Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - TELFORD image
PizzaExpress - TELFORD image
PizzaExpress - TELFORD image
PizzaExpress - TELFORD image
PizzaExpress - TELFORD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - TELFORD

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

There’s no better season than Christmas to gather round great food with your family, friends (and the ones who deserve Snowball Dough Balls)… Whether it’s for “just the two of us” or a jolly crowd, make it the perfect occasion at PizzaExpress - the more really is the merrier.

Create lasting memories while tucking into delicious Christmas specials - from the indulgent Maple-Glazed Gammon Romana to the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, the festive dishes are inspired by tradition, but with a signature PizzaExpress twist, and made with hand-picked quality ingredients full of flavour.

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress restaurant menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb restaurant discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note:1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 PizzaExpress discount on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 4. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (between the 18th and 26th December). 5. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 6. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 7. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 8. Unfortunately, this 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 9. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Golden Square, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The restaurant discount is not available at Fulham restaurants on match days. The restaurant offer is also unavailable at the following restaurants from the 4th December to the 1st January: Ashford - McArthur Glen, Cheshire Oaks, Kew, Leicester Square, London - Beauchamp Place, London - St Christopher's Place, London - Victoria Street, London - Wardour Street, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Portsmouth - Gunwharf Quays, York - Designer Outlet. Full terms and conditions are available at the bottom of the page.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - TELFORD
Average member score
4.9 18
Diner rating
Excellent
16
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Great"
Read more
"Great Service
Very helpful and fast service"
Read more
Kadge said
" Nice food, service was a little slow"
Read more
Brian said
" Will come again"
Read more
Pamela said
" Very satisfied"
Read more
KieranSidey said "Great Sunday Night Out !
Great service, great food ... Made even better saving a bundle !"
Read more
Jon said "Great food great service
Great place to eat with the family after a full day shopping. Very welcoming and great service...."
Read more
Rob said
" Lovely food as always"
Read more
CHRISTOPHER said "fantastic
first time at Pizza express. great service and great food. definitely go again."
Read more
Gary said "Great Food And Super Easy Use
We mentioned on arrival that we had the tastecard and were told that was fine and just to show it..."
Read more
"Very Helpful
Easy use of card. Lovely meal."
Read more
Rob said "Good food and service
Food was good"
Read more
Kili said "Great experience
Lived using my taste card for the first time.. went out had all three course cuz we knew we had..."
Read more
Scott said "Great service, great food
5 star"
Read more
Deb said
" All good"
Read more
Deb said
" Best PE I've visited on a while"
Read more
Chrystopher said "Excellent Friday Night Out
A group of 4 of us went out last night to Pizza Express hoping to use some vouchers, but..."
Read more
BritishHawkins said
" Always good. Always busy. Always great service."
Read more
  • " Great "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Service
    Very helpful and fast service "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kadge said:
    " Nice food, service was a little slow "
    Posted 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said:
    " Will come again "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pamela said:
    " Very satisfied "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KieranSidey said: "Great Sunday Night Out !
    Great service, great food ... Made even better saving a bundle ! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said: "Great food great service
    Great place to eat with the family after a full day shopping. Very welcoming and great service. Food always enjoyable and top quality. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Lovely food as always "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CHRISTOPHER said: "fantastic
    first time at Pizza express. great service and great food. definitely go again. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Great Food And Super Easy Use
    We mentioned on arrival that we had the tastecard and were told that was fine and just to show it when we asked for the bill. We were seated straight away. Service was prompt. Both myself and my wife ordered gluten free pizzas - she even selected her choice of toppings as nothing she fancied! Food and drinks both came in good time! We were offered deserts but due to film times didn't have. Showed tastecard on asking for the bill - they took card details and Bill was brought with amended total. So Easy! And Great service! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Helpful
    Easy use of card. Lovely meal. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Good food and service
    Food was good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kili said: "Great experience
    Lived using my taste card for the first time.. went out had all three course cuz we knew we had the discount card has almost made for itself on first use very happy... food was fab... :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said: "Great service, great food
    5 star "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deb said:
    " All good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deb said:
    " Best PE I've visited on a while "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chrystopher said: "Excellent Friday Night Out
    A group of 4 of us went out last night to Pizza Express hoping to use some vouchers, but unfortunately they didn't work on Friday's. Our waitress was really friendly and even suggested the Taste Card, which I had forgotten about*. It was only 241, but this still gave us a discount of about £10 from a £75 bill. So I'm happy :-) The food was much better than expected and the service and atmosphere was superb. Will definitely go back again.

    *The tastecard discount is not usually available on Fridays or Saturdays at PIZZAEXPRESS, however at the time this review was posted PE were doing a one-off promotional offer. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BritishHawkins said:
    " Always good. Always busy. Always great service. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Great "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Service
    Very helpful and fast service "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kadge said:
    " Nice food, service was a little slow "
    Posted 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said:
    " Will come again "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pamela said:
    " Very satisfied "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KieranSidey said: "Great Sunday Night Out !
    Great service, great food ... Made even better saving a bundle ! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said: "Great food great service
    Great place to eat with the family after a full day shopping. Very welcoming and great service. Food always enjoyable and top quality. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Lovely food as always "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CHRISTOPHER said: "fantastic
    first time at Pizza express. great service and great food. definitely go again. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Great Food And Super Easy Use
    We mentioned on arrival that we had the tastecard and were told that was fine and just to show it when we asked for the bill. We were seated straight away. Service was prompt. Both myself and my wife ordered gluten free pizzas - she even selected her choice of toppings as nothing she fancied! Food and drinks both came in good time! We were offered deserts but due to film times didn't have. Showed tastecard on asking for the bill - they took card details and Bill was brought with amended total. So Easy! And Great service! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Helpful
    Easy use of card. Lovely meal. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Good food and service
    Food was good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kili said: "Great experience
    Lived using my taste card for the first time.. went out had all three course cuz we knew we had the discount card has almost made for itself on first use very happy... food was fab... :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said: "Great service, great food
    5 star "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deb said:
    " All good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deb said:
    " Best PE I've visited on a while "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chrystopher said: "Excellent Friday Night Out
    A group of 4 of us went out last night to Pizza Express hoping to use some vouchers, but unfortunately they didn't work on Friday's. Our waitress was really friendly and even suggested the Taste Card, which I had forgotten about*. It was only 241, but this still gave us a discount of about £10 from a £75 bill. So I'm happy :-) The food was much better than expected and the service and atmosphere was superb. Will definitely go back again.

    *The tastecard discount is not usually available on Fridays or Saturdays at PIZZAEXPRESS, however at the time this review was posted PE were doing a one-off promotional offer. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BritishHawkins said:
    " Always good. Always busy. Always great service. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals