Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Jaipur Spice - Haxby Road image
Jaipur Spice - Haxby Road image
Jaipur Spice - Haxby Road image

2 for 1 at Jaipur Spice - Haxby Road

Jaipur Spice are a family run group of Indian restaurants who have been creating authentic Indian cuisine for residents and visitors to the York area for over 25 years.

If you are looking for flavoursome dishes that you can enjoy within a sociable and inviting atmosphere then head for Jaipur Spice.

Each dish is prepared using particular blends of delicious herbs and spices, formulated and perfected by their skilled chefs.

Whether you are looking for an unforgettable meal with friends and family or an intimate meal for two where you can relax in comfortable surroundings, you can be assured that your time spent at Jaipur Spice will be one of pure indulgences and one you will definitely want to enjoy time and time again.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter, Father’s Day, The month of December etc. The tastecard discount is available on starters, mains and desserts only and does not include side dishes.

View all reviews
Jaipur Spice - Haxby Road
Average member score
5.0 12
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Fab said
" Amazing food again great staff lovely place"
Read more
LB said "Very Tasty Food
Fabulous service from jake
The food was amazing very tasty
Excellent all round will..."
Read more
Phil said "Superb Indian restaurant in York
We discovered this restaurant while looking for an Indian restaurant which would take our..."
Read more
"Very Very Goode
Highly recommend. Fresh food."
Read more
Sarah said "Love This Place!!
Honestly love coming to this place! The food and customer service are always amazing. It’s never..."
Read more
  • Fab said:
    " Amazing food again great staff lovely place "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LB said: "Very Tasty Food
    Fabulous service from jake
    The food was amazing very tasty
    Excellent all round will definitely be back "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Superb Indian restaurant in York
    We discovered this restaurant while looking for an Indian restaurant which would take our Tastecard. What a great discovery it was! The service was just right - efficient and unintrusive. The food was beautiful. I had a tandoori mixed platter and my wife had prawn puri. The mixed starter had a huge amount of succulent lamb, chicken and kebab, together with a bhaji. Really lovely. My wife said that the prawn puri was good too with masses of prawns. Main courses were the most beautiful dishes - Jaipur Spice Special and Chicken Makani. The spice special was good...but the Makani was off the scale. So tasty! We had pilau rice, together with mushroom bhaji and saag aloo. All together it was one of the finest Indian meals I have ever had...and discovered through the Tastecard scheme. I highly recommend this restaurant and will certainly be returning when we next visit York. "
    Posted 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Very Goode
    Highly recommend. Fresh food. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Love This Place!!
    Honestly love coming to this place! The food and customer service are always amazing. It’s never massively busy so wait times are never long but you just know the food is fresh!

    Will never stop coming here! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Fab said:
    " Amazing food again great staff lovely place "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LB said: "Very Tasty Food
    Fabulous service from jake
    The food was amazing very tasty
    Excellent all round will definitely be back "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Superb Indian restaurant in York
    We discovered this restaurant while looking for an Indian restaurant which would take our Tastecard. What a great discovery it was! The service was just right - efficient and unintrusive. The food was beautiful. I had a tandoori mixed platter and my wife had prawn puri. The mixed starter had a huge amount of succulent lamb, chicken and kebab, together with a bhaji. Really lovely. My wife said that the prawn puri was good too with masses of prawns. Main courses were the most beautiful dishes - Jaipur Spice Special and Chicken Makani. The spice special was good...but the Makani was off the scale. So tasty! We had pilau rice, together with mushroom bhaji and saag aloo. All together it was one of the finest Indian meals I have ever had...and discovered through the Tastecard scheme. I highly recommend this restaurant and will certainly be returning when we next visit York. "
    Posted 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Very Goode
    Highly recommend. Fresh food. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Love This Place!!
    Honestly love coming to this place! The food and customer service are always amazing. It’s never massively busy so wait times are never long but you just know the food is fresh!

    Will never stop coming here! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals