Search
50% off food billMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredDecember restriction
St Christopher's Inn image
St Christopher's Inn image
St Christopher's Inn image
St Christopher's Inn image
St Christopher's Inn image

50% off at St Christopher's Inn

A spot as rich with history as it is charming, St Christopher's Inn dates back to the days of horse drawn carriages and simple meals. Though the interior has retained some of its rustic charm the fare served within has certainly been introduced into the modern age, with St Christopher's Inn easily being one of the finest gastropubs found around London Bridge.

Specialising in modern pub grub, albeit with various twists and tantalising changes to the standard offering of burgers and such similar fare, guests can not enjoy everything adorning the eclectic menu at an incredible price when calling in advance with a tastecard. With such superb savings to be made there's little reason not to sample something from the well-stocked bar, or start the meal with something taste bud enticing, especially when considering the delectable variety of tapas style small plate available.

A handful of the scrumptious selections includes the tender slow cooked pork belly, partnered with homemade mashed potatoes, parsnips and gravy, the heavenly salmon steak, served with roasted vegetables, a mixed salad and a Hollandaise sauce, and the hearty Veggie Supreme, a choice of a quinoa or a falafel patty adorned with Monterey Jack cheese, caramelised onions and a fried egg.

The perfect spot to rest and relax at with friends, family or colleagues when a relaxed yet rich dining experience is required, St Christopher's Inn offers a warm welcome to one and all.

View all reviews
St Christopher's Inn
Average member score
3.9 69
Diner rating
Excellent
32
Very good
19
Good
5
Average
6
Poor
7
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Alex said
" Great pub food and good selection of beers."
Read more
KATHLEENS said "I'll be back
Amazing pork belly. Well cooked and plenty of it. The service was great and although this is a..."
Read more
Wayne said "Overall Good Food And service!
Pork belly was a fab choice! Service very friendly"
Read more
Linda said "Really poor food!
My sausage sandwich was delivered severely undercooked and tasteless.

My friends..."
Read more
Jozef said
" Not very kids friendly place and service was quite slow."
Read more
  • Alex said:
    " Great pub food and good selection of beers. "
    Posted 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KATHLEENS said: "I'll be back
    Amazing pork belly. Well cooked and plenty of it. The service was great and although this is a pub, there is a back area that has lovely restaurant seating. I'll return for sure. "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wayne said: "Overall Good Food And service!
    Pork belly was a fab choice! Service very friendly "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said: "Really poor food!
    My sausage sandwich was delivered severely undercooked and tasteless.

    My friends calamari was nearly half frozen so was obviously 'heated in the microwave' before being served.

    Apple juice was 'flat' on taste and the coke had been seriously watered down so it could no longer be recognised as coke.

    Won't be a repeat visit from us! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jozef said:
    " Not very kids friendly place and service was quite slow. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Alex said:
    " Great pub food and good selection of beers. "
    Posted 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KATHLEENS said: "I'll be back
    Amazing pork belly. Well cooked and plenty of it. The service was great and although this is a pub, there is a back area that has lovely restaurant seating. I'll return for sure. "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wayne said: "Overall Good Food And service!
    Pork belly was a fab choice! Service very friendly "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said: "Really poor food!
    My sausage sandwich was delivered severely undercooked and tasteless.

    My friends calamari was nearly half frozen so was obviously 'heated in the microwave' before being served.

    Apple juice was 'flat' on taste and the coke had been seriously watered down so it could no longer be recognised as coke.

    Won't be a repeat visit from us! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jozef said:
    " Not very kids friendly place and service was quite slow. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals