Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - DONCASTER image
PizzaExpress - DONCASTER image
PizzaExpress - DONCASTER image
PizzaExpress - DONCASTER image
PizzaExpress - DONCASTER image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - DONCASTER

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Because they know you share their passion for delicious pizza, this season they’re offering up big flavours, fit to satisfy all cravings.

tastecard members are invited to discover delights like their Vegan Puttanesca, which comes complete with pulled jackfruit, their comforting Carbonara Romana pizza, with flavoursome Italian Pancetta and, for those in the mood for something fruity, their new Rum Punch cocktail is sure to warm you up this winter, and it makes for a fabulous addition to any dish.

Whether you’re in search of a quick mid‐week meal, a catch up with friends over some scrumptious fare, or some quality time with the family, good times are guaranteed for all at PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - DONCASTER
Average member score
4.7 18
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Beanie said "Lovely Meal
Great meal lovely staff highly recommended"
Read more
Tony said
" Yummy antipasto and pizza. Calabrese seemed smaller mind you."
Read more
Janet said
" First time i used card and the staff were very helpful."
Read more
Jess said "Disappointing
Waited 35-40 mins for our food. Other tables who came after us got their starters and mains..."
Read more
Jackie said "Pizza express
Could not fault it to say we had a bad evening years ago at another venue...this was brilliant......"
Read more
Richard said
" Half term, free range kids....
Otherwise very good as usual."
Read more
Stan said "Excellent As Always
Cracking meal and the antipasti starter is brill value with your card. Calabrese pizza still the..."
Read more
Craig said "Date Night
Fantastic night with the wife before the cinema"
Read more
Stan said "Antipasti Is Superb !
As always brilliant meal and the antipasti is superb; I feel guilty getting it 2 for 1 with the..."
Read more
" Noisy kids at lunchtime."
Read more
" Very good, but lots of kids so lots of noise."
Read more
" First visit to Pizza Express in Doncaster and my friend and I were very impressed by the whole..."
Read more
Sherie said "Lovely
Pricey if not for taste card, food was a little blander than usual but otherwise very nice"
Read more
Stan said "Great As Always
New macaroni dish is very nice n pizzas brill, as usual"
Read more
Chris said
" So far we haven't had a bad meal. Even my wife who doesn't like pizzas likes the..."
Read more
Monika said "Perfect food perfect service
A+++"
Read more
Teresa said
" Food good but took quite a while for us to be seated although tables were available."
Read more
Stan said "Cracking Pizzas !
We had two risottos to start which were great, followed by a Calabrese and Nicoise both of which..."
Read more
  • Beanie said: "Lovely Meal
    Great meal lovely staff highly recommended "
    Posted 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said:
    " Yummy antipasto and pizza. Calabrese seemed smaller mind you. "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said:
    " First time i used card and the staff were very helpful. "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jess said: "Disappointing
    Waited 35-40 mins for our food. Other tables who came after us got their starters and mains before we got our mains (didn't order starters). "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jackie said: "Pizza express
    Could not fault it to say we had a bad evening years ago at another venue...this was brilliant... food was very nice...would highly recommend for a night out :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Half term, free range kids....
    Otherwise very good as usual. "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stan said: "Excellent As Always
    Cracking meal and the antipasti starter is brill value with your card. Calabrese pizza still the best "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Date Night
    Fantastic night with the wife before the cinema "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stan said: "Antipasti Is Superb !
    As always brilliant meal and the antipasti is superb; I feel guilty getting it 2 for 1 with the card as it's well worth the money at full price "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Noisy kids at lunchtime. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good, but lots of kids so lots of noise. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " First visit to Pizza Express in Doncaster and my friend and I were very impressed by the whole experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sherie said: "Lovely
    Pricey if not for taste card, food was a little blander than usual but otherwise very nice "
    Posted 3 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stan said: "Great As Always
    New macaroni dish is very nice n pizzas brill, as usual "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " So far we haven't had a bad meal. Even my wife who doesn't like pizzas likes the calzone from here. Staff are friendly and efficient "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Monika said: "Perfect food perfect service
    A+++ "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teresa said:
    " Food good but took quite a while for us to be seated although tables were available. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stan said: "Cracking Pizzas !
    We had two risottos to start which were great, followed by a Calabrese and Nicoise both of which were very nice.
    Cannot fault the food at all and thoroughly recommend "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Beanie said: "Lovely Meal
    Great meal lovely staff highly recommended "
    Posted 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said:
    " Yummy antipasto and pizza. Calabrese seemed smaller mind you. "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said:
    " First time i used card and the staff were very helpful. "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jess said: "Disappointing
    Waited 35-40 mins for our food. Other tables who came after us got their starters and mains before we got our mains (didn't order starters). "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jackie said: "Pizza express
    Could not fault it to say we had a bad evening years ago at another venue...this was brilliant... food was very nice...would highly recommend for a night out :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Half term, free range kids....
    Otherwise very good as usual. "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stan said: "Excellent As Always
    Cracking meal and the antipasti starter is brill value with your card. Calabrese pizza still the best "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Date Night
    Fantastic night with the wife before the cinema "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stan said: "Antipasti Is Superb !
    As always brilliant meal and the antipasti is superb; I feel guilty getting it 2 for 1 with the card as it's well worth the money at full price "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Noisy kids at lunchtime. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good, but lots of kids so lots of noise. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " First visit to Pizza Express in Doncaster and my friend and I were very impressed by the whole experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sherie said: "Lovely
    Pricey if not for taste card, food was a little blander than usual but otherwise very nice "
    Posted 3 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stan said: "Great As Always
    New macaroni dish is very nice n pizzas brill, as usual "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " So far we haven't had a bad meal. Even my wife who doesn't like pizzas likes the calzone from here. Staff are friendly and efficient "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Monika said: "Perfect food perfect service
    A+++ "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teresa said:
    " Food good but took quite a while for us to be seated although tables were available. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stan said: "Cracking Pizzas !
    We had two risottos to start which were great, followed by a Calabrese and Nicoise both of which were very nice.
    Cannot fault the food at all and thoroughly recommend "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals