Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Fleet image
Prezzo - Fleet image
Prezzo - Fleet image
Prezzo - Fleet image
Prezzo - Fleet image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Fleet

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. For clarity, the bank holiday exclusion is on the bank holiday only. Offers are valid on Easter Sunday. The tastecard restaurant discount is also unavailable throughout December. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. The Festive Specials, Piadina Lunch Menu, Antipasti, Flatbreads To Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Fleet
Average member score
4.9 10
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Nice lunch"
Read more
Peter said
" Nice restaurant immaculately clean.
Great food"
Read more
Ruth said "Lovely Evening Meal In Prezzo Fleet
Called in unexpectedly for an early evening meal in Prezzo in Fleet, Hants. My husband had the..."
Read more
" Great"
Read more
Jon said
" A great suprise, excellent food, excellent service, an all round great experience."
Read more
Mc said
" Good siZed tasty portions"
Read more
Moosh said
" Good food, friendly staff, easy to use the card."
Read more
NIGEL said "Prezzo - excellent every way!
Really good food, really good service and very good atmosphere. Really easy to use taste card too!"
Read more
Colette said "Great Pizza
Tasty toppings on thin base. Good choice on menu. Friendly staff."
Read more
Jason said
" Great service, great food"
Read more
  • " Nice lunch "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said:
    " Nice restaurant immaculately clean.
    Great food "
    Posted 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "Lovely Evening Meal In Prezzo Fleet
    Called in unexpectedly for an early evening meal in Prezzo in Fleet, Hants. My husband had the special chargrilled chicken Gorgonzola, which he said was very tasty and with a lovely sauce. I had light chicken primavera pizza with extra sun blushed tomatoes, and it was gorgeous.
    We finished with mini cheesecake and tea for me and mini panacotta and coffee for my husband. He said it was the best coffee he has had in a long time.
    Staff were very attentive, and the whole experience was great, thank you. Can't wait until we can visit again. "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said:
    " A great suprise, excellent food, excellent service, an all round great experience. "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mc said:
    " Good siZed tasty portions "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Moosh said:
    " Good food, friendly staff, easy to use the card. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NIGEL said: "Prezzo - excellent every way!
    Really good food, really good service and very good atmosphere. Really easy to use taste card too! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colette said: "Great Pizza
    Tasty toppings on thin base. Good choice on menu. Friendly staff. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said:
    " Great service, great food "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Nice lunch "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said:
    " Nice restaurant immaculately clean.
    Great food "
    Posted 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "Lovely Evening Meal In Prezzo Fleet
    Called in unexpectedly for an early evening meal in Prezzo in Fleet, Hants. My husband had the special chargrilled chicken Gorgonzola, which he said was very tasty and with a lovely sauce. I had light chicken primavera pizza with extra sun blushed tomatoes, and it was gorgeous.
    We finished with mini cheesecake and tea for me and mini panacotta and coffee for my husband. He said it was the best coffee he has had in a long time.
    Staff were very attentive, and the whole experience was great, thank you. Can't wait until we can visit again. "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said:
    " A great suprise, excellent food, excellent service, an all round great experience. "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mc said:
    " Good siZed tasty portions "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Moosh said:
    " Good food, friendly staff, easy to use the card. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NIGEL said: "Prezzo - excellent every way!
    Really good food, really good service and very good atmosphere. Really easy to use taste card too! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colette said: "Great Pizza
    Tasty toppings on thin base. Good choice on menu. Friendly staff. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said:
    " Great service, great food "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals