Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Obu Pan Asian image
Obu Pan Asian image
Obu Pan Asian image
Obu Pan Asian image

2 for 1 at Obu Pan Asian

Situated in the heart of Princes Square is Obu Pan Asian. Open all day, this fabulous eatery is really one to watch. With a range of Pan Asian influenced dishes, the menu is filled with plate after plate of delicious, fresh food.

Obu is a modern Pan Asian restaurant located within Princes Square, Glasgow. Our Asian fusion menu offers the best in Thai, Japanese and Chinese inspired cuisines to provide a true taste of the orient.

With a wide selection of dishes including sushi, dim sum, curries, noodle and wok dishes there is something to suit all Eastern Asian palettes at Obu. Our drinks menus is also influence by the East with tantalising fruit cocktails, sakes, Japanese beers and wines, all specially selected to compliment the flavour and spice of our food.

Whether you are stopping off during a shopping trip or planning a special occasion, a visit here will not be wasted. Although there is plenty of seating inside this modern eatery, these is also seating outside Obu Pan Asian, perfect for people watching on lazy afternoons.

View all reviews
Obu Pan Asian
Average member score
4.5 11
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Bridget said "Loved It
That food was really good and the staff were amazing thank you"
Read more
Lindsay said
" Lovely meal and will be back"
Read more
ELIZABETH said "Nice tapas
Nice choice of tapas dishes. Well cooked and presented. Also quite decent sized portions for..."
Read more
DaveW said "Excellent
Lovely food and great service"
Read more
Chris said "Really Nice Meal - First Time Visitor
Pleasantly surprised. The food was lovely. I had pad Thai which was a bit hot for me but still..."
Read more
AVRIL said "Average
Food was okay, nothing special. Had the Baos with beef and it was a little tough. The teriyaki..."
Read more
Bill said "First Time
Nice lunch great food, value for money using Tastecard"
Read more
" Brilliant atmosphere and amazing food. Will definitely be going back"
Read more
Mick said "Amazing
My new favourite Asian restaurant. Try the seared Tuna. It will blow your mind ;-)"
Read more
Alex said
" A lovely meal overall. Couldn't fault anything about this restaurant. The plum saki was..."
Read more
Rob said
" Good food, good service height was the
sushi. 8/10"
Read more
  • Bridget said: "Loved It
    That food was really good and the staff were amazing thank you "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lindsay said:
    " Lovely meal and will be back "
    Posted 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ELIZABETH said: "Nice tapas
    Nice choice of tapas dishes. Well cooked and presented. Also quite decent sized portions for tapas. Dropped a star because we had table outside restaurant and it was a bit cold. But our fault for not requesting to move seats. Staff were very pleasant and efficient. All the better that we used our tastecard and got 6 tapas for the price of 3. Would definately recommend and will return. "
    Posted 7 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DaveW said: "Excellent
    Lovely food and great service "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Really Nice Meal - First Time Visitor
    Pleasantly surprised. The food was lovely. I had pad Thai which was a bit hot for me but still lovely. Husband loved his fish curry. "
    Posted 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AVRIL said: "Average
    Food was okay, nothing special. Had the Baos with beef and it was a little tough. The teriyaki salmon which was not bad but lacked oomph. Ordered a cocktail but didn't have the ingredients so just ordered plum saki which was lovely. I thought it was a little expensive for what you got (even with taste card) and probably would not go back. Overall, okay but a little disappointed. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said: "First Time
    Nice lunch great food, value for money using Tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Brilliant atmosphere and amazing food. Will definitely be going back "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mick said: "Amazing
    My new favourite Asian restaurant. Try the seared Tuna. It will blow your mind ;-) "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said:
    " A lovely meal overall. Couldn't fault anything about this restaurant. The plum saki was delicious. May go again soon. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Good food, good service height was the
    sushi. 8/10 "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Bridget said: "Loved It
    That food was really good and the staff were amazing thank you "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lindsay said:
    " Lovely meal and will be back "
    Posted 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ELIZABETH said: "Nice tapas
    Nice choice of tapas dishes. Well cooked and presented. Also quite decent sized portions for tapas. Dropped a star because we had table outside restaurant and it was a bit cold. But our fault for not requesting to move seats. Staff were very pleasant and efficient. All the better that we used our tastecard and got 6 tapas for the price of 3. Would definately recommend and will return. "
    Posted 7 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DaveW said: "Excellent
    Lovely food and great service "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Really Nice Meal - First Time Visitor
    Pleasantly surprised. The food was lovely. I had pad Thai which was a bit hot for me but still lovely. Husband loved his fish curry. "
    Posted 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AVRIL said: "Average
    Food was okay, nothing special. Had the Baos with beef and it was a little tough. The teriyaki salmon which was not bad but lacked oomph. Ordered a cocktail but didn't have the ingredients so just ordered plum saki which was lovely. I thought it was a little expensive for what you got (even with taste card) and probably would not go back. Overall, okay but a little disappointed. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said: "First Time
    Nice lunch great food, value for money using Tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Brilliant atmosphere and amazing food. Will definitely be going back "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mick said: "Amazing
    My new favourite Asian restaurant. Try the seared Tuna. It will blow your mind ;-) "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said:
    " A lovely meal overall. Couldn't fault anything about this restaurant. The plum saki was delicious. May go again soon. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Good food, good service height was the
    sushi. 8/10 "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals