Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
The Olive Tree Greek Restaurant image
The Olive Tree Greek Restaurant image
The Olive Tree Greek Restaurant image
The Olive Tree Greek Restaurant image
The Olive Tree Greek Restaurant image

2 for 1 at The Olive Tree Greek Restaurant

Alluring appetisers guarantee a good start to a great dining experience at The Olive Tree, with seafood starters like the tantalising Maridhes, deep fried whitebait lightly dusted with paprika and paired with a traditional Greek garlic sauce, and scrumptious Filo Pastries such as the Kotopitakia, stuffed with chicken, peppers and white wine.

When the stomach has been successfully geared up the mains are bound to satisfy, with a diverse menu filled with plenty of seafood, chicken, beef and vegetarian dishes. Exquisite highlights are the succulent Fillet Steak, melt-in-the-mouth beef chargrilled to perfection, the zesty Kota Rignati, a chargrilled chicken fillet marinated in olive oil, bay leaf and lime juice, and the luscious Spanakopitta, an ensemble of spinach, feta cheese and spring onions baked into filo pastry.

Important Information

Please note: The Meze dishes are excluded from the tastecard discount as they are designed as set 3 course meals. The tastecard 2 for 1 discount is valid on the a la carte menu only and is unavailable on side dishes and specials.

View all reviews
The Olive Tree Greek Restaurant
Average member score
4.8 6
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Pauline said "Always Good
Delicious food, friendly service. Great value. My favourite place to eat."
Read more
J said
" Loved the lamb chops"
Read more
Sharon said "Amazing!
One of the best meals I've ever had! The melitzanosalata dip was to die for and my husband..."
Read more
Carl said
" Very enjoyable evening, food was excellent and the service superb."
Read more
Jack said "Perfect date night
Amazing food every time without fail. Best restaurant in Leeds never mind headingley. Would..."
Read more
Andre said
" Lovely food great staff fantastic experience - will be back!"
Read more
  • Pauline said: "Always Good
    Delicious food, friendly service. Great value. My favourite place to eat. "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Loved the lamb chops "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said: "Amazing!
    One of the best meals I've ever had! The melitzanosalata dip was to die for and my husband had the steak which was perfect. Staff were wonderful and overall a great night. We will definitely be back! "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carl said:
    " Very enjoyable evening, food was excellent and the service superb. "
    Posted 10 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said: "Perfect date night
    Amazing food every time without fail. Best restaurant in Leeds never mind headingley. Would recommend this to anyone and with a taste card is scandalously cheap. Perfect for date night. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andre said:
    " Lovely food great staff fantastic experience - will be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Pauline said: "Always Good
    Delicious food, friendly service. Great value. My favourite place to eat. "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Loved the lamb chops "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said: "Amazing!
    One of the best meals I've ever had! The melitzanosalata dip was to die for and my husband had the steak which was perfect. Staff were wonderful and overall a great night. We will definitely be back! "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carl said:
    " Very enjoyable evening, food was excellent and the service superb. "
    Posted 10 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said: "Perfect date night
    Amazing food every time without fail. Best restaurant in Leeds never mind headingley. Would recommend this to anyone and with a taste card is scandalously cheap. Perfect for date night. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andre said:
    " Lovely food great staff fantastic experience - will be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals