tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Coal Grill and Bar - Milton Keynes image
Coal Grill and Bar - Milton Keynes image
Coal Grill and Bar - Milton Keynes image
Coal Grill and Bar - Milton Keynes image
Coal Grill and Bar - Milton Keynes image

50% off at Coal Grill and Bar - Milton Keynes

Sizzling Since ’07 - We don't serve fast food, we serve fresh food as fast as we can!

We bring great quality cuts from field to table that don't cost the earth. Our fiercely flavoursome dishes are freshy prepared and barbequed over blisteringly hot coals or served scorching from a stone oven, using local ingredients sourced from our favourite farmers.

We believe food is best when it's bold!

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on bank holidays and special occasion days, including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday 26th March and Father's Day 18th June. The tastecard discount entitles members to 50% off the Main Menu and is available on the main menu only, excludes drinks and the lunch menu and lunch deal. Party, Kids, Christmas and Valentine’s Day menus are not included. Maximum of 4 people in a party. Available all day from Sunday to Thursday. Excludes Friday and Saturday. Members do not have to book in advance.

View all reviews
Coal Grill and Bar - Milton Keynes
Average member score
4.7 18
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Danny said
" Great place with great staff"
Read more
Kin said "Perfect with the taste card
Staff can not do enough and there is alot of variety."
Read more
" First experience here. Such an incredible menu it was hard to pick a dish.
Loved the way..."
Read more
Sharron said "Delicious
Very friendly service and hot and fresh food the use a the tastecard was very easy"
Read more
Dawn said "Milton Keynes
1st time in Coals. Definitely go again. Great restaurant."
Read more
Duncan said
" Great service"
Read more
Ashley said "Great Place
Great place! Great food. Lovely staff!!"
Read more
Danny said "Great place
Freindly staff, nice amosphere,food was very tasty and portions were substantial."
Read more
Tracey said
" Fab service, good food."
Read more
ANNA said "May 22nd - Milton keynes
The overall experience was very good. Very pleasant people and food was a high standard."
Read more
Iain said "Very Good Experience.
.....,"
Read more
"Lunch
Excellent meal"
Read more
Lynn said
" The food is very good. Don't make the mistake we did. Because the desserts aren't on..."
Read more
Neil said
" Food was very nice . The free standing chairs wasn't comfortable ."
Read more
Ricky said "Great Restaurant
Nice food, even better with the discount."
Read more
Geoff said
" Very good my steak was perfect ! Which means I can go for dinner there for dinner with my daughter"
Read more
Richard said "Good Brisket
Brisket was good. Coleslaw was tasty"
Read more
Stephen said "Great steak
This was my 2nd visit. And was not disappointed. I luv steak but too many places use either..."
Read more
  • Danny said:
    " Great place with great staff "
    Posted 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kin said: "Perfect with the taste card
    Staff can not do enough and there is alot of variety. "
    Posted 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " First experience here. Such an incredible menu it was hard to pick a dish.
    Loved the way they served the food.
    Great service & great value with the tastecard offer. "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharron said: "Delicious
    Very friendly service and hot and fresh food the use a the tastecard was very easy "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said: "Milton Keynes
    1st time in Coals. Definitely go again. Great restaurant. "
    Posted 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Duncan said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ashley said: "Great Place
    Great place! Great food. Lovely staff!! "
    Posted 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danny said: "Great place
    Freindly staff, nice amosphere,food was very tasty and portions were substantial. "
    Posted 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said:
    " Fab service, good food. "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANNA said: "May 22nd - Milton keynes
    The overall experience was very good. Very pleasant people and food was a high standard. "
    Posted 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iain said: "Very Good Experience.
    ....., "
    Posted 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lunch
    Excellent meal "
    Posted 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said:
    " The food is very good. Don't make the mistake we did. Because the desserts aren't on the main menu you don't get a discount on them. I was not happy at the OPTIONAL service charge being automatically added to the bill. "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said:
    " Food was very nice . The free standing chairs wasn't comfortable . "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ricky said: "Great Restaurant
    Nice food, even better with the discount. "
    Posted 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Geoff said:
    " Very good my steak was perfect ! Which means I can go for dinner there for dinner with my daughter "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Good Brisket
    Brisket was good. Coleslaw was tasty "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Great steak
    This was my 2nd visit. And was not disappointed. I luv steak but too many places use either cheap steaks or have no idea how to cook it. But here it was superb. The best steak in MK. "
    Posted 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Danny said:
    " Great place with great staff "
    Posted 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kin said: "Perfect with the taste card
    Staff can not do enough and there is alot of variety. "
    Posted 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " First experience here. Such an incredible menu it was hard to pick a dish.
    Loved the way they served the food.
    Great service & great value with the tastecard offer. "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharron said: "Delicious
    Very friendly service and hot and fresh food the use a the tastecard was very easy "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said: "Milton Keynes
    1st time in Coals. Definitely go again. Great restaurant. "
    Posted 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Duncan said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ashley said: "Great Place
    Great place! Great food. Lovely staff!! "
    Posted 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danny said: "Great place
    Freindly staff, nice amosphere,food was very tasty and portions were substantial. "
    Posted 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said:
    " Fab service, good food. "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANNA said: "May 22nd - Milton keynes
    The overall experience was very good. Very pleasant people and food was a high standard. "
    Posted 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iain said: "Very Good Experience.
    ....., "
    Posted 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lunch
    Excellent meal "
    Posted 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said:
    " The food is very good. Don't make the mistake we did. Because the desserts aren't on the main menu you don't get a discount on them. I was not happy at the OPTIONAL service charge being automatically added to the bill. "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said:
    " Food was very nice . The free standing chairs wasn't comfortable . "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ricky said: "Great Restaurant
    Nice food, even better with the discount. "
    Posted 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Geoff said:
    " Very good my steak was perfect ! Which means I can go for dinner there for dinner with my daughter "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Good Brisket
    Brisket was good. Coleslaw was tasty "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Great steak
    This was my 2nd visit. And was not disappointed. I luv steak but too many places use either cheap steaks or have no idea how to cook it. But here it was superb. The best steak in MK. "
    Posted 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall