Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Chilli and Lime image
Chilli and Lime image
Chilli and Lime image
Chilli and Lime image

2 for 1 at Chilli and Lime

When the curry craving strikes and nothing else will do, locals in Havant turn to Chilli & Lime. And when it comes to places to eat in Havant, the restaurant is a breath of fresh air. Putting a contemporary twist on the traditional Indian dining experience, they’re more than ideal for dining out with a difference, whether it’s a birthday celebration, date night or get-together with friends.

Set in the heart of the market town, there’s no better place to enjoy dining out in Havant. The modern eatery can be found on the bustling West Street, just a short walk from The Spring Arts & Heritage Centre and Havant Park. It’s no wonder it’s become a cornerstone of the local community, with a loyal base of curry fans.

A step up from the typical curry house, Chilli & Lounge is easily one of the more stylish restaurants in Havant. Diners will feel right at home in the contemporary dining room which feels open and spacious. Soft lighting, traditional artwork and cosy booths also make it a fine pick for when diners want to impress on date night and staff are known for their warm hospitality.

As Indian restaurants go, Chilli & Lime offers something for all tastes. While old school curry fans will find all their favourites, their house specialities shouldn’t be overlooked. They offer a refreshing mix of regional dishes, biryani, balti and tandoori dishes. And for something they won’t find elsewhere, nothing tops their Handi Gosht, featuring tender lamb cooked in a traditional pot for a richer flavour.

For top-notch curries and friendly service, there’s no better destination in Havant than Chilli & Lime. Any occasion will be even more of a treat for tastecard members who can enjoy exclusive restaurant savings when they call to book ahead and present their cards upon arrival. It’s a good chance to treat themselves to another round of drinks, dessert or a few extra starters to share with friends.

Important Information

Please note: You must book in advance and mention the tastecard to be entitled to the discount. The tastecard restaurant discount is not available on bank holidays or celebration days – including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The discount is also unavailable throughout December.

View all reviews
Chilli and Lime
Average member score
4.5 11
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
2
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Christabella said "Highly recommended!
Delicious, Spicy, Tender meat
, rich luscious sauces. Will definitely make this a regular..."
Read more
" Food very good"
Read more
Dominika said
" Would recommend!"
Read more
Frontera2 said "Lovely Meal, no problems using card
No issues using card, even on a Saturday. Food was great and good quality. Service a little slow..."
Read more
"Good
Great"
Read more
Andy said
" Fantastic food, brilliant service. Highly recommend"
Read more
Cheryl said "Simply Delicious
Fantastic all rounder, every course, all the family loved it and great service
We were..."
Read more
Andy said
" This was the first time going to the chilli and lime, the food was fantastic came out lovely and..."
Read more
Melanie said "Nice place
Nice place and good place to eat go service good value"
Read more
Langstone45 said "Nice
Good"
Read more
" Very nice food and service"
Read more
  • Christabella said: "Highly recommended!
    Delicious, Spicy, Tender meat
    , rich luscious sauces. Will definitely make this a regular visit "
    Posted 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food very good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dominika said:
    " Would recommend! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frontera2 said: "Lovely Meal, no problems using card
    No issues using card, even on a Saturday. Food was great and good quality. Service a little slow but not an issue "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Great "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Fantastic food, brilliant service. Highly recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cheryl said: "Simply Delicious
    Fantastic all rounder, every course, all the family loved it and great service
    We were well looked after "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " This was the first time going to the chilli and lime, the food was fantastic came out lovely and hot and the service there was excellent I would highly recommend this place "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Melanie said: "Nice place
    Nice place and good place to eat go service good value "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Langstone45 said: "Nice
    Good "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice food and service "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Christabella said: "Highly recommended!
    Delicious, Spicy, Tender meat
    , rich luscious sauces. Will definitely make this a regular visit "
    Posted 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food very good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dominika said:
    " Would recommend! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frontera2 said: "Lovely Meal, no problems using card
    No issues using card, even on a Saturday. Food was great and good quality. Service a little slow but not an issue "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Great "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Fantastic food, brilliant service. Highly recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cheryl said: "Simply Delicious
    Fantastic all rounder, every course, all the family loved it and great service
    We were well looked after "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " This was the first time going to the chilli and lime, the food was fantastic came out lovely and hot and the service there was excellent I would highly recommend this place "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Melanie said: "Nice place
    Nice place and good place to eat go service good value "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Langstone45 said: "Nice
    Good "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice food and service "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals