Search
50% off food billOnline bookingBooking requiredAvailable December
View Menu
Layalina image
Layalina image
Layalina image
Layalina image

50% off at Layalina

Recently redecorated to showcase how opulent Lebanese cuisine and culture can be, Layalina truly makes for a sublime venue for any occasion.

Now accepting the tastecard, members calling in advance can enjoy everything on the eclectic menu at an incredible price.

Utterly dazzling and reinvigorated with a new kind of energy, Layalina’s fresh approach to offering a fantastic dining experience doesn’t stop short at the beautiful new interior as the menu has been polished to showcase some sumptuous fare.

Begin the experience with one of the marvellous mezze dishes, featuring the likes of the classic grilled Halloumi, enriched with mint, sesame seeds and extra virgin olive oil, and the tantalising Spicy Fish, a roasted fish fillet adorned with nuts, tomatoes and a spicy chilli sauce.

Continue onto the main courses, where a host of heavenly options await all tastes. Particularly merit worthy meals include the hearty Lebanese Lamb Pizza, adorned with marinated & minced lamb loin, fresh tomatoes and a medley of the chef’s special spices, and the divine Sayadieh, white fish served with brown rice and a sesame paste.

Found close to the iconic Hyde Park, Layalina works wonderfully as a spot to visit whilst exploring the city, yet is equally inviting to locals looking for some luscious Lebanese fare.

Important Information

Please Note: Advance bookings only necessary on Friday and Saturday nights as LayaLina has belly dancing in the main restaurant. Group bookings are welcome and parties over six people will have to order from Layalina’s fantastic sharing menus. On mothers day, the tastecard discount is available from 6pm onwards only. The tastecard discount is not available on New Year's Eve and Valentine's Day. The tastecard discount can not be used in conjunction with any other offers, special menus or set menus.

View all reviews
Layalina
Average member score
4.0 45
Diner rating
Excellent
22
Very good
12
Good
4
Average
2
Poor
5
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Paul said "Good Lebanese
Great food. Highly recommended."
Read more
Guido said "Ok
Everything ok, food and venue."
Read more
Peter said "Excellent service
This is a pleasant restaurant serving Middle Eastern cuisine. Our waiter was extremely helpful in..."
Read more
Nasrin said "Great food and service
Amazing fresh food and brilliant service. Will come again"
Read more
Nish said "Layalina
Amazing food, great quality. Lovely atmosphere and our waiter Ahmed was excellent. Definitely..."
Read more
Jawad said "Nice affordable meal in Knightsbridge
This is friendly restaurant with very nice and tasty food .only down side will be the optional..."
Read more
Reena said "Anniversary dinner
Food was amazing staff are ok... service is slow waited for some time just to get water
on..."
Read more
" Food was delicious. Meat was extremely tender and full of flavour. Service excellent."
Read more
" Steak was okay, too fatty for my taste however the aubergine was good. Dessert was mediocre but..."
Read more
J said "Highly Recommended
Beautiful restaurant, delicious food, great value with the taste discount and friendly service!..."
Read more
" Great food and service"
Read more
Marsim said "Enjoy!
We were very impressed with the beauty of the decor of the restaurant which was very sleek with..."
Read more
Simon said "Excellent meal.and service
Ten of us dined at Layalina and enjoyed good food, good wines and good service. The food was..."
Read more
No said
" Good food and service but it's a bit expensive for the sort of food offered."
Read more
Jeff said "Excellent food and great Service!
With or without the tastecard this place is great for lunch and dinner. Very tasty! Give it a go..."
Read more
ABZ said "Day trip to this place was...
.. AMAZING !!! Found this place right next to Harods :-) service was good. Got our table set up..."
Read more
Kam said "Great Food!
Great food and service.

Even the quantity was very good for the quality of food."
Read more
Antoaneta said "Never Again
The service was very bad.The starters arrived after the main course.
Never ever again.."
Read more
Sayfur said
" Pricey and small portions, definitely worth it with a taste card however the food was very nice...."
Read more
Marco said
" Very expensive even after the discount. Average food"
Read more
Ammar said "Anniversary
Went there on our wedding anniversary and had an amazing time , great service and very personal,..."
Read more
Daniel said "Good food and service but tiny dishes
Excellent service."
Read more
Rooof said "Delicious Treat
Never had Lebanese food before. We were just walking around looking for somewhere to eat and..."
Read more
"Great Food
5 stars"
Read more
Jess said "Terrible service
I came here with a friend at about 8 on a Saturday night and the restaurant appeared to be about..."
Read more
Alexandru said
" Great place! Good food and the burlesque show was absolutely amazing! Will come back 100%!
..."
Read more
Kevin said
" As I love to complain when people get it wrong it's only fair that I praise them when they..."
Read more
STEWART said "Good food some great ... Could be better
Lunchtime meal for 8. Without the tastecard this would have been very expensive. There are some..."
Read more
D said "Poor food quality
The service was great. There were always a smile on waiters' face. The food was really bad...."
Read more
Sam said "Great Food. Great Belly Dancing.
Food was great, fast, hummus was delicious. Could probably have done with slightly larger fish..."
Read more
H&h said "Never Going Back
After I made a booking online, as requested on the tastecard internet website, with email in hand..."
Read more
Sarah said "Great Night.
Went on a Friday night with family. Found the staff very polite, helpful and attentive. Belly..."
Read more
Anonymous said "Very disappointing
Food poor quality.
Waitress friendly then completely ignored us and none of the staff saw..."
Read more
" Lovely food and selection.
Great waitress."
Read more
Ibi said "Nice Food
I went on a Sunday evening, I was the only one in the restaurant. There were loads of flys in the..."
Read more
STEWART said "Food and service was excellent - recommended
The good thing about tastecard (as well as savings!) Is finding great places you wouldn't..."
Read more
Wayne said
" It felt like we were sitting in a Chinese restaurant rather than a Lebanese,the food was average..."
Read more
Daniel said "Best Lebanese food
Me and my cousin loved the food. We Started with some humous with fresh lebanese bread, then a..."
Read more
" Lovely staff. Tasty and healthy lunch option."
Read more
Honza said
" We have been here a couple of times in the last 12 months. Wide selection of meals, friendly..."
Read more
Dhireen said "Nice restaurant.
Been a few times service and quality of food can vary. Very good with tastecard probably would..."
Read more
Dhruvi said "Great lebanese place
Lovely decor, a great place with delicious food. Staff were friendly and the general atmosphere..."
Read more
NITASHA said "Unrateable-had to rate 1
Avoid at all costs! The service was non existent and the food was disgusting -bland and..."
Read more
Ketul said "Excellent quality and taste
Just finished a shop..and decided to eat here. The food is great! fresh, quality of meat is..."
Read more
Sanjeet said "Very good
Good atmosphere, can sit inside or out, good for groups or couples and nice location. Only real..."
Read more
  • Paul said: "Good Lebanese
    Great food. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Guido said: "Ok
    Everything ok, food and venue. "
    Posted 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Excellent service
    This is a pleasant restaurant serving Middle Eastern cuisine. Our waiter was extremely helpful in describing the dishes. "
    Posted 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nasrin said: "Great food and service
    Amazing fresh food and brilliant service. Will come again "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nish said: "Layalina
    Amazing food, great quality. Lovely atmosphere and our waiter Ahmed was excellent. Definitely will go again. Great saving with Taste card. "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jawad said: "Nice affordable meal in Knightsbridge
    This is friendly restaurant with very nice and tasty food .only down side will be the optional service charge. "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Reena said: "Anniversary dinner
    Food was amazing staff are ok... service is slow waited for some time just to get water
    on our table but overall food is on point. "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was delicious. Meat was extremely tender and full of flavour. Service excellent. "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Steak was okay, too fatty for my taste however the aubergine was good. Dessert was mediocre but great staff and environment! "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Highly Recommended
    Beautiful restaurant, delicious food, great value with the taste discount and friendly service! Will return again - thank you! "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marsim said: "Enjoy!
    We were very impressed with the beauty of the decor of the restaurant which was very sleek with some nice modern touches

    The food selection was good and tasted great a good selection of cocktails and a good service

    We shall be back soon! "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Excellent meal.and service
    Ten of us dined at Layalina and enjoyed good food, good wines and good service. The food was fresh and appetising. We had a selection of Lebanese 'tapas' and desserts. Very tasty! Service was friendly and attentive. Tastecard worked a treat! We will return! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • No said:
    " Good food and service but it's a bit expensive for the sort of food offered. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeff said: "Excellent food and great Service!
    With or without the tastecard this place is great for lunch and dinner. Very tasty! Give it a go you won't be disappointed! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ABZ said: "Day trip to this place was...
    .. AMAZING !!! Found this place right next to Harods :-) service was good. Got our table set up fast. Food and drink for 6 of us arrives pretty quick. Able to use the taste card really easy. Bill was approx £250 ish and with taste card was £120 .. for 6 people ... 6 drinks 6 starters and 6 mains !.. 100% recommend this place !!! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kam said: "Great Food!
    Great food and service.

    Even the quantity was very good for the quality of food. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Antoaneta said: "Never Again
    The service was very bad.The starters arrived after the main course.
    Never ever again.. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sayfur said:
    " Pricey and small portions, definitely worth it with a taste card however the food was very nice. Customer service was impeccable "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marco said:
    " Very expensive even after the discount. Average food "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ammar said: "Anniversary
    Went there on our wedding anniversary and had an amazing time , great service and very personal, will 100% visit again and food was amazing "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Good food and service but tiny dishes
    Excellent service. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rooof said: "Delicious Treat
    Never had Lebanese food before. We were just walking around looking for somewhere to eat and picked here. I rang to book with taste card but they were happy for us to turn up.

    The waiters were lovely and gave great advise on what to chose. Even recommended we drop one of the main courses as they felt we had enough food. And he was right. We ordered the perfect amount so they saved us even more money.

    The lamb was tender, the fish starter was incredible and everything tasted fresh and delicious.

    They happily discounted the £23 off the bill - whole process was easy.

    The belly dancer added to the whole atmosphere. The waiters were attentive and helpful and every mouthful of food was delicious. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food
    5 stars "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jess said: "Terrible service
    I came here with a friend at about 8 on a Saturday night and the restaurant appeared to be about half full. We ordered 3 starters and 2 mains (you had to order starters and mains to use the taste card), a glass of wine and gin and tonic. The simple drinks took at least 15 minutes to come, two of the starters then took another 15 minutes. We then had to wait another ten until our third starter came; as we were still eating this, our mains came. As we began our mains, the music changed from quiet (premature) Christmas songs to blasting music which was accompanied by a belly dancer in another part of the restaurant. For 15 minutes, my friend and I were unable to talk to each other as the music was so loud. When we finished our mains, we quickly asked for the bill as we presumed, much like everything else that night, it would take a while. After being brought two incorrect bills, another waiter, at this point twenty minutes after asking for the first bill, finally brought us the correct one, but no card machine. Ten minutes later and fed up with waiting, we put on our coats and could easily have walked straight out as there were no staff members to be seen, but hovered by the till for a while before someone appeared and we asked whether we could please pay our bill and leave. Eventually we were given another bill, still incorrect, but cheaper that what it should have been, so we paid and left after some sarcastic conversation with people at a nearby table who were equally baffled and frustrated with the terrible service. The food was nice enough and therefore not a complete disaster of an evening but overall a very very disappointing dinner. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alexandru said:
    " Great place! Good food and the burlesque show was absolutely amazing! Will come back 100%!

    Thank you for the good food and service! "
    Posted 3 years, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said:
    " As I love to complain when people get it wrong it's only fair that I praise them when they get it right. I will be honest and say I was worried when I read the other reviews, but I have learnt that this was when the place was run by a different set of Managers. So to start off the venue, good looking venue, our group was 13 strong. The food gorgeous, complimented by everyone in my group which is a first. The staff were polite, professional and attentive. A big thank you one of our hosts Mario, no good restaurant should be without a Mario. Overall it was great value for money as I like my food and I left there full as with the 50% off on the food this only added to the amazing experience. The place felt very upmarket but at a price to suit all. It gets my seal of approval and I most definitely will be going back. "
    Posted 3 years, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STEWART said: "Good food some great ... Could be better
    Lunchtime meal for 8. Without the tastecard this would have been very expensive. There are some definite highlights - sauteed prawns and chicken wings with garlic dip excellent. Service charge very high!! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Poor food quality
    The service was great. There were always a smile on waiters' face. The food was really bad. We ordered steak, fish and lamb shank. The steak was taste like rubber. The fish was not fresh and the lamb shank was overcooked. Very disappointed about the food quality. Will never go back again. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Great Food. Great Belly Dancing.
    Food was great, fast, hummus was delicious. Could probably have done with slightly larger fish portion and the spicy items were not particularly spicy. But the wine was good. The belly dancer was great and the overall atmosphere was good, despite only three tables in the restaurant. I would recommend though.
    Exact right level of service for a night where you want to have time to spend with your friends. Not too intrusive. But not slow. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H&h said: "Never Going Back
    After I made a booking online, as requested on the tastecard internet website, with email in hand confirming the booking they refused to give me the table that I booked because I said it was with tastecard and 50% off the food bill! Rude welcome and completely ruined the night. Not even thinking of going back. Tastecard holders be aware, tastecard is very not welcome. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Great Night.
    Went on a Friday night with family. Found the staff very polite, helpful and attentive. Belly dancer was out earlier then expected and she was great. Food was very tasty, comfortable seating and overall a very enjoyable experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonymous said: "Very disappointing
    Food poor quality.
    Waitress friendly then completely ignored us and none of the staff saw us out.. We paid the bill and they all disappeared at the back. Whole experience was very disappointing!
    Would never go there again even if it was free! Extremely expensive even with the tastecard. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food and selection.
    Great waitress. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ibi said: "Nice Food
    I went on a Sunday evening, I was the only one in the restaurant. There were loads of flys in the restaurant. The food was nice butter portions were a tad small. I wouldn't go again "
    Posted 4 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STEWART said: "Food and service was excellent - recommended
    The good thing about tastecard (as well as savings!) Is finding great places you wouldn't normally find - this was one of those. I phoned about 30 min beforehand and reserved place (early evening was quiet ... It progressively got busier) and ended up with a fab dinner! Prawns were highlight for me and thoroughly enjoyed the spicy Kafka. Service was excellent too. We'd go back again! "
    Posted 4 years, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wayne said:
    " It felt like we were sitting in a Chinese restaurant rather than a Lebanese,the food was average which gave me a belly ache, one of the waitresses was so moody ,there was no atmosphere,overall my experience was full and tasteless.although they did invite us to the sister restaurant which had a burlesque show which we Declined as could not wait to get out of the place "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Best Lebanese food
    Me and my cousin loved the food. We Started with some humous with fresh lebanese bread, then a mince lamb on lebanese bread seasoned to perfection, a very tasty meat meze dish, an ice cream desert all of which was really tasty. The total would have been about £60 but was £30 with the taste card and left me and my cousin very satisfied. Will surely be going back and highly reccomend! Cant fault it "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely staff. Tasty and healthy lunch option. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Honza said:
    " We have been here a couple of times in the last 12 months. Wide selection of meals, friendly staff, clean place. Would recommend. "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dhireen said: "Nice restaurant.
    Been a few times service and quality of food can vary. Very good with tastecard probably would not go without. "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dhruvi said: "Great lebanese place
    Lovely decor, a great place with delicious food. Staff were friendly and the general atmosphere was good. Would visit again with more friends and perhaps book a table for when the show was on :) "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NITASHA said: "Unrateable-had to rate 1
    Avoid at all costs! The service was non existent and the food was disgusting -bland and tasteless! Very unimpressed! "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    3 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ketul said: "Excellent quality and taste
    Just finished a shop..and decided to eat here. The food is great! fresh, quality of meat is fantasic, subtle yet delicious flavours. :-) the meat was perfectly cooked, vebue is clean and well decorated. Will be coming back, but with more people. "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sanjeet said: "Very good
    Good atmosphere, can sit inside or out, good for groups or couples and nice location. Only real negative I can say is portions were not great. All in all a very good find and no trouble using the Tastecard (which is not always the case unfortunately). "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Paul said: "Good Lebanese
    Great food. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Guido said: "Ok
    Everything ok, food and venue. "
    Posted 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Excellent service
    This is a pleasant restaurant serving Middle Eastern cuisine. Our waiter was extremely helpful in describing the dishes. "
    Posted 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nasrin said: "Great food and service
    Amazing fresh food and brilliant service. Will come again "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nish said: "Layalina
    Amazing food, great quality. Lovely atmosphere and our waiter Ahmed was excellent. Definitely will go again. Great saving with Taste card. "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jawad said: "Nice affordable meal in Knightsbridge
    This is friendly restaurant with very nice and tasty food .only down side will be the optional service charge. "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Reena said: "Anniversary dinner
    Food was amazing staff are ok... service is slow waited for some time just to get water
    on our table but overall food is on point. "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was delicious. Meat was extremely tender and full of flavour. Service excellent. "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Steak was okay, too fatty for my taste however the aubergine was good. Dessert was mediocre but great staff and environment! "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Highly Recommended
    Beautiful restaurant, delicious food, great value with the taste discount and friendly service! Will return again - thank you! "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marsim said: "Enjoy!
    We were very impressed with the beauty of the decor of the restaurant which was very sleek with some nice modern touches

    The food selection was good and tasted great a good selection of cocktails and a good service

    We shall be back soon! "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Excellent meal.and service
    Ten of us dined at Layalina and enjoyed good food, good wines and good service. The food was fresh and appetising. We had a selection of Lebanese 'tapas' and desserts. Very tasty! Service was friendly and attentive. Tastecard worked a treat! We will return! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • No said:
    " Good food and service but it's a bit expensive for the sort of food offered. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeff said: "Excellent food and great Service!
    With or without the tastecard this place is great for lunch and dinner. Very tasty! Give it a go you won't be disappointed! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ABZ said: "Day trip to this place was...
    .. AMAZING !!! Found this place right next to Harods :-) service was good. Got our table set up fast. Food and drink for 6 of us arrives pretty quick. Able to use the taste card really easy. Bill was approx £250 ish and with taste card was £120 .. for 6 people ... 6 drinks 6 starters and 6 mains !.. 100% recommend this place !!! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kam said: "Great Food!
    Great food and service.

    Even the quantity was very good for the quality of food. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Antoaneta said: "Never Again
    The service was very bad.The starters arrived after the main course.
    Never ever again.. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sayfur said:
    " Pricey and small portions, definitely worth it with a taste card however the food was very nice. Customer service was impeccable "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marco said:
    " Very expensive even after the discount. Average food "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ammar said: "Anniversary
    Went there on our wedding anniversary and had an amazing time , great service and very personal, will 100% visit again and food was amazing "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Good food and service but tiny dishes
    Excellent service. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rooof said: "Delicious Treat
    Never had Lebanese food before. We were just walking around looking for somewhere to eat and picked here. I rang to book with taste card but they were happy for us to turn up.

    The waiters were lovely and gave great advise on what to chose. Even recommended we drop one of the main courses as they felt we had enough food. And he was right. We ordered the perfect amount so they saved us even more money.

    The lamb was tender, the fish starter was incredible and everything tasted fresh and delicious.

    They happily discounted the £23 off the bill - whole process was easy.

    The belly dancer added to the whole atmosphere. The waiters were attentive and helpful and every mouthful of food was delicious. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food
    5 stars "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jess said: "Terrible service
    I came here with a friend at about 8 on a Saturday night and the restaurant appeared to be about half full. We ordered 3 starters and 2 mains (you had to order starters and mains to use the taste card), a glass of wine and gin and tonic. The simple drinks took at least 15 minutes to come, two of the starters then took another 15 minutes. We then had to wait another ten until our third starter came; as we were still eating this, our mains came. As we began our mains, the music changed from quiet (premature) Christmas songs to blasting music which was accompanied by a belly dancer in another part of the restaurant. For 15 minutes, my friend and I were unable to talk to each other as the music was so loud. When we finished our mains, we quickly asked for the bill as we presumed, much like everything else that night, it would take a while. After being brought two incorrect bills, another waiter, at this point twenty minutes after asking for the first bill, finally brought us the correct one, but no card machine. Ten minutes later and fed up with waiting, we put on our coats and could easily have walked straight out as there were no staff members to be seen, but hovered by the till for a while before someone appeared and we asked whether we could please pay our bill and leave. Eventually we were given another bill, still incorrect, but cheaper that what it should have been, so we paid and left after some sarcastic conversation with people at a nearby table who were equally baffled and frustrated with the terrible service. The food was nice enough and therefore not a complete disaster of an evening but overall a very very disappointing dinner. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alexandru said:
    " Great place! Good food and the burlesque show was absolutely amazing! Will come back 100%!

    Thank you for the good food and service! "
    Posted 3 years, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said:
    " As I love to complain when people get it wrong it's only fair that I praise them when they get it right. I will be honest and say I was worried when I read the other reviews, but I have learnt that this was when the place was run by a different set of Managers. So to start off the venue, good looking venue, our group was 13 strong. The food gorgeous, complimented by everyone in my group which is a first. The staff were polite, professional and attentive. A big thank you one of our hosts Mario, no good restaurant should be without a Mario. Overall it was great value for money as I like my food and I left there full as with the 50% off on the food this only added to the amazing experience. The place felt very upmarket but at a price to suit all. It gets my seal of approval and I most definitely will be going back. "
    Posted 3 years, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STEWART said: "Good food some great ... Could be better
    Lunchtime meal for 8. Without the tastecard this would have been very expensive. There are some definite highlights - sauteed prawns and chicken wings with garlic dip excellent. Service charge very high!! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Poor food quality
    The service was great. There were always a smile on waiters' face. The food was really bad. We ordered steak, fish and lamb shank. The steak was taste like rubber. The fish was not fresh and the lamb shank was overcooked. Very disappointed about the food quality. Will never go back again. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Great Food. Great Belly Dancing.
    Food was great, fast, hummus was delicious. Could probably have done with slightly larger fish portion and the spicy items were not particularly spicy. But the wine was good. The belly dancer was great and the overall atmosphere was good, despite only three tables in the restaurant. I would recommend though.
    Exact right level of service for a night where you want to have time to spend with your friends. Not too intrusive. But not slow. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H&h said: "Never Going Back
    After I made a booking online, as requested on the tastecard internet website, with email in hand confirming the booking they refused to give me the table that I booked because I said it was with tastecard and 50% off the food bill! Rude welcome and completely ruined the night. Not even thinking of going back. Tastecard holders be aware, tastecard is very not welcome. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Great Night.
    Went on a Friday night with family. Found the staff very polite, helpful and attentive. Belly dancer was out earlier then expected and she was great. Food was very tasty, comfortable seating and overall a very enjoyable experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonymous said: "Very disappointing
    Food poor quality.
    Waitress friendly then completely ignored us and none of the staff saw us out.. We paid the bill and they all disappeared at the back. Whole experience was very disappointing!
    Would never go there again even if it was free! Extremely expensive even with the tastecard. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food and selection.
    Great waitress. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ibi said: "Nice Food
    I went on a Sunday evening, I was the only one in the restaurant. There were loads of flys in the restaurant. The food was nice butter portions were a tad small. I wouldn't go again "
    Posted 4 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STEWART said: "Food and service was excellent - recommended
    The good thing about tastecard (as well as savings!) Is finding great places you wouldn't normally find - this was one of those. I phoned about 30 min beforehand and reserved place (early evening was quiet ... It progressively got busier) and ended up with a fab dinner! Prawns were highlight for me and thoroughly enjoyed the spicy Kafka. Service was excellent too. We'd go back again! "
    Posted 4 years, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wayne said:
    " It felt like we were sitting in a Chinese restaurant rather than a Lebanese,the food was average which gave me a belly ache, one of the waitresses was so moody ,there was no atmosphere,overall my experience was full and tasteless.although they did invite us to the sister restaurant which had a burlesque show which we Declined as could not wait to get out of the place "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Best Lebanese food
    Me and my cousin loved the food. We Started with some humous with fresh lebanese bread, then a mince lamb on lebanese bread seasoned to perfection, a very tasty meat meze dish, an ice cream desert all of which was really tasty. The total would have been about £60 but was £30 with the taste card and left me and my cousin very satisfied. Will surely be going back and highly reccomend! Cant fault it "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely staff. Tasty and healthy lunch option. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Honza said:
    " We have been here a couple of times in the last 12 months. Wide selection of meals, friendly staff, clean place. Would recommend. "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dhireen said: "Nice restaurant.
    Been a few times service and quality of food can vary. Very good with tastecard probably would not go without. "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dhruvi said: "Great lebanese place
    Lovely decor, a great place with delicious food. Staff were friendly and the general atmosphere was good. Would visit again with more friends and perhaps book a table for when the show was on :) "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NITASHA said: "Unrateable-had to rate 1
    Avoid at all costs! The service was non existent and the food was disgusting -bland and tasteless! Very unimpressed! "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    3 out of 6 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ketul said: "Excellent quality and taste
    Just finished a shop..and decided to eat here. The food is great! fresh, quality of meat is fantasic, subtle yet delicious flavours. :-) the meat was perfectly cooked, vebue is clean and well decorated. Will be coming back, but with more people. "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sanjeet said: "Very good
    Good atmosphere, can sit inside or out, good for groups or couples and nice location. Only real negative I can say is portions were not great. All in all a very good find and no trouble using the Tastecard (which is not always the case unfortunately). "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals