tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 8 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Balti Kitchen image

50% off at Balti Kitchen

A warm welcome awaits you at Balti Kitchen where you will be tempted by an exceeded range of authentic and creative fusion dishes.

The aim at Balti Kitchen is to prepare you delicious meals that no others can match, served in pleasant, modern restaurant by knowledgeable and courteous staff.

The food at Balti Kitchen is cooked to the highest standards only using the finest & freshest ingredients available. Balti Kitchen approach to healthy cooking is that they do not use any artificial colouring and they try to minimize additives in their dishes.

Combine this with excellent service and a buzzing atmosphere and it is easy to see why the Balti Kitchen is a great place to tuck in to your favourite dishes or try something new.

View all reviews
Balti Kitchen
Average member score
4.6 28
Diner rating
Excellent
22
Very good
5
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Gordon said "Terrific Value
Booked a couple of hours before dining. Staff were great, gave excellent advice regarding the..."
Read more
Julie said "Great food and lovely staff
We had a fabulous meal last night. My lemon and chilli rice was amazing! Staff were lovely. Would..."
Read more
The said "You Won't Be Disappointed
Booked as a result of the positive comments we read on here. Great food and very helpful and..."
Read more
Zoe said "Amazing
Lovely food.. lovely staff.. would highly recomend this outstanding curry house.
Will be..."
Read more
FAUSTINA said "Excellent food and brilliant service
Chose The Balti Kitchen as it offered more that the usual maximum of 2 for 1 discount to 10 and..."
Read more
Tony said
" Great food , good service with good variety."
Read more
Jennifer said "You really must dine here!
I would certainly recommend dining at the Balti Kitchen. The food was amazing & the portion..."
Read more
susan said "Thank you
What a wonderful surprise and great food. Called on spec visiting the theatre. The staff are so..."
Read more
Glyn said
" First time using this restaurant but it won't be the last. First class service from the..."
Read more
" Excellent"
Read more
Maxine said "Amazing food
Went last night, absolutely the best Balti house I have eaten at. The flavours were amazing and..."
Read more
Henry said "Good Indian Restaurant
We went with a table of 7, rang up and booked before hand mentioning the taste card. It worked as..."
Read more
Pam said "Delicious Highly Recommend
Have just been here and all I can say is what excellent service and meal. It's was the best..."
Read more
LAURA said "Fabulous!!!
We loved the dining experience 5*"
Read more
Dawn said "As expected, excellent
This is our second visit and as befowe had excellent, friendly service, superb food and a quiet..."
Read more
Richard said "Very nice!!!
If you are looking for an Indian in Stratford upon Avon then this is the place. Booked easily by..."
Read more
Neil said "Great Indian Food
We asked for a recommendation to try something different and we weren't disappointed"
Read more
scott said "Wonderful
Called in with friends and had a great night! The food, as always, was wonderful! The guys..."
Read more
Clod said "My balti experience
Starter of bbq lamb was nice. The main was the sea bass & it wasn't great in quantity...."
Read more
PJ said "Fabulous
Great service and a great meal, thank you Tastecard."
Read more
Malcolm said "Great food, great service
Really friendly staff who helped choose the best items from the menu according to your..."
Read more
Judith said "Excellent
Excellent meal would certainly come again"
Read more
David said "Very Good And Different Unique Menu
Very good value great food and service very enjoyable"
Read more
MITCHELL said "Excellent experience
Fantastic food and great service. One of if not the best Indians I have had!"
Read more
vuk said "very nice people but food needs improvement
Booked with tastecard but was still represented with full bill and had to request revision - no..."
Read more
Mark said "Great Experience
Away for a couple of nights and Balti Kitchen had the best reviews, I can see why.

..."
Read more
Thomas said "Fab!
The best food in town!:-)"
Read more
Amanda said "Great place before theatre
We enjoyed our meal here. The service was lovely, the food a step up from most similar..."
Read more
Nigel said
" Ate there 26 August,was told on arrival that should have booked to use tastecard,not a good..."
Read more
  • Gordon said: "Terrific Value
    Booked a couple of hours before dining. Staff were great, gave excellent advice regarding the dishes on the menu. Food was really good, and would definitely go back. Truly excellent value for money especially using the Tastecard. "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Great food and lovely staff
    We had a fabulous meal last night. My lemon and chilli rice was amazing! Staff were lovely. Would highly recommend this place. "
    Posted 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "You Won't Be Disappointed
    Booked as a result of the positive comments we read on here. Great food and very helpful and attentive staff (who gave me a lesson in napkin finding). Very enjoyable evening. "
    Posted 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoe said: "Amazing
    Lovely food.. lovely staff.. would highly recomend this outstanding curry house.
    Will be back if ever in the area again. "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • FAUSTINA said: "Excellent food and brilliant service
    Chose The Balti Kitchen as it offered more that the usual maximum of 2 for 1 discount to 10 and it had excellent reviews. We were not to be disappointed. Service was excellent, with the staff patiently explaining our numerous questions about the menu, in addition to enduring that the scrumptious food was delivered to us timely to ensure we did not miss our show. The 50% discount was an extra bonus. Thank you. We will be returning. ☺ "
    Posted 4 months, 14 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said:
    " Great food , good service with good variety. "
    Posted 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jennifer said: "You really must dine here!
    I would certainly recommend dining at the Balti Kitchen. The food was amazing & the portion sizes were very generous! I couldn't finish all of my main course so the waiter boxed it up for me to take with me! :-) "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • susan said: "Thank you
    What a wonderful surprise and great food. Called on spec visiting the theatre. The staff are so thoughtful,enquired about whether we were going to the theatre and fast tracked order for us and another table. The restaurant is worth a visit to Stratford itself. Well done Balti kitchen and thank you "
    Posted 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Glyn said:
    " First time using this restaurant but it won't be the last. First class service from the minute we walked in (we had an early dinner and were the first in!!)

    The food was very tasty, just the right heat level and good sized portions and, using the Tastecard, was incredible value for money. Using the card it worked out cheaper to eat in this restaurant that have a takeaway from our local restaurant!!

    Good service, good food and good value-perfect combination "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maxine said: "Amazing food
    Went last night, absolutely the best Balti house I have eaten at. The flavours were amazing and such good value,. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Henry said: "Good Indian Restaurant
    We went with a table of 7, rang up and booked before hand mentioning the taste card. It worked as described and saved us about £40. The food wasn't spectacular but it was good quality. I've had better but I've definitely had worse.
    An affordable tasty Indian. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pam said: "Delicious Highly Recommend
    Have just been here and all I can say is what excellent service and meal. It's was the best starter and curry I have had for a long time "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LAURA said: "Fabulous!!!
    We loved the dining experience 5* "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said: "As expected, excellent
    This is our second visit and as befowe had excellent, friendly service, superb food and a quiet atmosphere which suited us. We can only highly recipient this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Very nice!!!
    If you are looking for an Indian in Stratford upon Avon then this is the place. Booked easily by text a week in advance and waiters were attentive and did not rush you. I would recommend the chicken tikka jalfrezi and washed down with a top class pint of draught Cobra!!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said: "Great Indian Food
    We asked for a recommendation to try something different and we weren't disappointed "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • scott said: "Wonderful
    Called in with friends and had a great night! The food, as always, was wonderful! The guys working here are friendly and helpful. They happily accepted our Tastecard and one of our friends was so impressed, he's going home to order his tonight! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clod said: "My balti experience
    Starter of bbq lamb was nice. The main was the sea bass & it wasn't great in quantity. Hardly any fish! Great flavours. Lemon rice was great also the nan bread. Waiters were friendly chatty & nice. I will go back if visit Stratford upon Avon. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PJ said: "Fabulous
    Great service and a great meal, thank you Tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "Great food, great service
    Really friendly staff who helped choose the best items from the menu according to your preference. Good was generous and delicious. WiFi sorted so that I could use my taste card app. Top class. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judith said: "Excellent
    Excellent meal would certainly come again "
    Posted 2 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Very Good And Different Unique Menu
    Very good value great food and service very enjoyable "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MITCHELL said: "Excellent experience
    Fantastic food and great service. One of if not the best Indians I have had! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • vuk said: "very nice people but food needs improvement
    Booked with tastecard but was still represented with full bill and had to request revision - no problem, sorted imnediately.
    Slow service but polite and curteous. Unfortunately we found the food as average. I lived in Indian area of London with tough restaurants competition so I can spot the differences. This is Indian done on budget, it is still ok but to me it did not work even with 50% discount. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Great Experience
    Away for a couple of nights and Balti Kitchen had the best reviews, I can see why.

    Great customer service, not rushed through the evening and food of the guest quality. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Fab!
    The best food in town!:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Great place before theatre
    We enjoyed our meal here. The service was lovely, the food a step up from most similar restaurants. For instance, the dips with poppadoms were modern and better than usual. Big portions... I wish we had a fridge in the hotel room to take some away. No problems with using the card. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said:
    " Ate there 26 August,was told on arrival that should have booked to use tastecard,not a good start!However things improved and food was excellent.We had starter,main course,side dish each and naan bread plus 2 drinks.Bill was £24,fantastic value,would thoroughly recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Gordon said: "Terrific Value
    Booked a couple of hours before dining. Staff were great, gave excellent advice regarding the dishes on the menu. Food was really good, and would definitely go back. Truly excellent value for money especially using the Tastecard. "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Great food and lovely staff
    We had a fabulous meal last night. My lemon and chilli rice was amazing! Staff were lovely. Would highly recommend this place. "
    Posted 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "You Won't Be Disappointed
    Booked as a result of the positive comments we read on here. Great food and very helpful and attentive staff (who gave me a lesson in napkin finding). Very enjoyable evening. "
    Posted 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoe said: "Amazing
    Lovely food.. lovely staff.. would highly recomend this outstanding curry house.
    Will be back if ever in the area again. "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • FAUSTINA said: "Excellent food and brilliant service
    Chose The Balti Kitchen as it offered more that the usual maximum of 2 for 1 discount to 10 and it had excellent reviews. We were not to be disappointed. Service was excellent, with the staff patiently explaining our numerous questions about the menu, in addition to enduring that the scrumptious food was delivered to us timely to ensure we did not miss our show. The 50% discount was an extra bonus. Thank you. We will be returning. ☺ "
    Posted 4 months, 14 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said:
    " Great food , good service with good variety. "
    Posted 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jennifer said: "You really must dine here!
    I would certainly recommend dining at the Balti Kitchen. The food was amazing & the portion sizes were very generous! I couldn't finish all of my main course so the waiter boxed it up for me to take with me! :-) "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • susan said: "Thank you
    What a wonderful surprise and great food. Called on spec visiting the theatre. The staff are so thoughtful,enquired about whether we were going to the theatre and fast tracked order for us and another table. The restaurant is worth a visit to Stratford itself. Well done Balti kitchen and thank you "
    Posted 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Glyn said:
    " First time using this restaurant but it won't be the last. First class service from the minute we walked in (we had an early dinner and were the first in!!)

    The food was very tasty, just the right heat level and good sized portions and, using the Tastecard, was incredible value for money. Using the card it worked out cheaper to eat in this restaurant that have a takeaway from our local restaurant!!

    Good service, good food and good value-perfect combination "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maxine said: "Amazing food
    Went last night, absolutely the best Balti house I have eaten at. The flavours were amazing and such good value,. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Henry said: "Good Indian Restaurant
    We went with a table of 7, rang up and booked before hand mentioning the taste card. It worked as described and saved us about £40. The food wasn't spectacular but it was good quality. I've had better but I've definitely had worse.
    An affordable tasty Indian. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pam said: "Delicious Highly Recommend
    Have just been here and all I can say is what excellent service and meal. It's was the best starter and curry I have had for a long time "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LAURA said: "Fabulous!!!
    We loved the dining experience 5* "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said: "As expected, excellent
    This is our second visit and as befowe had excellent, friendly service, superb food and a quiet atmosphere which suited us. We can only highly recipient this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Very nice!!!
    If you are looking for an Indian in Stratford upon Avon then this is the place. Booked easily by text a week in advance and waiters were attentive and did not rush you. I would recommend the chicken tikka jalfrezi and washed down with a top class pint of draught Cobra!!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said: "Great Indian Food
    We asked for a recommendation to try something different and we weren't disappointed "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • scott said: "Wonderful
    Called in with friends and had a great night! The food, as always, was wonderful! The guys working here are friendly and helpful. They happily accepted our Tastecard and one of our friends was so impressed, he's going home to order his tonight! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clod said: "My balti experience
    Starter of bbq lamb was nice. The main was the sea bass & it wasn't great in quantity. Hardly any fish! Great flavours. Lemon rice was great also the nan bread. Waiters were friendly chatty & nice. I will go back if visit Stratford upon Avon. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PJ said: "Fabulous
    Great service and a great meal, thank you Tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "Great food, great service
    Really friendly staff who helped choose the best items from the menu according to your preference. Good was generous and delicious. WiFi sorted so that I could use my taste card app. Top class. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judith said: "Excellent
    Excellent meal would certainly come again "
    Posted 2 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Very Good And Different Unique Menu
    Very good value great food and service very enjoyable "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MITCHELL said: "Excellent experience
    Fantastic food and great service. One of if not the best Indians I have had! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • vuk said: "very nice people but food needs improvement
    Booked with tastecard but was still represented with full bill and had to request revision - no problem, sorted imnediately.
    Slow service but polite and curteous. Unfortunately we found the food as average. I lived in Indian area of London with tough restaurants competition so I can spot the differences. This is Indian done on budget, it is still ok but to me it did not work even with 50% discount. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Great Experience
    Away for a couple of nights and Balti Kitchen had the best reviews, I can see why.

    Great customer service, not rushed through the evening and food of the guest quality. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Fab!
    The best food in town!:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Great place before theatre
    We enjoyed our meal here. The service was lovely, the food a step up from most similar restaurants. For instance, the dips with poppadoms were modern and better than usual. Big portions... I wish we had a fridge in the hotel room to take some away. No problems with using the card. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said:
    " Ate there 26 August,was told on arrival that should have booked to use tastecard,not a good start!However things improved and food was excellent.We had starter,main course,side dish each and naan bread plus 2 drinks.Bill was £24,fantastic value,would thoroughly recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall