Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 10 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
STRADA - Portsmouth image
STRADA - Portsmouth image
STRADA - Portsmouth image
STRADA - Portsmouth image
STRADA - Portsmouth image

2 for 1 at STRADA - Portsmouth

Welcome to the Strada kitchen. Strada is about fresh, real Italian food.

Think stone baked pizzas, made-from-scratch risotto, artisanal ice cream and a wide range of Italian wines and coffee. Strada’s rule of thumb is to only serve a menu filled with such good food and drinks that it excites.

They’re not a serious bunch, but when it comes to their ingredients the Strada team don’t mess about. Only the freshest (never frozen) meat and fish is used in their kitchen, including higher welfare, grain fed beef from Northamptonshire that is used for their steaks and the fantastic taleggio burger.

Enjoy cosy booths, free Wi-Fi and great event spaces for special occasions. There is also a brilliant menu for kids, filled with mini delights that the little foodies will love.

Important Information

Please Note: The Strada restaurant offer is available Sunday to Thursday. The restaurant discount is not available from 15th December to and including 25th December. Offer not available on New Year's Eve. Offer will be available every day in January. Not valid at Center Parcs, Heathrow, More London, or Royal Festival Hall at any time. The tastecard discount is 2 for 1 across starters, mains and desserts, therefore extras, such as bread, olives, sides, etc. are not included in the discount and will be charged at full price. The tastecard discount is not valid with any other offer, voucher, discount, promotion or set menu, including Kids Menu and Chef Specials. Splitting the bill to use multiple promotions for one party is not allowed, but up to 10 diners can use one tastecard. The tastecard discount is only valid when members call in advance.

View all reviews
STRADA - Portsmouth
Average member score
4.3 30
Diner rating
Excellent
17
Very good
8
Good
3
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Hilary said
" Food good. Need to sort out leak from ceiling in ladies loo though!"
Read more
Penny said "Nice Pre-cinema Meal
Good food nicely presented."
Read more
Fiona said
" The food is very delicious, staff very nicely! very enjoy the time in here! highly recommend!:)"
Read more
Teresa said
" Excellent experience staff friendly & attentive & lovely food. Receipt difficult to..."
Read more
G said
" Lovely evening meal with 2 children. Super waitress."
Read more
Donna said
" Nice food but waited a while."
Read more
Cecelia said
" Visited Strada, at Gunwharf Quays, on Friday, 16th, for lunch. Was told I was unable to use my..."
Read more
Andy said "Nice Place
Good food with great service"
Read more
AIDAN said "Nice!
Lovely food, excellent service. Enjoyed sitting in the sun with our lunch."
Read more
Funchun said
" Excellent food, friendly &
attentive service, will come again, definitely"
Read more
Anon said "Good food and service
Enjoyed an early dinner here. The food was good and the service was superb"
Read more
" We enjoyed every aspect of our meal. The location was stunning on a sunny afternoon. The service..."
Read more
DAZZER said "First Time Strada
The kids seemed to like the taste of the food
But didn't like the idea of eating..."
Read more
" Conveniently located. Staff friendly and efficient."
Read more
Daphne said "Nice food
An addition to my previous review. One of the waitresses even pointed out that my taste card was..."
Read more
Daphne said "Nice food
Was a beautiful sunny day. Good was nice, exactly what I expected from it! Service was good and..."
Read more
Benjamin said
" Good service, food for vegans weren't that great overall average experience"
Read more
" Good food"
Read more
Andrew said
" Food was great, avoid the latte."
Read more
Shorif said "Perfect
It was just perfect in every aspect. Nice food, friendly service, professional attitude...
..."
Read more
Roger said
" Great experience"
Read more
Sue said
" Lovely gluten free veggie meal."
Read more
Sue said
" Ovens were down. Could not cook. Fair enough. Problem being that when we booked they took my..."
Read more
Denise said
" Very friendly good service. Notices what you need."
Read more
" Excellent"
Read more
Thomas said "Lovely Food, Nicely Presented
We visited on a Wednesday night, so not too busy as expected but the waitress was lovely and..."
Read more
"Tasteless
Food poor quality and tasteless"
Read more
Dk said "Sunday lunch
Very slow service during busy period. 40 minutes for 2 pizzas."
Read more
Gaz. said "Great Evening
Just my wife and I had a really pleasant meal, nice and quiet after a hectic day, food was..."
Read more
Sue said "Had Better
We eat here often but this meal could of been better.
Prawns slightly over cooked and..."
Read more
  • Hilary said:
    " Food good. Need to sort out leak from ceiling in ladies loo though! "
    Posted 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Penny said: "Nice Pre-cinema Meal
    Good food nicely presented. "
    Posted 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiona said:
    " The food is very delicious, staff very nicely! very enjoy the time in here! highly recommend!:) "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teresa said:
    " Excellent experience staff friendly & attentive & lovely food. Receipt difficult to understand with regards to Tastecard savings however staff happy to provide receipt showing cost before savings "
    Posted 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G said:
    " Lovely evening meal with 2 children. Super waitress. "
    Posted 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Donna said:
    " Nice food but waited a while. "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cecelia said:
    " Visited Strada, at Gunwharf Quays, on Friday, 16th, for lunch. Was told I was unable to use my tastecard on a Friday, which is not what the information states. I did not dispute what I was being told at the time, but the staff should be made aware that this is not the case.
    It was my first visit to the restaurant, staff very good as was the food. Would have been better if I could have had the benefit of being able to use my card. "
    Posted 5 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Nice Place
    Good food with great service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AIDAN said: "Nice!
    Lovely food, excellent service. Enjoyed sitting in the sun with our lunch. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Funchun said:
    " Excellent food, friendly &
    attentive service, will come again, definitely "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anon said: "Good food and service
    Enjoyed an early dinner here. The food was good and the service was superb "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We enjoyed every aspect of our meal. The location was stunning on a sunny afternoon. The service was helpful, efficient and very friendly, especially Liz the waitress and Daisy the manager. We would definitely recommend it to friends and family and return personally. Delicious "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAZZER said: "First Time Strada
    The kids seemed to like the taste of the food
    But didn't like the idea of eating squid, however there is a very generous kids meal at £6.75.
    We ate all our dinners so I'd say go for it. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Conveniently located. Staff friendly and efficient. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daphne said: "Nice food
    An addition to my previous review. One of the waitresses even pointed out that my taste card was running out. Very alert! Thank you and well done! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daphne said: "Nice food
    Was a beautiful sunny day. Good was nice, exactly what I expected from it! Service was good and friendly especially one more experienced member of staff. Unfortunately I don't know his name but he gave a little facts about the cider we ordered and was super friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Benjamin said:
    " Good service, food for vegans weren't that great overall average experience "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Food was great, avoid the latte. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shorif said: "Perfect
    It was just perfect in every aspect. Nice food, friendly service, professional attitude...
    Just perfect lunch we had. Enjoyed it...
    Thank you. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roger said:
    " Great experience "
    Posted 2 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Lovely gluten free veggie meal. "
    Posted 2 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Ovens were down. Could not cook. Fair enough. Problem being that when we booked they took my phone number so not sure why they could not have phoned to save us a trip down motorway. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said:
    " Very friendly good service. Notices what you need. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Lovely Food, Nicely Presented
    We visited on a Wednesday night, so not too busy as expected but the waitress was lovely and polite, and always asked if there was anything she could get. The choice of food was good, and every dish was well presented. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Tasteless
    Food poor quality and tasteless "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dk said: "Sunday lunch
    Very slow service during busy period. 40 minutes for 2 pizzas. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gaz. said: "Great Evening
    Just my wife and I had a really pleasant meal, nice and quiet after a hectic day, food was lovely, just what we needed.. "
    Posted 3 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Had Better
    We eat here often but this meal could of been better.
    Prawns slightly over cooked and chicken dry.
    Risotto is our favourite and although cooked well, could of been hotter.
    Off course we will return, but will be keeping an eye on standard of food in future.

    We had booked our table and informed the restaurant that we had a taste card but our original bill did not deduct the 50% but was easily rectified . "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

By providing us with your personal details you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our privacy policy

  • Hilary said:
    " Food good. Need to sort out leak from ceiling in ladies loo though! "
    Posted 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Penny said: "Nice Pre-cinema Meal
    Good food nicely presented. "
    Posted 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiona said:
    " The food is very delicious, staff very nicely! very enjoy the time in here! highly recommend!:) "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teresa said:
    " Excellent experience staff friendly & attentive & lovely food. Receipt difficult to understand with regards to Tastecard savings however staff happy to provide receipt showing cost before savings "
    Posted 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G said:
    " Lovely evening meal with 2 children. Super waitress. "
    Posted 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Donna said:
    " Nice food but waited a while. "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cecelia said:
    " Visited Strada, at Gunwharf Quays, on Friday, 16th, for lunch. Was told I was unable to use my tastecard on a Friday, which is not what the information states. I did not dispute what I was being told at the time, but the staff should be made aware that this is not the case.
    It was my first visit to the restaurant, staff very good as was the food. Would have been better if I could have had the benefit of being able to use my card. "
    Posted 5 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Nice Place
    Good food with great service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AIDAN said: "Nice!
    Lovely food, excellent service. Enjoyed sitting in the sun with our lunch. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Funchun said:
    " Excellent food, friendly &
    attentive service, will come again, definitely "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anon said: "Good food and service
    Enjoyed an early dinner here. The food was good and the service was superb "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We enjoyed every aspect of our meal. The location was stunning on a sunny afternoon. The service was helpful, efficient and very friendly, especially Liz the waitress and Daisy the manager. We would definitely recommend it to friends and family and return personally. Delicious "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAZZER said: "First Time Strada
    The kids seemed to like the taste of the food
    But didn't like the idea of eating squid, however there is a very generous kids meal at £6.75.
    We ate all our dinners so I'd say go for it. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Conveniently located. Staff friendly and efficient. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daphne said: "Nice food
    An addition to my previous review. One of the waitresses even pointed out that my taste card was running out. Very alert! Thank you and well done! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daphne said: "Nice food
    Was a beautiful sunny day. Good was nice, exactly what I expected from it! Service was good and friendly especially one more experienced member of staff. Unfortunately I don't know his name but he gave a little facts about the cider we ordered and was super friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Benjamin said:
    " Good service, food for vegans weren't that great overall average experience "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Food was great, avoid the latte. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shorif said: "Perfect
    It was just perfect in every aspect. Nice food, friendly service, professional attitude...
    Just perfect lunch we had. Enjoyed it...
    Thank you. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roger said:
    " Great experience "
    Posted 2 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Lovely gluten free veggie meal. "
    Posted 2 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Ovens were down. Could not cook. Fair enough. Problem being that when we booked they took my phone number so not sure why they could not have phoned to save us a trip down motorway. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said:
    " Very friendly good service. Notices what you need. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Lovely Food, Nicely Presented
    We visited on a Wednesday night, so not too busy as expected but the waitress was lovely and polite, and always asked if there was anything she could get. The choice of food was good, and every dish was well presented. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Tasteless
    Food poor quality and tasteless "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dk said: "Sunday lunch
    Very slow service during busy period. 40 minutes for 2 pizzas. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gaz. said: "Great Evening
    Just my wife and I had a really pleasant meal, nice and quiet after a hectic day, food was lovely, just what we needed.. "
    Posted 3 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Had Better
    We eat here often but this meal could of been better.
    Prawns slightly over cooked and chicken dry.
    Risotto is our favourite and although cooked well, could of been hotter.
    Off course we will return, but will be keeping an eye on standard of food in future.

    We had booked our table and informed the restaurant that we had a taste card but our original bill did not deduct the 50% but was easily rectified . "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals