Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
Ram's Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Ram's Restaurant

This small cafe champions the best of Gujarati vegetarian cooking. Ram’s is undoubtedly the jewel in Kenton’s crown. The cafe's main focus is on authenticity and this is reflected in their excellent food.

One of the favourite dishes from their loyal local following is the pani puri (crisp puffed pastry discs filled with diced onions and chickpeas): a perfect match with minted chilli-speckled tamarind water. Also, the Pau bhaji is another treat along with the buttery potato mash simmered with onions, tomatoes and peppers making a great choice with toasted bread rolls. For main course the Kadhi (gram flour simmered with whipped yoghurt, popped mustard seeds and crisped curry leaves) is an absolute must too.

Important Information

Please Note: As per tastecard terms, the 241 offer is for 2 people per tastecard booking, therefore, bookings for groups of more than 2 people with multiple tastecards will not be accepted. The tastecard discount is not valid on food to take away. Due to the misuse of tastecard at this restaurant, members maybe asked for proof of identification.

View all reviews
Ram's Restaurant
Average member score
3.4 31
Diner rating
Excellent
16
Very good
2
Good
2
Average
1
Poor
10
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Hardik said "Not good
I felt very very bad today after having food here. Taste was not good at all and it was waste of..."
Read more
RAMESH said
" Very TASTY authentic cuisine. 5 star."
Read more
Jain said
" Amazing authentic india food..good starters"
Read more
Hemanth said
" Please avoid. Food and service both poor."
Read more
Hussain said
" Food quality has gone down
The manager and staff are unfriendly
Don't like..."
Read more
  • Hardik said: "Not good
    I felt very very bad today after having food here. Taste was not good at all and it was waste of money "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RAMESH said:
    " Very TASTY authentic cuisine. 5 star. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jain said:
    " Amazing authentic india food..good starters "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hemanth said:
    " Please avoid. Food and service both poor. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hussain said:
    " Food quality has gone down
    The manager and staff are unfriendly
    Don't like complains "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Hardik said: "Not good
    I felt very very bad today after having food here. Taste was not good at all and it was waste of money "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RAMESH said:
    " Very TASTY authentic cuisine. 5 star. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jain said:
    " Amazing authentic india food..good starters "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hemanth said:
    " Please avoid. Food and service both poor. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hussain said:
    " Food quality has gone down
    The manager and staff are unfriendly
    Don't like complains "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals