Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Banyan Bar & Kitchen - York image
Banyan Bar & Kitchen - York image
Banyan Bar & Kitchen - York image
Banyan Bar & Kitchen - York image
Banyan Bar & Kitchen - York image

2 for 1 at Banyan Bar & Kitchen - York

The perfect venue to meet up with friends and enjoy a stylish and inviting environment that quickly feels like your home from home!

The menu looks around the world for inspiration with pasta, burgers and grills. All of the food here is freshly cooked to order and only uses the best locally sourced ingredients available to deliver dishes which they hope make you go 'wow' every time.

Banyan Bar & Kitchen offers a great range of drinks for all occasions; fantastic beers and wines from around the world, locally brewed cask ales and not forgetting delicious cocktails.

Important Information

Please note: The tastecard discount is not available on Friday & Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Celebration Days including Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday and Father’s Day etc or during the month of December. The opening times for the Banyan Bar & Kitchen are as follows Monday-Wednesday 12pm-Midnight, Thursday 12pm-1am, Friday 12pm-2am, Saturday 11am-2am & Sunday 11am-Midnight. Children's meals are not included in the tastecard offer.

View all reviews
Banyan Bar & Kitchen - York
Average member score
4.6 36
Diner rating
Excellent
29
Very good
3
Good
2
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Kate said
" Great meal"
Read more
Martin said "Not As Good As Before
Shame, but our recent visit was not as good as before. No problems using the card, but the fries..."
Read more
Karen said "Great Place
Great food ,service ,drinks , def would visit again , brilliant place"
Read more
M said "Brilliant!
What a lovely place and great service. We had the Banyan burger which was superb and if you go on..."
Read more
david said "First Time User.
Friendly staff member, Sophie , explained how the card worked and was friendly and helpful. The..."
Read more
Shawn said "Sunday Dinner
Had a really nice dinner here, food is great and the staff lovely. They serve food till 9pm and..."
Read more
Julie said "Go Upstairs.....
I have enjoyed a very satisfying Sunday carvery here with my partner 3 times now :)
Sat..."
Read more
Kate said
" Good food and great service Nice choice on the menu Caters for everyone Made sure my daughter was..."
Read more
"Great Food
Would have paid full price. Deep fried Brie was to die for"
Read more
annette said
" Always good atmosphere the food is amazingly"
Read more
annette said
" Always a great meal and atmospher"
Read more
Matt said "Fab Place That Caters For Low Carb Diet
Great food and experience, and there are options on the menu for a low carb diet (and not just..."
Read more
Car104 said
" Very helpful waiter - nice food - was very quiet when we were in but defo worth a visit"
Read more
Nick said "Good Sunday lunch
Food was nice, and our waitress was fantastic. Really attentive, polite and helpful."
Read more
Annette said
" Very good experience"
Read more
Christy said "Fantastic
Absolutley well worth it"
Read more
Lynne said "Banyan. ..York
Had a lovely lunch with a friend....friendly and curtious service....food very good....well done..."
Read more
Huw said "Great Place To Eat
We booked late and had a fabulous meal and a great bottle of wine in a perfect atmosphere with..."
Read more
Gareth said
" A good meal overall. We both ordered steak and whilst it was good, it was slightly under what we..."
Read more
Mr said
" Lovely staff and excellent food!"
Read more
ian said "Great food and wine
Ordered 2 chicken and chorizo salads which were absolutely amazing and super tasty.
The..."
Read more
Bernie said
" Good food and excellent service Cocktails great and good value"
Read more
" Great food and service, nice that the 2 for 1 included dessert too. Only very slight niggle Read more
Jozine said "Spot on
This is a great place to meet for lunch. Friendly staff and great service. Really enjoyed the..."
Read more
Maria said "Loved it
Went for my birthday for cocktails and food. Everything was really tasty and great."
Read more
Laura said
" The cocktails here are seriously amazing and they often do discounts during the week. In regards..."
Read more
LOUISE said "Main course salad forget it...
It was easy to use the card and the staff were very nice. The flattened chicken was very nice,..."
Read more
Susan said "Awful!! Cold Food And Poor Service
My Sunday dinner chicken was cold and dry. The vegetables were barely tepid even though dish was..."
Read more
Susan said "A Good Early Evening Meal
Good range of choices!"
Read more
Sera said "Excellent Sunday Roast
A lovely family Sunday lunch. You wouldn't usually expect to have such a high quality, tasty..."
Read more
" Great service
Nice chilled atmosphere
Delicious food -
I had big boy burger..."
Read more
LST said
" The food was lovely and the service was quick and friendly"
Read more
Beccy said "Loved it!
Great food, nice relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff - will definitely be eating here again."
Read more
"Very Good Food And Service.
Lovely food! Chicken skewers as a starter was really nice & the ribs. I did have a ranch..."
Read more
Toyah said
" I had the prawn linguine. It was seasoned well and the portion size was just enough. The service..."
Read more
TB said "Probably the best burger in York
I ate here recently just for a quick lunch as I had seen the restaurant had become available on..."
Read more
  • Kate said:
    " Great meal "
    Posted 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Not As Good As Before
    Shame, but our recent visit was not as good as before. No problems using the card, but the fries were luke warm and yes I could have said at the time, but wasn’t overly bothered. What bothered me more was the inflated bill. We had 2 chicken burgers at 12.50 and 2 pints of Coors (clearly priced at 3.25 Mon to Thursday on the website and still is. I make that about 19 pounds, but the bill was close to 22? I since found out I was charged 4.40 per Coors pint. Not a lot in the grand scheme of things, but a bit out of order in my opinion, so just be careful you don’t get billed too much for your drinks.
    The burger was very nice and the bar was nice though. Up to you if you want to try it? I’ll contact the company to get them to amend their website which may help? "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Great Place
    Great food ,service ,drinks , def would visit again , brilliant place "
    Posted 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Brilliant!
    What a lovely place and great service. We had the Banyan burger which was superb and if you go on a weekday, there are plenty of drinks offers as well. Go for it!! "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • david said: "First Time User.
    Friendly staff member, Sophie , explained how the card worked and was friendly and helpful. The food was excellent and the whole evening was relaxed and we didn't feel rushed or pressured . We will certainly go again. It's a very spacious venue . "
    Posted 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shawn said: "Sunday Dinner
    Had a really nice dinner here, food is great and the staff lovely. They serve food till 9pm and as we dined about 8pm was quite and they where getting the dj ready. Any other night of the week you can tell this place is buzzing. If I’m in York again I’d go back. "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Go Upstairs.....
    I have enjoyed a very satisfying Sunday carvery here with my partner 3 times now :)
    Sat upstairs this time which is much nicer if you like it quieter ;) "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " Good food and great service Nice choice on the menu Caters for everyone Made sure my daughter was catered for too "
    Posted 1 year, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food
    Would have paid full price. Deep fried Brie was to die for "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • annette said:
    " Always good atmosphere the food is amazingly "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • annette said:
    " Always a great meal and atmospher "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Fab Place That Caters For Low Carb Diet
    Great food and experience, and there are options on the menu for a low carb diet (and not just salads I mean!). Great stuff, will be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Car104 said:
    " Very helpful waiter - nice food - was very quiet when we were in but defo worth a visit "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Good Sunday lunch
    Food was nice, and our waitress was fantastic. Really attentive, polite and helpful. "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annette said:
    " Very good experience "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christy said: "Fantastic
    Absolutley well worth it "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said: "Banyan. ..York
    Had a lovely lunch with a friend....friendly and curtious service....food very good....well done Banyan and taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Huw said: "Great Place To Eat
    We booked late and had a fabulous meal and a great bottle of wine in a perfect atmosphere with brilliant staff "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gareth said:
    " A good meal overall. We both ordered steak and whilst it was good, it was slightly under what we had asked for. Friendly service and nice background music for a catchup with a friend. Would come back again, but check the cooking of the steak earlier... "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Lovely staff and excellent food! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ian said: "Great food and wine
    Ordered 2 chicken and chorizo salads which were absolutely amazing and super tasty.
    The rioja was also very nice .
    Highly recommend this place ! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bernie said:
    " Good food and excellent service Cocktails great and good value "
    Posted 3 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service, nice that the 2 for 1 included dessert too. Only very slight niggle
    for a Sunday lunch re music was a little bit loud. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jozine said: "Spot on
    This is a great place to meet for lunch. Friendly staff and great service. Really enjoyed the food. Nice one! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Loved it
    Went for my birthday for cocktails and food. Everything was really tasty and great. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " The cocktails here are seriously amazing and they often do discounts during the week. In regards to the food it was good, they have a range of lots of things, including meals that suited to people who are gluten free or Paleo which you definitely can't get anywhere. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LOUISE said: "Main course salad forget it...
    It was easy to use the card and the staff were very nice. The flattened chicken was very nice, but was late arriving. We did get an apology.
    The Parma ham salad was absolutely tiny! It was side salad size and the avocado was hard.
    We did get some discount as an apology but we had to wait half an hour to get the bill right!! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Awful!! Cold Food And Poor Service
    My Sunday dinner chicken was cold and dry. The vegetables were barely tepid even though dish was untouchable due to heat.
    Service bizarre. I would not eat here again. Ever. Had it not been for taste card wouldn't have come in first place.
    I totally do not recommend. At all!! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "A Good Early Evening Meal
    Good range of choices! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sera said: "Excellent Sunday Roast
    A lovely family Sunday lunch. You wouldn't usually expect to have such a high quality, tasty Sunday roast in a city centre trendy bar but the food was absolutely delicious. The kids were able to have smaller portions of the roasts on offer. Excellent food and good service. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great service
    Nice chilled atmosphere
    Delicious food -
    I had big boy burger and my wife had salmon
    Will come again "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LST said:
    " The food was lovely and the service was quick and friendly "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beccy said: "Loved it!
    Great food, nice relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff - will definitely be eating here again. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Good Food And Service.
    Lovely food! Chicken skewers as a starter was really nice & the ribs. I did have a ranch burger which I wasn't 100% happy with and they did take it back and replace it with another with no problems! Really nice people will return again!! "
    Posted 4 years, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Toyah said:
    " I had the prawn linguine. It was seasoned well and the portion size was just enough. The service was quick and efficient "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TB said: "Probably the best burger in York
    I ate here recently just for a quick lunch as I had seen the restaurant had become available on tastecard. Without a doubt it had to be the best burger I've eaten in York, I had the Black and Blue burger which was a niced size patty, with a good helping of pulled beef brisket, and a nice bit of blue cheese on top served with fries. Great selection of beer on tap, and service was excellent. Tastecard was really easy to use, I actually only rang 10 minutes ahead to see if I could come and use it and that was no problem. Will definitely be back in the future to try a full 3 courses. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Kate said:
    " Great meal "
    Posted 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Not As Good As Before
    Shame, but our recent visit was not as good as before. No problems using the card, but the fries were luke warm and yes I could have said at the time, but wasn’t overly bothered. What bothered me more was the inflated bill. We had 2 chicken burgers at 12.50 and 2 pints of Coors (clearly priced at 3.25 Mon to Thursday on the website and still is. I make that about 19 pounds, but the bill was close to 22? I since found out I was charged 4.40 per Coors pint. Not a lot in the grand scheme of things, but a bit out of order in my opinion, so just be careful you don’t get billed too much for your drinks.
    The burger was very nice and the bar was nice though. Up to you if you want to try it? I’ll contact the company to get them to amend their website which may help? "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Great Place
    Great food ,service ,drinks , def would visit again , brilliant place "
    Posted 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Brilliant!
    What a lovely place and great service. We had the Banyan burger which was superb and if you go on a weekday, there are plenty of drinks offers as well. Go for it!! "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • david said: "First Time User.
    Friendly staff member, Sophie , explained how the card worked and was friendly and helpful. The food was excellent and the whole evening was relaxed and we didn't feel rushed or pressured . We will certainly go again. It's a very spacious venue . "
    Posted 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shawn said: "Sunday Dinner
    Had a really nice dinner here, food is great and the staff lovely. They serve food till 9pm and as we dined about 8pm was quite and they where getting the dj ready. Any other night of the week you can tell this place is buzzing. If I’m in York again I’d go back. "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Go Upstairs.....
    I have enjoyed a very satisfying Sunday carvery here with my partner 3 times now :)
    Sat upstairs this time which is much nicer if you like it quieter ;) "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " Good food and great service Nice choice on the menu Caters for everyone Made sure my daughter was catered for too "
    Posted 1 year, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food
    Would have paid full price. Deep fried Brie was to die for "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • annette said:
    " Always good atmosphere the food is amazingly "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • annette said:
    " Always a great meal and atmospher "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Fab Place That Caters For Low Carb Diet
    Great food and experience, and there are options on the menu for a low carb diet (and not just salads I mean!). Great stuff, will be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Car104 said:
    " Very helpful waiter - nice food - was very quiet when we were in but defo worth a visit "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Good Sunday lunch
    Food was nice, and our waitress was fantastic. Really attentive, polite and helpful. "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annette said:
    " Very good experience "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christy said: "Fantastic
    Absolutley well worth it "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said: "Banyan. ..York
    Had a lovely lunch with a friend....friendly and curtious service....food very good....well done Banyan and taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Huw said: "Great Place To Eat
    We booked late and had a fabulous meal and a great bottle of wine in a perfect atmosphere with brilliant staff "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gareth said:
    " A good meal overall. We both ordered steak and whilst it was good, it was slightly under what we had asked for. Friendly service and nice background music for a catchup with a friend. Would come back again, but check the cooking of the steak earlier... "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Lovely staff and excellent food! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ian said: "Great food and wine
    Ordered 2 chicken and chorizo salads which were absolutely amazing and super tasty.
    The rioja was also very nice .
    Highly recommend this place ! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bernie said:
    " Good food and excellent service Cocktails great and good value "
    Posted 3 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service, nice that the 2 for 1 included dessert too. Only very slight niggle
    for a Sunday lunch re music was a little bit loud. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jozine said: "Spot on
    This is a great place to meet for lunch. Friendly staff and great service. Really enjoyed the food. Nice one! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Loved it
    Went for my birthday for cocktails and food. Everything was really tasty and great. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " The cocktails here are seriously amazing and they often do discounts during the week. In regards to the food it was good, they have a range of lots of things, including meals that suited to people who are gluten free or Paleo which you definitely can't get anywhere. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LOUISE said: "Main course salad forget it...
    It was easy to use the card and the staff were very nice. The flattened chicken was very nice, but was late arriving. We did get an apology.
    The Parma ham salad was absolutely tiny! It was side salad size and the avocado was hard.
    We did get some discount as an apology but we had to wait half an hour to get the bill right!! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Awful!! Cold Food And Poor Service
    My Sunday dinner chicken was cold and dry. The vegetables were barely tepid even though dish was untouchable due to heat.
    Service bizarre. I would not eat here again. Ever. Had it not been for taste card wouldn't have come in first place.
    I totally do not recommend. At all!! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "A Good Early Evening Meal
    Good range of choices! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sera said: "Excellent Sunday Roast
    A lovely family Sunday lunch. You wouldn't usually expect to have such a high quality, tasty Sunday roast in a city centre trendy bar but the food was absolutely delicious. The kids were able to have smaller portions of the roasts on offer. Excellent food and good service. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great service
    Nice chilled atmosphere
    Delicious food -
    I had big boy burger and my wife had salmon
    Will come again "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LST said:
    " The food was lovely and the service was quick and friendly "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beccy said: "Loved it!
    Great food, nice relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff - will definitely be eating here again. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Good Food And Service.
    Lovely food! Chicken skewers as a starter was really nice & the ribs. I did have a ranch burger which I wasn't 100% happy with and they did take it back and replace it with another with no problems! Really nice people will return again!! "
    Posted 4 years, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Toyah said:
    " I had the prawn linguine. It was seasoned well and the portion size was just enough. The service was quick and efficient "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TB said: "Probably the best burger in York
    I ate here recently just for a quick lunch as I had seen the restaurant had become available on tastecard. Without a doubt it had to be the best burger I've eaten in York, I had the Black and Blue burger which was a niced size patty, with a good helping of pulled beef brisket, and a nice bit of blue cheese on top served with fries. Great selection of beer on tap, and service was excellent. Tastecard was really easy to use, I actually only rang 10 minutes ahead to see if I could come and use it and that was no problem. Will definitely be back in the future to try a full 3 courses. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals