Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Williams Farm Kitchen Cafe image
Williams Farm Kitchen Cafe image
Williams Farm Kitchen Cafe image

2 for 1 at Williams Farm Kitchen Cafe

They prepare everything from scratch in the café (perhaps the only exception is that they don’t make their own bread) as they firmly believe food is at it’s best when fresh and local. They an seat 60 people inside the café and a further 40 in the square in front of the shop.

Their talented team of chefs have a menu to tempt most people – whether it’s a full cooked farmhouse breakfast or just a simple ploughman’s lunch, there is bound to be something for you! They have a large range of sandwiches and paninis as well as a big choice of hot dishes. In short, there will be something to suit every taste and appetite! Don’t miss their home made bacon double cheeseburger if you are feeling hungry!

They welcome families of all ages and have a wide choice of kids meals. They have highchairs for the little ones and frequently have activities and events to keep them entertained!

View all reviews
Williams Farm Kitchen Cafe
Average member score
4.9 13
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lester said "Brilliant breakfast yet again
Can't fault it, lovely food and service, great value, thank you"
Read more
"Great Place
Realy good homemade food
Good service friendly staff
Well done"
Read more
Les said "Lovely breakfast
Very nice breakfast, great atmosphere and good service, quality food too. Well
recommended!"
Read more
Tersyl said
" Excellent value superb food best service and customer satisfaction.
Well done"
Read more
Amanda said "Williams at Freeport Hornsea
Awesome food..great service and taste card so easy to use"
Read more
Andrew said "Good Breakfast
First time we have been to the farm kitchen and was it was spot on thanks very much"
Read more
Natalie said "Delicious Burgers
Went here yesterday for the first time, we used our taste card and enjoyed the burgers from the..."
Read more
Gricey said "Scrummy
Great food, service and location, will keep coming back."
Read more
Roy said "Excellent Food & Service
Such excellent value and top service from all the staff here. We have always enjoyed the home..."
Read more
Gricey said "Awesome
Great food and service, will be calling again"
Read more
Santhia said
" Food was excellent. Huge portions worth every penny. Service was a bit slow after ordering but..."
Read more
ANTONY said "Excellent
I can honestly say that I have never had a bad meal here. The food is great and very friendly..."
Read more
ALAN said "Quality food
Nicely presented, quality food, reasonably priced, comfortable seating, would definitely use again."
Read more
  • Lester said: "Brilliant breakfast yet again
    Can't fault it, lovely food and service, great value, thank you "
    Posted 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Place
    Realy good homemade food
    Good service friendly staff
    Well done "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Les said: "Lovely breakfast
    Very nice breakfast, great atmosphere and good service, quality food too. Well
    recommended! "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tersyl said:
    " Excellent value superb food best service and customer satisfaction.
    Well done "
    Posted 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Williams at Freeport Hornsea
    Awesome food..great service and taste card so easy to use "
    Posted 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Good Breakfast
    First time we have been to the farm kitchen and was it was spot on thanks very much "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said: "Delicious Burgers
    Went here yesterday for the first time, we used our taste card and enjoyed the burgers from the menu. They were delicious, the coffee too was lovely. There was no trouble using the taste card either which was great. Lovely little place would recommend to anyone visiting Hornsea Freeport. "
    Posted 1 year, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gricey said: "Scrummy
    Great food, service and location, will keep coming back. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roy said: "Excellent Food & Service
    Such excellent value and top service from all the staff here. We have always enjoyed the home made food here which is very good. It is a cafe style setting that is well used and even provides free wifi. Just had their Tuesday specials of choice from 5 quiches with salad & wedges. All very good and great value with the card. Cleanliness very good too. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gricey said: "Awesome
    Great food and service, will be calling again "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Santhia said:
    " Food was excellent. Huge portions worth every penny. Service was a bit slow after ordering but was still a lovely lunch. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANTONY said: "Excellent
    I can honestly say that I have never had a bad meal here. The food is great and very friendly service "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said: "Quality food
    Nicely presented, quality food, reasonably priced, comfortable seating, would definitely use again. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Lester said: "Brilliant breakfast yet again
    Can't fault it, lovely food and service, great value, thank you "
    Posted 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Place
    Realy good homemade food
    Good service friendly staff
    Well done "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Les said: "Lovely breakfast
    Very nice breakfast, great atmosphere and good service, quality food too. Well
    recommended! "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tersyl said:
    " Excellent value superb food best service and customer satisfaction.
    Well done "
    Posted 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Williams at Freeport Hornsea
    Awesome food..great service and taste card so easy to use "
    Posted 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Good Breakfast
    First time we have been to the farm kitchen and was it was spot on thanks very much "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said: "Delicious Burgers
    Went here yesterday for the first time, we used our taste card and enjoyed the burgers from the menu. They were delicious, the coffee too was lovely. There was no trouble using the taste card either which was great. Lovely little place would recommend to anyone visiting Hornsea Freeport. "
    Posted 1 year, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gricey said: "Scrummy
    Great food, service and location, will keep coming back. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roy said: "Excellent Food & Service
    Such excellent value and top service from all the staff here. We have always enjoyed the home made food here which is very good. It is a cafe style setting that is well used and even provides free wifi. Just had their Tuesday specials of choice from 5 quiches with salad & wedges. All very good and great value with the card. Cleanliness very good too. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gricey said: "Awesome
    Great food and service, will be calling again "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Santhia said:
    " Food was excellent. Huge portions worth every penny. Service was a bit slow after ordering but was still a lovely lunch. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANTONY said: "Excellent
    I can honestly say that I have never had a bad meal here. The food is great and very friendly service "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said: "Quality food
    Nicely presented, quality food, reasonably priced, comfortable seating, would definitely use again. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals