Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
i-naga image
i-naga image
i-naga image
i-naga image

2 for 1 at i-naga

Found on Croydon Road in the London suburb of West Wickham, i-naga is a delightful contemporary Indian restaurant that extends the warmest of welcomes to all that cross the threshold.

Anyone looking for London restaurants away from the hustle and bustle should certainly consider i-naga, which offers up a wealth of options for any lover of Indian cuisine.

The motto at i-naga states that visitors will come in with expectation and leave with satisfaction. This can certainly be seen when considering the fabulous service standard and flavoursome fare present at the eatery. Through which, the fantastic team of wait staff and passionate group of chefs do their utmost to create a warm and friendly atmosphere in which to enjoy a scrumptious meal that is ideal for a catch up.

From the mild and creamy korma to the fiery madras, lovers of the classic curry are sure to be happy at i-naga. This, alongside the various i-naga specials and chef’s recommendations mean that novices and experts in all things Indian cuisine are sure to find the food on show pleasing to the palate. Dining out in London’s outskirts is fantastic from i-naga, who serve a wealth of dishes without pretension and who offer up a superb casual dining experience.

Any meal at i-naga is only to be enhanced for members of tastecard, the dining club entitling them to some marvellous London restaurant discounts when they call in advance and produce their card upon arrival. Such magnificent restaurant deals allow them to sample that little bit extra, be it in the purchase of a further beverage, the ordering of one of the scrumptious starters, or both.

Being a tastecard restaurant partner means that an already great value meal is made all the more so at i-naga. Whether it’s for a quick catch up with an old friend or a casual evening out with the significant other, all are catered to in style.

Important Information

Please Note: You must book in advance and mention the tastecard to be entitled to the discount. The tastecard restaurant discount is not available on bank holidays or throughout December.

View all reviews
i-naga
Average member score
4.5 4
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Andrew said "Well worth the Drive
A nice restaurant to go to..The service was excellent and the food did not take to long and was..."
Read more
Jimmy said "So Glad I Found This Place
Have been here a few times now, and I've been thoroughly impressed. Fantastic menu, interior..."
Read more
Thigh said
" Highly"
Read more
Kirsty said "Great food!
I have now tried several Indian restaurants in my local area over the years with and without my..."
Read more
  • Andrew said: "Well worth the Drive
    A nice restaurant to go to..The service was excellent and the food did not take to long and was piping hot. Even better that I was able to use the Tastecard for a 50% saving. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jimmy said: "So Glad I Found This Place
    Have been here a few times now, and I've been thoroughly impressed. Fantastic menu, interior is lovely and good service too. I've been a regular at another Indian in Hayes but have a feeling this may just be my new regular. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thigh said:
    " Highly "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said: "Great food!
    I have now tried several Indian restaurants in my local area over the years with and without my tastecard, but this is by far the best!

    We have moved and it is probably the furthest one away and we still always go here to eat in and take away.

    The food is superb and service is great too. Definitely 5 stars! "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Andrew said: "Well worth the Drive
    A nice restaurant to go to..The service was excellent and the food did not take to long and was piping hot. Even better that I was able to use the Tastecard for a 50% saving. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jimmy said: "So Glad I Found This Place
    Have been here a few times now, and I've been thoroughly impressed. Fantastic menu, interior is lovely and good service too. I've been a regular at another Indian in Hayes but have a feeling this may just be my new regular. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thigh said:
    " Highly "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said: "Great food!
    I have now tried several Indian restaurants in my local area over the years with and without my tastecard, but this is by far the best!

    We have moved and it is probably the furthest one away and we still always go here to eat in and take away.

    The food is superb and service is great too. Definitely 5 stars! "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals