Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - STREET image
PizzaExpress - STREET image
PizzaExpress - STREET image
PizzaExpress - STREET image
PizzaExpress - STREET image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - STREET

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

Lighter evenings, longer days. The air is warm and the sky is bright. You’ve looked forward to it all year – because nothing beats your favourite PizzaExpress pizza in the sunshine. So, head to PizzaExpress and prepare yourself for a summer of unbeatable flavours.

If you’re in the mood for something new, be sure to try the lighter Vegan Leggera Giardiniera - just under 600 calories! Or savour the deep-flavours of the bigger, thinner & crispier Quatro Carni Romana. Finish off with Affogato - the classic combination of a strong espresso and creamy gelato, with a dash of salted caramel sauce.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - STREET
Average member score
4.1 10
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
5
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Nic said
" Great food and service as always"
Read more
Wah said "Very Good Meal
Very nice restaurant. Good food and service. New chocolate fondant dessert is delicious!"
Read more
James said
" Great"
Read more
Rosanna said "Could Be Better!
Nice new branch. We had booked for 4 people and a baby and were given the window table with..."
Read more
RKN said "Great Gluten Free Pizza
Their gluten free pizza is the best around. Service was a bit slow at times due to limited staff..."
Read more
DJMOTORHOMER said "Average
My starter was cold in the middle, sent it back. Just your average Italian"
Read more
Peter said "Gluten free
Friendly staff speedy service gluten free options good"
Read more
"Good Overall
It was good"
Read more
kate said "Poor meal
Service was very poor. We waited over half an hour for 2 pizza,s our side orders did not come..."
Read more
Joe said "Joe
Gggg"
Read more
  • Nic said:
    " Great food and service as always "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wah said: "Very Good Meal
    Very nice restaurant. Good food and service. New chocolate fondant dessert is delicious! "
    Posted 11 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosanna said: "Could Be Better!
    Nice new branch. We had booked for 4 people and a baby and were given the window table with plenty room for a pram. Service was ok and quite quick. Pizza lovely though not hot enough. Plates too big for the size of the pizza. Dessert ok ( although half of the dessert menu was sold out. Was a little surprised that although the restaurant was half empty 2 big parties were turned away and told there were no tables for 90 minutes. Baby changing facilities fantastic.
    We wanted to leave in a hurry as baby was crying and she snapped that she was doing desserts ? Eventually got manager to do the bill. Good good but service needs improving and why no tomato sauce or mayonnaise? "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RKN said: "Great Gluten Free Pizza
    Their gluten free pizza is the best around. Service was a bit slow at times due to limited staff but friendliness and food made up for it "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DJMOTORHOMER said: "Average
    My starter was cold in the middle, sent it back. Just your average Italian "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Gluten free
    Friendly staff speedy service gluten free options good "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Overall
    It was good "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • kate said: "Poor meal
    Service was very poor. We waited over half an hour for 2 pizza,s our side orders did not come after 4 times of asking till we had finished. We complained and told they had been very busy. People were walking out not a good experience at all a shambles. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "Joe
    Gggg "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Nic said:
    " Great food and service as always "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wah said: "Very Good Meal
    Very nice restaurant. Good food and service. New chocolate fondant dessert is delicious! "
    Posted 11 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosanna said: "Could Be Better!
    Nice new branch. We had booked for 4 people and a baby and were given the window table with plenty room for a pram. Service was ok and quite quick. Pizza lovely though not hot enough. Plates too big for the size of the pizza. Dessert ok ( although half of the dessert menu was sold out. Was a little surprised that although the restaurant was half empty 2 big parties were turned away and told there were no tables for 90 minutes. Baby changing facilities fantastic.
    We wanted to leave in a hurry as baby was crying and she snapped that she was doing desserts ? Eventually got manager to do the bill. Good good but service needs improving and why no tomato sauce or mayonnaise? "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RKN said: "Great Gluten Free Pizza
    Their gluten free pizza is the best around. Service was a bit slow at times due to limited staff but friendliness and food made up for it "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DJMOTORHOMER said: "Average
    My starter was cold in the middle, sent it back. Just your average Italian "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Gluten free
    Friendly staff speedy service gluten free options good "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Overall
    It was good "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • kate said: "Poor meal
    Service was very poor. We waited over half an hour for 2 pizza,s our side orders did not come after 4 times of asking till we had finished. We complained and told they had been very busy. People were walking out not a good experience at all a shambles. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "Joe
    Gggg "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals