Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Island Grill image
Island Grill image
Island Grill image
Island Grill image
Island Grill image

2 for 1 at Island Grill

Anyone in search of London restaurants with style and sophistication need look no further than Island Grill, an exquisite, AA Rosette awarded eatery that serves fine British cuisine in elegant surroundings. It can be found within the spectacular Lancaster Gate Hotel and is seen to overlook the iconic Hyde Park, making it quite the spot to while away an afternoon in the enjoyment of some truly flavoursome fare.

Dining out in London is only made better by Island Grill, who offer up a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere in which to enjoy a meal. This is created in no small part by the fantastic wait staff at the venue who do their utmost to ensure that each visit is a special one, and who always provide service with a smile. Hotel guests and hungry visitors alike are invited to sample all that the establishment has to offer, which is a concise yet lavish food selection that promises to enchant.

All of the mouth-watering concoctions at Island Grill are made using only the freshest of seasonal ingredients to ensure quality, by a passionate and creative team of chefs that promise to tantalise the taste buds as they sit in the comfort of the inviting dining room. Such delights as a tender Monterey Jack cheese and maple bacon topped Island burger, a divine seafood linguine and a gratifying pan-fried potato gnocchi make for just three examples of the dishes that are sure to enchant anyone looking to eat out at London's Island Grill.

They take their time and ensure that each dish is not only tasted, but also presented in a way that clearly shows their attention to detail. What's more, they're available to tastecard members at magnificent restaurant discounts when they call in advance and produce their card upon arrival. Such marvellous London restaurant deals available with the dining club allow them the perfect opportunity to enhance the experience with that little bit extra, whether that's in the purchase of a further beverage, the ordering of an additional course, the choosing of a complementing side, or a combination of either.

Being a tastecard restaurant partner means that great savings can be made by anyone dining out at Island Grill. Whether they're looking to celebrate or are after something a little more intimate, it's one of the best London restaurants for anyone wanted to enjoy fine AA Rosette standard dining.

Important Information

Please Note: You must book in advance and mention the tastecard to be entitled to the tastecard restaurant offers.

View all reviews
Island Grill
Average member score
4.6 30
Diner rating
Excellent
25
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Darryl said "Quality
Great as always."
Read more
Rita said "Cannot Recommend
I previously gave top reviews for this place but sadly not anymore. Tastecard easy to use but..."
Read more
Two-of-us said "Nice Restaurant & Food
Tastecard makes this an affordable dining experience. No problem using Tastecard but advisable to..."
Read more
Martyn said "Slow Service
Starter of scallops & sticky toffee pudding were fine but rib-eye steak was way too fatty. I..."
Read more
Nick said "Surprisingly Good Grill Place
Went out with family as its close to home, and we all find it s a great: fab grill dishes( I had..."
Read more
  • Darryl said: "Quality
    Great as always. "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rita said: "Cannot Recommend
    I previously gave top reviews for this place but sadly not anymore. Tastecard easy to use but that’s about it. Used to be my favourite. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Two-of-us said: "Nice Restaurant & Food
    Tastecard makes this an affordable dining experience. No problem using Tastecard but advisable to telephone first. The deal is just for the A la Carte menu Sun to Thursday. Sunday Brunch option is not available. I had the 10oz sirloin and my other half had the rib eye, both steaks were good & cooked to our liking, and the cheesy chips were delicious as are the desserts. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martyn said: "Slow Service
    Starter of scallops & sticky toffee pudding were fine but rib-eye steak was way too fatty. I mentioned this to the waiter who didn't
    seem particularly interested.

    Main problem was the service time between each course, which at a good 30 minutes is not acceptable & then the card machines took ages to work at the end.

    Overall, quite disappointing & in truth I'm unlikely to go back even with the Tastecard discount. "
    Posted 2 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Surprisingly Good Grill Place
    Went out with family as its close to home, and we all find it s a great: fab grill dishes( I had lamb chop ), and service was very friendly and attention to details. Will come back for sure! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Darryl said: "Quality
    Great as always. "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rita said: "Cannot Recommend
    I previously gave top reviews for this place but sadly not anymore. Tastecard easy to use but that’s about it. Used to be my favourite. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Two-of-us said: "Nice Restaurant & Food
    Tastecard makes this an affordable dining experience. No problem using Tastecard but advisable to telephone first. The deal is just for the A la Carte menu Sun to Thursday. Sunday Brunch option is not available. I had the 10oz sirloin and my other half had the rib eye, both steaks were good & cooked to our liking, and the cheesy chips were delicious as are the desserts. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martyn said: "Slow Service
    Starter of scallops & sticky toffee pudding were fine but rib-eye steak was way too fatty. I mentioned this to the waiter who didn't
    seem particularly interested.

    Main problem was the service time between each course, which at a good 30 minutes is not acceptable & then the card machines took ages to work at the end.

    Overall, quite disappointing & in truth I'm unlikely to go back even with the Tastecard discount. "
    Posted 2 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Surprisingly Good Grill Place
    Went out with family as its close to home, and we all find it s a great: fab grill dishes( I had lamb chop ), and service was very friendly and attention to details. Will come back for sure! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals