITNEY image
PizzaExpress - WITNEY image
PizzaExpress - WITNEY image
PizzaExpress - WITNEY image
PizzaExpress - WITNEY image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WITNEY

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

Nothing beats it. Quality ingredients, fresh dough hand-stretched right in front of your eyes, care and flair in every step. From your favourite American Hot, freshly baked and still steaming, to the iconic and irresistibly hot & fluffy Dough Balls, no one does it quite like PizzaExpress.

In the mood for something new? This season, the choice is yours. Unbeatable pizza line-up featuring punchy Vegan Puttanesca on a crispy base, creamy & smooth Carbonara Romana and the colourful Ragu - not just a feast for the eyes. And don’t forget the fresh out the oven Chicken Wings with a PizzaExpress twist. See you soon then?

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - North Bridge, Edinburgh – Holyrood, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Euston Road, Falmouth, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, Newquay, The O2 North Greenwich, St Ives, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WITNEY
Average member score
4.9 12
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Roger said "Excellent Food, Atmosphere & Service
Thank you Jonathon - that was a really nice meal post mountain bike ride. Great service."
Read more
Laura said
" Good service. Fabulous pizza"
Read more
Ok said "Good Food Good Service
Ok"
Read more
Paula said "Paula
Ferdinando said "Excellent Value For Money
1st class service, even though pizza was just ok. Waiter was top notch though!"
Read more
Brian said "Great service!
We were made very welcome. Nothing was too much trouble. We were a party of five, including a..."
Read more
" Excellent service and food"
Read more
Chris said
" Just back from Pizza Express in Witney where we go at least three times a month. Know the staff-..."
Read more
ALAN said
" A good overall dining experience. First use of my card and it was quick and simple."
Read more
Lorraine said
" My friend and myself get together every couple of months and always visit Pizza Express in Witney..."
Read more
MARTIN said
" Good food,service and value for money."
Read more
lisa said "Italian food
Lovely food and very friendly efficient staff"
Read more
  • Roger said: "Excellent Food, Atmosphere & Service
    Thank you Jonathon - that was a really nice meal post mountain bike ride. Great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Good service. Fabulous pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ok said: "Good Food Good Service
    Ok "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said: "Paula
    . "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ferdinando said: "Excellent Value For Money
    1st class service, even though pizza was just ok. Waiter was top notch though! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said: "Great service!
    We were made very welcome. Nothing was too much trouble. We were a party of five, including a young boy who wasn't feeling well. All the staff cooperated together and even customised (created!) a pizza to match my preferences! They even showed me how I could get even more benefit from the Tastecard discount arrangement! They were very happy to be of service to a Tastecard customer! And the meal was great, of course! Everyone was very friendly, yet respectful of our privacy. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and food "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Just back from Pizza Express in Witney where we go at least three times a month. Know the staff- Dan and George and they are always friendly and welcoming. Antonio looked after us tonight and he was very attentive and friendly despite being very busy. As usual, a pleasant dining experience and one we will repeat very soon. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said:
    " A good overall dining experience. First use of my card and it was quick and simple. "
    Posted 3 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorraine said:
    " My friend and myself get together every couple of months and always visit Pizza Express in Witney Oxon , and sometime with a year old baby always greeted with a smile, today was no exception despite being very very busy, we were still served with a smile ,everyone is very polite and friendly nothing us too much trouble even when we have a noisy baby with us, so thanks to all and we will continue to visit and we love the Cheescake especially. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said:
    " Good food,service and value for money. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lisa said: "Italian food
    Lovely food and very friendly efficient staff "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Roger said: "Excellent Food, Atmosphere & Service
    Thank you Jonathon - that was a really nice meal post mountain bike ride. Great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Good service. Fabulous pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ok said: "Good Food Good Service
    Ok "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said: "Paula
    . "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ferdinando said: "Excellent Value For Money
    1st class service, even though pizza was just ok. Waiter was top notch though! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said: "Great service!
    We were made very welcome. Nothing was too much trouble. We were a party of five, including a young boy who wasn't feeling well. All the staff cooperated together and even customised (created!) a pizza to match my preferences! They even showed me how I could get even more benefit from the Tastecard discount arrangement! They were very happy to be of service to a Tastecard customer! And the meal was great, of course! Everyone was very friendly, yet respectful of our privacy. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and food "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Just back from Pizza Express in Witney where we go at least three times a month. Know the staff- Dan and George and they are always friendly and welcoming. Antonio looked after us tonight and he was very attentive and friendly despite being very busy. As usual, a pleasant dining experience and one we will repeat very soon. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said:
    " A good overall dining experience. First use of my card and it was quick and simple. "
    Posted 3 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorraine said:
    " My friend and myself get together every couple of months and always visit Pizza Express in Witney Oxon , and sometime with a year old baby always greeted with a smile, today was no exception despite being very very busy, we were still served with a smile ,everyone is very polite and friendly nothing us too much trouble even when we have a noisy baby with us, so thanks to all and we will continue to visit and we love the Cheescake especially. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said:
    " Good food,service and value for money. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lisa said: "Italian food
    Lovely food and very friendly efficient staff "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals