Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Voujon image
Voujon image

2 for 1 at Voujon

Enjoy a beautiful, contemporary Indian meal in Brough near Hull in East Yorkshire at Voujon. Their fully licensed and air conditioned Indian restaurant is perfectly located in the heart of the community in Brough, East Yorkshire.

Relax and enjoy a drink in their amazing bar area before joining them at your table to experience top class Indian food.

They pride themselves in not only serving top quality Indian cuisine, but also in providing old-fashioned top class service. Their friendly waiters and bar staff make it their business to make your visit as enjoyable as possible.

View all reviews
Voujon
Average member score
4.7 9
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Steve said
" Nice food. Would recommend to any one"
Read more
Denise said "Great food
Food fresh and very tasty. Excellent service attentive but not intrusive. Great value for an..."
Read more
" Nice place to eat great atmosphere lovely food"
Read more
Liz said "Worth a midweek supper
Very relaxed, lots of choice, very friendly staff, tasty food. Definitely will be doing a repeat..."
Read more
Mrs said
" After many previous visits and always being satisfied this Saturday we visited with 4 friends and..."
Read more
Jason said "Lovely Curry
Went with a mate last night. Both had a great curry in cracking surroundings. Will certainly be a..."
Read more
" Excellent food, easy to use taste card, not very busy but we did visit on a Wednesday night so..."
Read more
Charlotte said "Delicious
The food is delicious and served by very friendly staff who always make sure your visit is..."
Read more
Richard said "Excellent Indian restaurant
We are here on a quiet Thursday evening and enjoyed an excellent meal in lovely contemporary..."
Read more
  • Steve said:
    " Nice food. Would recommend to any one "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said: "Great food
    Food fresh and very tasty. Excellent service attentive but not intrusive. Great value for an enjoyable night out. Would recommend and will be visiting again. Easy to use tastecard. "
    Posted 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice place to eat great atmosphere lovely food "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said: "Worth a midweek supper
    Very relaxed, lots of choice, very friendly staff, tasty food. Definitely will be doing a repeat visit. "
    Posted 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " After many previous visits and always being satisfied this Saturday we visited with 4 friends and were not as happy as usual. We joined friends who already had their drinks and proceeded to order a bottle of wine which took 45 mins to arrive. Cutlery was a little thin on the ground and it took a long time to get an extra fork spoon etc. We ordered a set menu for 6 people and every dish excluding the starter tasted and looked the same???the same colours everything! just added chick peas or big chunky tomato halves! Not enough variation. The starters were chicken tikka and butterflied prawn these were very tasty but 3 of each were presented and we had to decide who wanted what??? It was a what do you want? 3 of each! Usually starters are in the middle to share. Our meal cost £100 per couple including drinks. we spent a lot of money and felt the usual excellent standards had dropped and complacency had set in a little. Sorry to write this but hopefully it will help your service resume back to excellent. Disappointed this time Voujon. "
    Posted 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Lovely Curry
    Went with a mate last night. Both had a great curry in cracking surroundings. Will certainly be a regular visit mid week using the Tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food, easy to use taste card, not very busy but we did visit on a Wednesday night so probably busy on a weekend.... Would highly recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said: "Delicious
    The food is delicious and served by very friendly staff who always make sure your visit is enjoyable. The interior is contemporary and inviting. I'd highly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Excellent Indian restaurant
    We are here on a quiet Thursday evening and enjoyed an excellent meal in lovely contemporary surroundings.
    The service was excellent and the menu was extensive.
    I highly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Steve said:
    " Nice food. Would recommend to any one "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said: "Great food
    Food fresh and very tasty. Excellent service attentive but not intrusive. Great value for an enjoyable night out. Would recommend and will be visiting again. Easy to use tastecard. "
    Posted 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice place to eat great atmosphere lovely food "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said: "Worth a midweek supper
    Very relaxed, lots of choice, very friendly staff, tasty food. Definitely will be doing a repeat visit. "
    Posted 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " After many previous visits and always being satisfied this Saturday we visited with 4 friends and were not as happy as usual. We joined friends who already had their drinks and proceeded to order a bottle of wine which took 45 mins to arrive. Cutlery was a little thin on the ground and it took a long time to get an extra fork spoon etc. We ordered a set menu for 6 people and every dish excluding the starter tasted and looked the same???the same colours everything! just added chick peas or big chunky tomato halves! Not enough variation. The starters were chicken tikka and butterflied prawn these were very tasty but 3 of each were presented and we had to decide who wanted what??? It was a what do you want? 3 of each! Usually starters are in the middle to share. Our meal cost £100 per couple including drinks. we spent a lot of money and felt the usual excellent standards had dropped and complacency had set in a little. Sorry to write this but hopefully it will help your service resume back to excellent. Disappointed this time Voujon. "
    Posted 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Lovely Curry
    Went with a mate last night. Both had a great curry in cracking surroundings. Will certainly be a regular visit mid week using the Tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food, easy to use taste card, not very busy but we did visit on a Wednesday night so probably busy on a weekend.... Would highly recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said: "Delicious
    The food is delicious and served by very friendly staff who always make sure your visit is enjoyable. The interior is contemporary and inviting. I'd highly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Excellent Indian restaurant
    We are here on a quiet Thursday evening and enjoyed an excellent meal in lovely contemporary surroundings.
    The service was excellent and the menu was extensive.
    I highly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals