Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
L'Italiano @ Park Plaza County Hall Hotel image
L'Italiano @ Park Plaza County Hall Hotel image
L'Italiano @ Park Plaza County Hall Hotel image
L'Italiano @ Park Plaza County Hall Hotel image
L'Italiano @ Park Plaza County Hall Hotel image

2 for 1 at L'Italiano @ Park Plaza County Hall Hotel

This London South Bank hotel boasts great value classic Italian dishes, including tasty pizzas and calzones baked in the clay oven. A wide selection of Italian wines is also available.

All dishes are cooked fresh and to order, using only the best of Italy’s herbs and spices, and the freshest cuts of meat around. All dishes are made with the same passion and love that is used in Italy, and this is evidenced in the presentation and taste of every dish that they serve.

The front of house team work just as hard as the kitchen staff, living by the rule ‘service with a smile’ and ensuring that all diners are served with the high class standard that they deserve. They make every diner feel like they are V.I.P’s, without being over bearing or too fussy.

If you are looking for a great meal in pleasant surroundings with great service, then look no further than L’Italiano at the Park Plaza County Hall Hotel. This is definitely a hidden gem on the mean streets of London all topped off with restaurant service at the very highest of customer scales.

Important Information

Please note: The tastecard discount is not available on Celebration Days. These include, but are not limited to Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

View all reviews
L'Italiano @ Park Plaza County Hall Hotel
Average member score
4.4 17
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
3
Good
2
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Cannie said
" Bad Experience, rib eye was burnt off and oily chips without vegetables. Never come back again"
Read more
" Easy to book. Family all enjoyed. Saved £25. All good."
Read more
Sinyi said "Great food even greater staff
I cannot find a single flaw of this place."
Read more
Smiley said "Poor Service
Staff isn’t trained well (lack of understanding ENGLISH)

Food isn’t that good Read more
Cesa said "Tis not the season
Emphasis on the season.
Starters were really good.
Calamari was fresh
..."
Read more
"Nice Experience
We had the loveliest waitress, food was great too"
Read more
" Great food and service!"
Read more
Mark said
" Great atmosphere, great service, great food"
Read more
Simon said "Great Spot
First booking with TC. Easy to book and great food"
Read more
" Did not enjoy the service"
Read more
Vicky said "Exceptional service!
The food was good but service was outstanding! So friendly and helpful! I'll eat there again..."
Read more
Neil said "Exceptional Service
Overall exceptional experience, particularly good service from the moment we arrived on spec,..."
Read more
Simon said
" Great food, only had one course as we were catching a train back home, very good value for money...."
Read more
Terry said "Faultless
Amazing food great service. Great discount on all courses. Will use again"
Read more
Richard said "Very Pleasant
Food and service were excellent. I nice find on the taste card!"
Read more
Amanda said "Great Find
We had an excellent meal here last night. The food was very good, the service was attentive..."
Read more
London said
" A really nicely decorated place for dinner, I really enjoyed the delicious rose wine and my..."
Read more
  • Cannie said:
    " Bad Experience, rib eye was burnt off and oily chips without vegetables. Never come back again "
    Posted 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Easy to book. Family all enjoyed. Saved £25. All good. "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sinyi said: "Great food even greater staff
    I cannot find a single flaw of this place. "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Smiley said: "Poor Service
    Staff isn’t trained well (lack of understanding ENGLISH)

    Food isn’t that good

    Very poor customer service "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cesa said: "Tis not the season
    Emphasis on the season.
    Starters were really good.
    Calamari was fresh
    Asparagus salad was the hero of the night.
    Go for a large and get a carb and call it a night.

    Crab tagliolini "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Experience
    We had the loveliest waitress, food was great too "
    Posted 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service! "
    Posted 8 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Great atmosphere, great service, great food "
    Posted 1 year, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Great Spot
    First booking with TC. Easy to book and great food "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Did not enjoy the service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vicky said: "Exceptional service!
    The food was good but service was outstanding! So friendly and helpful! I'll eat there again soon! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said: "Exceptional Service
    Overall exceptional experience, particularly good service from the moment we arrived on spec, tastecard welcomed. Great food and lovely place to dine "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " Great food, only had one course as we were catching a train back home, very good value for money. We left a bag and the head waiter ensured our items were safe until picked up by our nephew. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Terry said: "Faultless
    Amazing food great service. Great discount on all courses. Will use again "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Very Pleasant
    Food and service were excellent. I nice find on the taste card! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Great Find
    We had an excellent meal here last night. The food was very good, the service was attentive without being over the top, the ambience was perfect. Certainly a hidden gem on the southbank. Ideal to enjoy a meal and be able to hear the other persons conversation. Would highly recommend to other diners. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • London said:
    " A really nicely decorated place for dinner, I really enjoyed the delicious rose wine and my spaghetti carbonara. My friends pizza was quite soggy with a lot of watery sauce on the top, however I would return and have pasta again. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Cannie said:
    " Bad Experience, rib eye was burnt off and oily chips without vegetables. Never come back again "
    Posted 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Easy to book. Family all enjoyed. Saved £25. All good. "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sinyi said: "Great food even greater staff
    I cannot find a single flaw of this place. "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Smiley said: "Poor Service
    Staff isn’t trained well (lack of understanding ENGLISH)

    Food isn’t that good

    Very poor customer service "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cesa said: "Tis not the season
    Emphasis on the season.
    Starters were really good.
    Calamari was fresh
    Asparagus salad was the hero of the night.
    Go for a large and get a carb and call it a night.

    Crab tagliolini "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Experience
    We had the loveliest waitress, food was great too "
    Posted 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service! "
    Posted 8 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Great atmosphere, great service, great food "
    Posted 1 year, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Great Spot
    First booking with TC. Easy to book and great food "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Did not enjoy the service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vicky said: "Exceptional service!
    The food was good but service was outstanding! So friendly and helpful! I'll eat there again soon! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said: "Exceptional Service
    Overall exceptional experience, particularly good service from the moment we arrived on spec, tastecard welcomed. Great food and lovely place to dine "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " Great food, only had one course as we were catching a train back home, very good value for money. We left a bag and the head waiter ensured our items were safe until picked up by our nephew. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Terry said: "Faultless
    Amazing food great service. Great discount on all courses. Will use again "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Very Pleasant
    Food and service were excellent. I nice find on the taste card! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Great Find
    We had an excellent meal here last night. The food was very good, the service was attentive without being over the top, the ambience was perfect. Certainly a hidden gem on the southbank. Ideal to enjoy a meal and be able to hear the other persons conversation. Would highly recommend to other diners. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • London said:
    " A really nicely decorated place for dinner, I really enjoyed the delicious rose wine and my spaghetti carbonara. My friends pizza was quite soggy with a lot of watery sauce on the top, however I would return and have pasta again. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals