Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - SWINDON - Designer Outlet image
PizzaExpress - SWINDON - Designer Outlet image
PizzaExpress - SWINDON - Designer Outlet image
PizzaExpress - SWINDON - Designer Outlet image
PizzaExpress - SWINDON - Designer Outlet image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SWINDON - Designer Outlet

The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded until the 1st September: Ashford – McArthur Glen, Bath – Southgate Centre, Bath – Theatre Royal, Birmingham – Bullring, Bluewater, Bluewater 2 – The Plaza, Braintree, Brighton – Jubilee Street, Brighton Marina, Brighton – The Lanes, Bristol – Harbourside, Edinburgh - Northbridge, Edinburgh – Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - Holyrood, Falmouth, Inverness, Jersey – St Brelade, Kendal, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Newquay, Norwich – The Forum, Portsmouth – Gunwharf Quays, Rochester, St Andrews, St Ives, Torquay, Windsor, Worthing.

PizzaExpress has always taken pride in crafting delicious new recipes. And because they know diners share their passion for great pizza, they invite all tastecard members to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on their starters, mains and deserts. From the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls, to the freshly-baked American Hot and delicious seasonal specials, they’re bound to discover a favourite they’ll crave time & time again.

Try their tasty summer menu bursting with fresh flavours, including specials like the Funghi di Bosco Romana with Portobello mushrooms & rich tomato, new vegan Roasted Vegetable Leggera with Mediterranean veg & vegan mozzarella, and Roasted Veg & creamy Ricotta Romana. Plus, every time you dine in this summer you’re guaranteed to win some amazing prizes, from free drinks or pizza for a year, through to incredible package holidays. Gather your loved ones and enjoy fantastic fresh food. Summer has finally arrived at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter Monday, Father's Day and specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SWINDON - Designer Outlet
Average member score
4.3 21
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Don said
" Excellent express in the Outlet village.And the wine is best ever. I"
Read more
Hannah said
" Lovely food, great atmosphere and very friendly staff."
Read more
Suki said "Lunch Date
Always have a good meal here. Staff are friendly and very accommodating, even for a fussy..."
Read more
Hannah said "Nice Meal
Had a nice meal with my aunt, had rach of the new winter drinks, wasn't as keen on the..."
Read more
Don said
" Lovely clean restaurants and food and service excellent. Wish I could find out where they get..."
Read more
" Excellent!"
Read more
" No problems, good food, service and atmosphere. Happily go again!"
Read more
" Very good."
Read more
WASEEM said "Good food and excellent service
Used my taste card first time. If was easy to use, overall food and service was excellent. Thanks..."
Read more
Keith said "Pizza Express
First trial on the card with excellent result.Good food from Pizza Express and will be member of..."
Read more
Hannah said "Nice Meal
We had dough balls to share for starter which were lovely. Unfortunately because of the fact that..."
Read more
Arjun said "Great
Fantastic food and service. Location excellent and nice surroundings."
Read more
Hannah said
" Awful customer service had to keep repeating ourselves every ten minutes just to get water"
Read more
Hannah said
" Had to repeat ourselves to the waitress so many times"
Read more
Jo said "Excellent!
Great food, great service, great night!"
Read more
"Service
Very good from both manager and waitress"
Read more
Vijay said "Simply Brilliant !
What an easy way to save money.. highly recommend."
Read more
Maria said "Quick lunch while shopping
My husband and I love Pizza express. They have a good range of foods. I'm a weight watchers..."
Read more
G said
" Quick and easy, the new Romano pizzas are excellent"
Read more
Scotty said "Pizza Express
Good night but not much atmosphere. Never the less, a very enjoyable experience."
Read more
" Good food. Good service. Definitely will come again."
Read more
  • Don said:
    " Excellent express in the Outlet village.And the wine is best ever. I "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said:
    " Lovely food, great atmosphere and very friendly staff. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suki said: "Lunch Date
    Always have a good meal here. Staff are friendly and very accommodating, even for a fussy vegetarian like me!!!
    Always come back here if we want to visit pizza express. Thanks. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Nice Meal
    Had a nice meal with my aunt, had rach of the new winter drinks, wasn't as keen on the watermelon but loved the passion fruit. Pizzas were nice and payment was easy. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Don said:
    " Lovely clean restaurants and food and service excellent. Wish I could find out where they get there white wine from. (STORM CROSSING) "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " No problems, good food, service and atmosphere. Happily go again! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good. "
    Posted 3 years, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WASEEM said: "Good food and excellent service
    Used my taste card first time. If was easy to use, overall food and service was excellent. Thanks pizza express. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Keith said: "Pizza Express
    First trial on the card with excellent result.Good food from Pizza Express and will be member of Tastecard Club soon. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Nice Meal
    We had dough balls to share for starter which were lovely. Unfortunately because of the fact that you eat on a marble table and the air con is on and the plates aren't heated, the food does go cold very quickly.
    The food was very nice though. The staff were friendly and helpful. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arjun said: "Great
    Fantastic food and service. Location excellent and nice surroundings. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said:
    " Awful customer service had to keep repeating ourselves every ten minutes just to get water "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said:
    " Had to repeat ourselves to the waitress so many times "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Excellent!
    Great food, great service, great night! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Service
    Very good from both manager and waitress "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vijay said: "Simply Brilliant !
    What an easy way to save money.. highly recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Quick lunch while shopping
    My husband and I love Pizza express. They have a good range of foods. I'm a weight watchers leader and really please that I can search the menu on my food tracking app.
    The waitress that served us was very friendly and helpful, chatty but not too much. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G said:
    " Quick and easy, the new Romano pizzas are excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scotty said: "Pizza Express
    Good night but not much atmosphere. Never the less, a very enjoyable experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food. Good service. Definitely will come again. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Don said:
    " Excellent express in the Outlet village.And the wine is best ever. I "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said:
    " Lovely food, great atmosphere and very friendly staff. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suki said: "Lunch Date
    Always have a good meal here. Staff are friendly and very accommodating, even for a fussy vegetarian like me!!!
    Always come back here if we want to visit pizza express. Thanks. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Nice Meal
    Had a nice meal with my aunt, had rach of the new winter drinks, wasn't as keen on the watermelon but loved the passion fruit. Pizzas were nice and payment was easy. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Don said:
    " Lovely clean restaurants and food and service excellent. Wish I could find out where they get there white wine from. (STORM CROSSING) "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " No problems, good food, service and atmosphere. Happily go again! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good. "
    Posted 3 years, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WASEEM said: "Good food and excellent service
    Used my taste card first time. If was easy to use, overall food and service was excellent. Thanks pizza express. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Keith said: "Pizza Express
    First trial on the card with excellent result.Good food from Pizza Express and will be member of Tastecard Club soon. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Nice Meal
    We had dough balls to share for starter which were lovely. Unfortunately because of the fact that you eat on a marble table and the air con is on and the plates aren't heated, the food does go cold very quickly.
    The food was very nice though. The staff were friendly and helpful. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arjun said: "Great
    Fantastic food and service. Location excellent and nice surroundings. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said:
    " Awful customer service had to keep repeating ourselves every ten minutes just to get water "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said:
    " Had to repeat ourselves to the waitress so many times "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Excellent!
    Great food, great service, great night! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Service
    Very good from both manager and waitress "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vijay said: "Simply Brilliant !
    What an easy way to save money.. highly recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Quick lunch while shopping
    My husband and I love Pizza express. They have a good range of foods. I'm a weight watchers leader and really please that I can search the menu on my food tracking app.
    The waitress that served us was very friendly and helpful, chatty but not too much. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G said:
    " Quick and easy, the new Romano pizzas are excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scotty said: "Pizza Express
    Good night but not much atmosphere. Never the less, a very enjoyable experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food. Good service. Definitely will come again. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals