Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Newport image
Prezzo - Newport image
Prezzo - Newport image
Prezzo - Newport image
Prezzo - Newport image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Newport

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included, as well as sharing dishes and olives. The offer is also not valid on set menus, special menus, the festive set menus and children’s menu. Although, Festive dishes are included when ordered from the à la carte menu. The tastecard restaurant offers are valid from Sunday to Friday but are excluded on bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. The Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants are not included in the offer and Wembley is excluded on event days. Tesco tokens or takeaway sales are not permitted within the tastecard restaurant deals. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people). Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Newport
Average member score
4.5 26
Diner rating
Excellent
16
Very good
8
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Nathan said "Date Night
Very nice food. Really enjoyed the meal"
Read more
Jeff said "Just Perfect
Love using this card at Prezzo great food and service, we come to Prezzo each month!"
Read more
Jeff said "Amazing
Can’t fault the service and quality of food love going to prezzo always friendly"
Read more
Gwyneth said
" Great service"
Read more
Gary said
" Very good"
Read more
Gwyneth said
" Belly pork absolutely beautiful, girls serving could not be more helpful"
Read more
Gary said
" Very good service"
Read more
Table said
" Really good waitress. Brown curly hair"
Read more
Kevin said "Always a great meal
Wonderful food and very good service. One of our favourite eateries in Newport, we'll be back!!"
Read more
James said "Prezzo
Pleasant, efficient service with excellent food."
Read more
DAVID said
" We are regular returning guests as both the food and service is always of a great standard...."
Read more
jordan said "Not the best
The main courses and the setting were the best part. Unfortunately the whole experience was let..."
Read more
" Desserts really bad, didn't ask for another drink throughout whole service"
Read more
BD said "Excellent Service
Extremely family friendly
Lovely food
Brilliant service"
Read more
Allen said "Great service great food
You need to book
Even mid week
It's always full

It's always..."
Read more
Ian said "Prezzo Newport
Excellent meal, very friendly and efficient service and a pleasant relaxed atmosphere"
Read more
Sophie said
" Great staff, great food!"
Read more
Alan said
" The service was very friendly but not intrusive. We were not rushed at all and both of the meals..."
Read more
Gary said
" Very good again"
Read more
Gary said
" Very good"
Read more
Frantisek said "Lovely as always
Not sure if qm just lucky enoughbeing always served by the mnager but couldn't fault my..."
Read more
Kay said "Lovely Meal
Just had a lovely meal at Prezzo Friar Walk Newport. Fresh taste, excellent service recommended"
Read more
" Enjoyed a lovely family meal"
Read more
"Good Service
Good service easy to use your card good food"
Read more
Geraldine said "Lovely Food and Great Service
Went here on a Tuesday before going to the Riverfront so wanted something substantial and..."
Read more
paul said
" great food , great service .."
Read more
  • Nathan said: "Date Night
    Very nice food. Really enjoyed the meal "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeff said: "Just Perfect
    Love using this card at Prezzo great food and service, we come to Prezzo each month! "
    Posted 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeff said: "Amazing
    Can’t fault the service and quality of food love going to prezzo always friendly "
    Posted 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gwyneth said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gwyneth said:
    " Belly pork absolutely beautiful, girls serving could not be more helpful "
    Posted 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Very good service "
    Posted 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Table said:
    " Really good waitress. Brown curly hair "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Always a great meal
    Wonderful food and very good service. One of our favourite eateries in Newport, we'll be back!! "
    Posted 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Prezzo
    Pleasant, efficient service with excellent food. "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said:
    " We are regular returning guests as both the food and service is always of a great standard. Despite being a busy Sunday, the food quality was not effected. "
    Posted 1 year, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jordan said: "Not the best
    The main courses and the setting were the best part. Unfortunately the whole experience was let down by the desserts. Bland, frozen and prepared by the bar. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Desserts really bad, didn't ask for another drink throughout whole service "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BD said: "Excellent Service
    Extremely family friendly
    Lovely food
    Brilliant service "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Allen said: "Great service great food
    You need to book
    Even mid week
    It's always full

    It's always great food
    I l8ve prezzo food
    The posh pepperoni
    Oh my God.
    It's amazing. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Prezzo Newport
    Excellent meal, very friendly and efficient service and a pleasant relaxed atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said:
    " Great staff, great food! "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said:
    " The service was very friendly but not intrusive. We were not rushed at all and both of the meals were very tasty. The temperature was good and we both enjoyed each of the three courses. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Very good again "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frantisek said: "Lovely as always
    Not sure if qm just lucky enoughbeing always served by the mnager but couldn't fault my visit
    Lovely food friendly service easy to use taste card "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kay said: "Lovely Meal
    Just had a lovely meal at Prezzo Friar Walk Newport. Fresh taste, excellent service recommended "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Enjoyed a lovely family meal "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Service
    Good service easy to use your card good food "
    Posted 3 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Geraldine said: "Lovely Food and Great Service
    Went here on a Tuesday before going to the Riverfront so wanted something substantial and uncomplicated. The service was excellent from start to finish and the food was served promptly. Wine a little expensive, but that seems to be the norm these days in restaurants. Good vegetarian selection and the queen margarita pizza was delightful. Will be back. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • paul said:
    " great food , great service .. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Nathan said: "Date Night
    Very nice food. Really enjoyed the meal "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeff said: "Just Perfect
    Love using this card at Prezzo great food and service, we come to Prezzo each month! "
    Posted 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeff said: "Amazing
    Can’t fault the service and quality of food love going to prezzo always friendly "
    Posted 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gwyneth said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gwyneth said:
    " Belly pork absolutely beautiful, girls serving could not be more helpful "
    Posted 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Very good service "
    Posted 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Table said:
    " Really good waitress. Brown curly hair "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Always a great meal
    Wonderful food and very good service. One of our favourite eateries in Newport, we'll be back!! "
    Posted 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Prezzo
    Pleasant, efficient service with excellent food. "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said:
    " We are regular returning guests as both the food and service is always of a great standard. Despite being a busy Sunday, the food quality was not effected. "
    Posted 1 year, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jordan said: "Not the best
    The main courses and the setting were the best part. Unfortunately the whole experience was let down by the desserts. Bland, frozen and prepared by the bar. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Desserts really bad, didn't ask for another drink throughout whole service "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BD said: "Excellent Service
    Extremely family friendly
    Lovely food
    Brilliant service "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Allen said: "Great service great food
    You need to book
    Even mid week
    It's always full

    It's always great food
    I l8ve prezzo food
    The posh pepperoni
    Oh my God.
    It's amazing. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Prezzo Newport
    Excellent meal, very friendly and efficient service and a pleasant relaxed atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said:
    " Great staff, great food! "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said:
    " The service was very friendly but not intrusive. We were not rushed at all and both of the meals were very tasty. The temperature was good and we both enjoyed each of the three courses. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Very good again "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frantisek said: "Lovely as always
    Not sure if qm just lucky enoughbeing always served by the mnager but couldn't fault my visit
    Lovely food friendly service easy to use taste card "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kay said: "Lovely Meal
    Just had a lovely meal at Prezzo Friar Walk Newport. Fresh taste, excellent service recommended "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Enjoyed a lovely family meal "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Service
    Good service easy to use your card good food "
    Posted 3 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Geraldine said: "Lovely Food and Great Service
    Went here on a Tuesday before going to the Riverfront so wanted something substantial and uncomplicated. The service was excellent from start to finish and the food was served promptly. Wine a little expensive, but that seems to be the norm these days in restaurants. Good vegetarian selection and the queen margarita pizza was delightful. Will be back. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • paul said:
    " great food , great service .. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals