Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Farnborough image
Prezzo - Farnborough image
Prezzo - Farnborough image
Prezzo - Farnborough image
Prezzo - Farnborough image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Farnborough

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included, as well as sharing dishes and olives. The offer is also not valid on set menus, special menus, the festive set menus and children’s menu. Although, Festive dishes are included when ordered from the à la carte menu. The tastecard restaurant offers are valid from Sunday to Friday but are excluded on bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. The Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants are not included in the offer and Wembley is excluded on event days. Tesco tokens or takeaway sales are not permitted within the tastecard restaurant deals. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people). Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Farnborough
Average member score
4.8 18
Diner rating
Excellent
15
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Kay said "Amazing
The food was really nice, I had the goats cheese alforno it is just simple and nice to eat. The..."
Read more
Family said "Room Temperature Food
Starter, main and hot chocolate were room temperature! Nothing worse than eating warm sea bass -..."
Read more
Lisa said
" Lovely food"
Read more
Mike said "Great Food And Service
Great place for a quick business lunch, nice tasty food and friendly service."
Read more
Cat said "Good Experience
Great service and lovely food with a good atmosphere and friendly staff. Would recommend to..."
Read more
" Super fast and friendly staff xx"
Read more
Christine said "Lovely lunch
The torteli was delicious"
Read more
" Little slow being served"
Read more
NazarB said "Yummmmmm!!
The best!! Thank you xx"
Read more
M said "Troughly Enjoyed
Thank you very much we had a lovely service from Fatima.
At the farnborough restaurant Read more
Moleman said "Amaze
Just extremely amaze"
Read more
" Good service"
Read more
Ashley said
" Very great lunch"
Read more
GARY said "Great experience
Very friendly staff. Accepted my taste card even though we just turned up without any booking...."
Read more
Linda said
" Nice food and good value"
Read more
Tasty said
" Nice and friendly service, made feel welcome and tasty food"
Read more
Alan said
" A most acceptable dinning experience. Newly opened & comfortable busy venue to enjoy the food..."
Read more
Stephanie said "Lovely Evening Meal For Two
The new Prezzo in Farnborough is lovely. Great contemporary design of the restaurant and the food..."
Read more
  • Kay said: "Amazing
    The food was really nice, I had the goats cheese alforno it is just simple and nice to eat. The staff helped me find my card on here because I couldn’t find it and it was really good of them to help. I will definitely be going back. "
    Posted 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Family said: "Room Temperature Food
    Starter, main and hot chocolate were room temperature! Nothing worse than eating warm sea bass - this needs to improve please! "
    Posted 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Lovely food "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Great Food And Service
    Great place for a quick business lunch, nice tasty food and friendly service. "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cat said: "Good Experience
    Great service and lovely food with a good atmosphere and friendly staff. Would recommend to others and come again. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Super fast and friendly staff xx "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christine said: "Lovely lunch
    The torteli was delicious "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Little slow being served "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NazarB said: "Yummmmmm!!
    The best!! Thank you xx "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Troughly Enjoyed
    Thank you very much we had a lovely service from Fatima.
    At the farnborough restaurant
    Delicious food and amazing service. Thank you and keep up the good work x "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Moleman said: "Amaze
    Just extremely amaze "
    Posted 3 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good service "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ashley said:
    " Very great lunch "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GARY said: "Great experience
    Very friendly staff. Accepted my taste card even though we just turned up without any booking. Food was quick but restaurant was quiet 3pm tuesday as to be expected. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said:
    " Nice food and good value "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tasty said:
    " Nice and friendly service, made feel welcome and tasty food "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said:
    " A most acceptable dinning experience. Newly opened & comfortable busy venue to enjoy the food wine & friends company. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephanie said: "Lovely Evening Meal For Two
    The new Prezzo in Farnborough is lovely. Great contemporary design of the restaurant and the food was cooked to perfection! Really recommend the King Prawn Risotto for all you sea food lovers.
    Will definitely be returning soon as we only live around the corner. Thanks for a lovely meal! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Kay said: "Amazing
    The food was really nice, I had the goats cheese alforno it is just simple and nice to eat. The staff helped me find my card on here because I couldn’t find it and it was really good of them to help. I will definitely be going back. "
    Posted 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Family said: "Room Temperature Food
    Starter, main and hot chocolate were room temperature! Nothing worse than eating warm sea bass - this needs to improve please! "
    Posted 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Lovely food "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Great Food And Service
    Great place for a quick business lunch, nice tasty food and friendly service. "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cat said: "Good Experience
    Great service and lovely food with a good atmosphere and friendly staff. Would recommend to others and come again. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Super fast and friendly staff xx "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christine said: "Lovely lunch
    The torteli was delicious "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Little slow being served "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NazarB said: "Yummmmmm!!
    The best!! Thank you xx "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Troughly Enjoyed
    Thank you very much we had a lovely service from Fatima.
    At the farnborough restaurant
    Delicious food and amazing service. Thank you and keep up the good work x "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Moleman said: "Amaze
    Just extremely amaze "
    Posted 3 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good service "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ashley said:
    " Very great lunch "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GARY said: "Great experience
    Very friendly staff. Accepted my taste card even though we just turned up without any booking. Food was quick but restaurant was quiet 3pm tuesday as to be expected. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said:
    " Nice food and good value "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tasty said:
    " Nice and friendly service, made feel welcome and tasty food "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said:
    " A most acceptable dinning experience. Newly opened & comfortable busy venue to enjoy the food wine & friends company. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephanie said: "Lovely Evening Meal For Two
    The new Prezzo in Farnborough is lovely. Great contemporary design of the restaurant and the food was cooked to perfection! Really recommend the King Prawn Risotto for all you sea food lovers.
    Will definitely be returning soon as we only live around the corner. Thanks for a lovely meal! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals