Search
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Lotus Bar image
Lotus Bar image
Lotus Bar image
Lotus Bar image

50% off at Lotus Bar

Italian tapas and Edible flowers have landed in Clapham High Street, London!

A very warm welcome to Lotus London, a unique Italian tapas and cocktail bar with a difference.

Living up to the Lotus originally meaning of creation and rebirth, Lotus London brings new twists, re-birthing the Classic girl about town cocktails and Italian dishes. The experience within its self will have you coming back for more.

Come and savour the delights of their nutritional edible flowers dishes with an Italian twist! Some of their dishes have been created with a modern and contemporary flavour. They also offer carefully selected, flower-based cocktails to create an incredible experience.

Lotus is an ideal venue for after work rendez-vous cocktails and exquisite food. Every day of the week they organize different entertainments for you to enjoy with delicious food and cocktails.

Their mission is to go the extra mile to ensure that you get the best of your memorable night out in a warm, friendly atmosphere!

Why not try their unique edible cocktail flower master class courses with their in house expert mixologists.

View all reviews
Lotus Bar
Average member score
4.2 13
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
5
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Paddy1889 said "Food Not Great But Nice Staff
Pizzas greasy with low quality ham used. Good value though with taste card and friendly staff."
Read more
Lisa said
" Great service and food!"
Read more
Mayte said "Go, and then go again
Food is very very good, and affordable compared to other Italian places. I've tried the..."
Read more
Aigars said
" Apart of taste of the food and relaxed atmosphere in restaurant all the rest was wrong - order..."
Read more
jinelle said "Will be bk soon!
Brilliant food and service .The soulful house music was also amazing ;)"
Read more
  • Paddy1889 said: "Food Not Great But Nice Staff
    Pizzas greasy with low quality ham used. Good value though with taste card and friendly staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Great service and food! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mayte said: "Go, and then go again
    Food is very very good, and affordable compared to other Italian places. I've tried the parmigiana, pizza, risotto and cocktails, and it's definitely a "yes" for all of them (and I'm Italian). Staff is friendly and flexible. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aigars said:
    " Apart of taste of the food and relaxed atmosphere in restaurant all the rest was wrong - order was mixed up, cocktails arrived long after food and that's all for £8.91 service charge. First and last time. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jinelle said: "Will be bk soon!
    Brilliant food and service .The soulful house music was also amazing ;) "
    Posted 4 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Paddy1889 said: "Food Not Great But Nice Staff
    Pizzas greasy with low quality ham used. Good value though with taste card and friendly staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Great service and food! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mayte said: "Go, and then go again
    Food is very very good, and affordable compared to other Italian places. I've tried the parmigiana, pizza, risotto and cocktails, and it's definitely a "yes" for all of them (and I'm Italian). Staff is friendly and flexible. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aigars said:
    " Apart of taste of the food and relaxed atmosphere in restaurant all the rest was wrong - order was mixed up, cocktails arrived long after food and that's all for £8.91 service charge. First and last time. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jinelle said: "Will be bk soon!
    Brilliant food and service .The soulful house music was also amazing ;) "
    Posted 4 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals