Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Coal Grill and Bar - Bristol image
Coal Grill and Bar - Bristol image
Coal Grill and Bar - Bristol image
Coal Grill and Bar - Bristol image
Coal Grill and Bar - Bristol image

2 for 1 at Coal Grill and Bar - Bristol

Sizzling Since ’07 - Coal don't serve fast food, they serve fresh food as fast as they can!

Coal Grill & Bar provides great quality cuts from field to table that don't cost the earth. Their fiercely flavoursome dishes are freshly prepared and barbecued over blisteringly hot coals, or they're served scorching from a stone oven, using local ingredients sourced from their favourite farmers.

They believe food is best when it's bold!

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1 across starters and mains and desserts, from the Main Menu only. Excludes any set or fixed price menus. Takeaway and delivery food is not included in this offer. Extra sides and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Maximum of 2 people per tastecard, although multiple tastecards may be used per table. Available all day from Sunday to Thursday. Excludes Friday and Saturday. Members do not have to book in advance but must mention their tastecard upon being seated for the discount to be valid. Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days, including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day. The Tastecard discount is also unavailable throughout December. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.

View all reviews
Coal Grill and Bar - Bristol
Average member score
4.7 28
Diner rating
Excellent
21
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Mandy said
" Excellent service and food can’t fault it"
Read more
Mandy said
" Excellent food friendly service can’t fault it"
Read more
Vivien said "Good food
Food was good! Tastecard use wasn't straight forward. Told one waitress we are using it then..."
Read more
Mandy said "Coal
Lovely atmosphere"
Read more
Nicola said "Pleasantly surprised
Went into Cabot via car park, scanned app and chose Coal Grill... Calamari cooked perfectly! Had..."
Read more
  • Mandy said:
    " Excellent service and food can’t fault it "
    Posted 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandy said:
    " Excellent food friendly service can’t fault it "
    Posted 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vivien said: "Good food
    Food was good! Tastecard use wasn't straight forward. Told one waitress we are using it then the bill was still the full amount when. Info was not passed on to other colleagues. "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandy said: "Coal
    Lovely atmosphere "
    Posted 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicola said: "Pleasantly surprised
    Went into Cabot via car park, scanned app and chose Coal Grill... Calamari cooked perfectly! Had the Coal burger, x 2 one normal & one for a fussy one, which was no issue and both tasted delicious! For a stumbled one, this will be a chosen place to eat from now on! Service was excellent!! "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Mandy said:
    " Excellent service and food can’t fault it "
    Posted 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandy said:
    " Excellent food friendly service can’t fault it "
    Posted 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vivien said: "Good food
    Food was good! Tastecard use wasn't straight forward. Told one waitress we are using it then the bill was still the full amount when. Info was not passed on to other colleagues. "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandy said: "Coal
    Lovely atmosphere "
    Posted 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicola said: "Pleasantly surprised
    Went into Cabot via car park, scanned app and chose Coal Grill... Calamari cooked perfectly! Had the Coal burger, x 2 one normal & one for a fussy one, which was no issue and both tasted delicious! For a stumbled one, this will be a chosen place to eat from now on! Service was excellent!! "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals