Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM NEC image
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM NEC image
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM NEC image
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM NEC image
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM NEC image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM NEC

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

Nothing beats it. Quality ingredients, fresh dough hand-stretched right in front of your eyes, care and flair in every step. From your favourite American Hot, freshly baked and still steaming, to the iconic and irresistibly hot & fluffy Dough Balls, no one does it quite like PizzaExpress.

In the mood for something new? This season, the choice is yours. Unbeatable pizza line-up featuring punchy Vegan Puttanesca on a crispy base, creamy & smooth Carbonara Romana and the colourful Ragu - not just a feast for the eyes. And don’t forget the fresh out the oven Chicken Wings with a PizzaExpress twist. See you soon then?

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - North Bridge, Edinburgh – Holyrood, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Euston Road, Falmouth, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, Newquay, The O2 North Greenwich, St Ives, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM NEC
Average member score
4.6 15
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
2
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sam said "Food
Excellent"
Read more
Lydsquid said "Pretty Rubbish Again At Pizza Express!
Rubbish pizza, fine for the tastecard price when it’s 2 for 1 but once again at pizza express I..."
Read more
" Nothing special"
Read more
" All good."
Read more
"Great
Great"
Read more
" Very pleasant, quiet and airy. Nice scenery too! Swift pleasant service with good food"
Read more
Kazza said "3119445
I have visited here several times.Nice location. Food is always fresh. Particularly love the..."
Read more
NAZIA said
" Great food"
Read more
Or said
" Very good and pleasant visit. Despite it being extremely busy the service was bang on!"
Read more
JLush9 said "Incredible Food
Brilliant service and amazing food! Great lunchtime meal !"
Read more
James said "Great food
Loved the food and staff were great -)"
Read more
" Good"
Read more
Robert said "Recommended
Food good, service excellent. what more can you ask."
Read more
Dave said "A Welcome Meal after a long journey
Great Atmosphere, friendly staff and good food. Combine that with the 50% discount on the food..."
Read more
Sam said "Great Atmosphere
Quick polite service. Lovely food. Taste card very simple to use"
Read more
  • Sam said: "Food
    Excellent "
    Posted 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lydsquid said: "Pretty Rubbish Again At Pizza Express!
    Rubbish pizza, fine for the tastecard price when it’s 2 for 1 but once again at pizza express I got a bland, burnt pizza with hardly any toppings...and to be honest why on earth they say they offer vegan cheese when they don’t actually want to put any on astounds me, they told me it was pre-portioned. It’s basically £11 for a flatbread and a wipe of tomato puree. Thank god for the tastecard but its not somewhere I’ll go back to in a hurry. "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nothing special "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " All good. "
    Posted 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great
    Great "
    Posted 1 year, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very pleasant, quiet and airy. Nice scenery too! Swift pleasant service with good food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kazza said: "3119445
    I have visited here several times.Nice location. Food is always fresh. Particularly love the caesar salad and the Leggera Padana. Very friendly staff. Gets very busy on days when there are concerts on so I would avoid on those days. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NAZIA said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Or said:
    " Very good and pleasant visit. Despite it being extremely busy the service was bang on! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JLush9 said: "Incredible Food
    Brilliant service and amazing food! Great lunchtime meal ! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great food
    Loved the food and staff were great -) "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Recommended
    Food good, service excellent. what more can you ask. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "A Welcome Meal after a long journey
    Great Atmosphere, friendly staff and good food. Combine that with the 50% discount on the food (not drinks) and your on to a winner. Nearly forgot the great game of Spaghetti and ladders "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Great Atmosphere
    Quick polite service. Lovely food. Taste card very simple to use "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Sam said: "Food
    Excellent "
    Posted 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lydsquid said: "Pretty Rubbish Again At Pizza Express!
    Rubbish pizza, fine for the tastecard price when it’s 2 for 1 but once again at pizza express I got a bland, burnt pizza with hardly any toppings...and to be honest why on earth they say they offer vegan cheese when they don’t actually want to put any on astounds me, they told me it was pre-portioned. It’s basically £11 for a flatbread and a wipe of tomato puree. Thank god for the tastecard but its not somewhere I’ll go back to in a hurry. "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nothing special "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " All good. "
    Posted 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great
    Great "
    Posted 1 year, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very pleasant, quiet and airy. Nice scenery too! Swift pleasant service with good food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kazza said: "3119445
    I have visited here several times.Nice location. Food is always fresh. Particularly love the caesar salad and the Leggera Padana. Very friendly staff. Gets very busy on days when there are concerts on so I would avoid on those days. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NAZIA said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Or said:
    " Very good and pleasant visit. Despite it being extremely busy the service was bang on! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JLush9 said: "Incredible Food
    Brilliant service and amazing food! Great lunchtime meal ! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great food
    Loved the food and staff were great -) "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Recommended
    Food good, service excellent. what more can you ask. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "A Welcome Meal after a long journey
    Great Atmosphere, friendly staff and good food. Combine that with the 50% discount on the food (not drinks) and your on to a winner. Nearly forgot the great game of Spaghetti and ladders "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Great Atmosphere
    Quick polite service. Lovely food. Taste card very simple to use "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals