Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
The Hamilton Arms image
The Hamilton Arms image
The Hamilton Arms image

2 for 1 at The Hamilton Arms

Welcome to The Hamilton Arms in the picturesque village of Stedham, two miles west of Midhurst in West Sussex. This unique place is the setting for a wonderful day or evening out in the heart of the West Sussex countryside. They serve real ales and delicious traditional British cuisine, along with offering a selection of fantastic Thai dishes. The Hamilton Arms is all you would expect of a traditional, English country public house... with exceptional hospitality!

When they first opened their Thai Restaurant and introduced Thai dishes into the bar menu, some of their regular customers may have worried that the Hamilton Arms would change beyond all recognition. Far from it! They still serve old favourite English bar snacks and a good selection of real ales, alongside their selection of Thai snacks and Thai beer.

Important Information

Please note: on Sunday afternoons only a separate Buffet menu is served. Therefore the tastecard discount is only available during evening service on Sundays.

View all reviews
The Hamilton Arms
Average member score
4.5 4
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Phil said "A MUST VISIT HIDDEN GEM!!
Visited on a Sunday evening and although the restaurant was quiet, the pub seemed hustle and..."
Read more
Chris said "Excellent
Good service good food always a pleasure ,"
Read more
W said
" Excellent service and restaurant atmosphere. Good reasonably priced and ease in using taste card"
Read more
CHRISTOPHER said "What a find
Fancied trying a Thai away from our usual area, and wow what a find, great service with amazing..."
Read more
  • Phil said: "A MUST VISIT HIDDEN GEM!!
    Visited on a Sunday evening and although the restaurant was quiet, the pub seemed hustle and bustle. Our waitress was very friendly and the service was good, but the food made it 5*. Both of our starters and mains were tasty and was one of the most authentic Thai meals I have had away from Thailand. Would highly recommend to all!! Take away menu also available and it seemed that this option was very popular to locals "
    Posted 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Excellent
    Good service good food always a pleasure , "
    Posted 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • W said:
    " Excellent service and restaurant atmosphere. Good reasonably priced and ease in using taste card "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CHRISTOPHER said: "What a find
    Fancied trying a Thai away from our usual area, and wow what a find, great service with amazing knowledge of the menu, food was cooked to perfection would highly recommend dimsim to start and as a main the duck curry amazing flavour and spice ratio. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Phil said: "A MUST VISIT HIDDEN GEM!!
    Visited on a Sunday evening and although the restaurant was quiet, the pub seemed hustle and bustle. Our waitress was very friendly and the service was good, but the food made it 5*. Both of our starters and mains were tasty and was one of the most authentic Thai meals I have had away from Thailand. Would highly recommend to all!! Take away menu also available and it seemed that this option was very popular to locals "
    Posted 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Excellent
    Good service good food always a pleasure , "
    Posted 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • W said:
    " Excellent service and restaurant atmosphere. Good reasonably priced and ease in using taste card "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CHRISTOPHER said: "What a find
    Fancied trying a Thai away from our usual area, and wow what a find, great service with amazing knowledge of the menu, food was cooked to perfection would highly recommend dimsim to start and as a main the duck curry amazing flavour and spice ratio. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals