Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - First Street image
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - First Street image
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - First Street image
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - First Street image
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - First Street image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - First Street

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

There’s no better season than Christmas to gather round great food with your family, friends (and the ones who deserve Snowball Dough Balls)… Whether it’s for “just the two of us” or a jolly crowd, make it the perfect occasion at PizzaExpress - the more really is the merrier.

Create lasting memories while tucking into delicious Christmas specials - from the indulgent Maple-Glazed Gammon Romana to the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, the festive dishes are inspired by tradition, but with a signature PizzaExpress twist, and made with hand-picked quality ingredients full of flavour.

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress restaurant menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb restaurant discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note:1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 PizzaExpress discount on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 4. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (between the 18th and 26th December). 5. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 6. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 7. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 8. Unfortunately, this 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 9. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Golden Square, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The restaurant discount is not available at Fulham restaurants on match days. The restaurant offer is also unavailable at the following restaurants from the 4th December to the 1st January: Ashford - McArthur Glen, Cheshire Oaks, Kew, Leicester Square, London - Beauchamp Place, London - St Christopher's Place, London - Victoria Street, London - Wardour Street, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Portsmouth - Gunwharf Quays, York - Designer Outlet. Full terms and conditions are available at the bottom of the page.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - First Street
Average member score
4.2 9
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
James said
" "
Read more
Steve said "BOGOF
Saved the price of a Pizza. Great deal."
Read more
Barbara said "Pizza Express
OK . food ,coffee taste fine. Temperature of them was just warm. Restaurant itself was very cold...."
Read more
Rosie said "Great As Usual
Service was great, the staff were so helpful. The restaurant is very pretty and the food was good..."
Read more
Laura said "Will Come Again
Nice food, nice music and nice service. Great weekday location"
Read more
Vittoria said "Amazing service place and food
Amazing service place and food cannot fault it"
Read more
Kat said
" Fab service and food. Very quiet restaurant but I think it's fairly new and a hidden gem"
Read more
Crispin said "Spiced Lamb Doesn't Go On Pizza
It was okay but not the nicest pizza I've had"
Read more
Dillus said "Not Worth It
Went there for a meal and I ordered the new Noci. Was told only when my friends starters arrived..."
Read more
  • James said:
    " "
    Posted 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "BOGOF
    Saved the price of a Pizza. Great deal. "
    Posted 1 year, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbara said: "Pizza Express
    OK . food ,coffee taste fine. Temperature of them was just warm. Restaurant itself was very cold. Very new glass building. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosie said: "Great As Usual
    Service was great, the staff were so helpful. The restaurant is very pretty and the food was good as usual. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Will Come Again
    Nice food, nice music and nice service. Great weekday location "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vittoria said: "Amazing service place and food
    Amazing service place and food cannot fault it "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kat said:
    " Fab service and food. Very quiet restaurant but I think it's fairly new and a hidden gem "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Crispin said: "Spiced Lamb Doesn't Go On Pizza
    It was okay but not the nicest pizza I've had "
    Posted 2 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dillus said: "Not Worth It
    Went there for a meal and I ordered the new Noci. Was told only when my friends starters arrived that they had ran out. Decided not get a starter in the end and wait for the main 4 meats Calzone. When that arrived, I opened it up to find 1 thin slice of each meat and nothing else inside it! The worst £13 ever! Took an eternity for us to be able to pay the bill and ended up going to the counter to pay as we couldn't wait any longer. Now I know it's a new place with a new manager and staff but it was terrible. Not good enough for a chain like Pizza Express. Won't be going again. "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • James said:
    " "
    Posted 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "BOGOF
    Saved the price of a Pizza. Great deal. "
    Posted 1 year, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbara said: "Pizza Express
    OK . food ,coffee taste fine. Temperature of them was just warm. Restaurant itself was very cold. Very new glass building. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosie said: "Great As Usual
    Service was great, the staff were so helpful. The restaurant is very pretty and the food was good as usual. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Will Come Again
    Nice food, nice music and nice service. Great weekday location "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vittoria said: "Amazing service place and food
    Amazing service place and food cannot fault it "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kat said:
    " Fab service and food. Very quiet restaurant but I think it's fairly new and a hidden gem "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Crispin said: "Spiced Lamb Doesn't Go On Pizza
    It was okay but not the nicest pizza I've had "
    Posted 2 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dillus said: "Not Worth It
    Went there for a meal and I ordered the new Noci. Was told only when my friends starters arrived that they had ran out. Decided not get a starter in the end and wait for the main 4 meats Calzone. When that arrived, I opened it up to find 1 thin slice of each meat and nothing else inside it! The worst £13 ever! Took an eternity for us to be able to pay the bill and ended up going to the counter to pay as we couldn't wait any longer. Now I know it's a new place with a new manager and staff but it was terrible. Not good enough for a chain like Pizza Express. Won't be going again. "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals