Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - STOKE ON TRENT image
PizzaExpress - STOKE ON TRENT image
PizzaExpress - STOKE ON TRENT image
PizzaExpress - STOKE ON TRENT image
PizzaExpress - STOKE ON TRENT image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - STOKE ON TRENT

Pizza Makers since 1965, PizzaExpress still takes pride in crafting delicious new recipes. And because they know that diners share their passion for great pizza, they invite all tastecard members to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on their scrumptious starters, mains and deserts. From the iconic and irresistibly hot & fluffy Dough Balls to the freshly baked American Hot and delicious seasonal specials, they’re bound to discover a favourite that they’ll crave time and time again.

Be they popping in for lunch with the kids or dining al fresco, PizzaExpress has everyone covered. Guests are invited to try the tasty summer menu; which boasts an array of dishes that are bursting with fresh flavours. These include specials like the Funghi di Bosco Romana; complete with Portobello mushrooms & rich tomato, the new lighter vegan roasted vegetable Leggera; with Mediterranean veg & vegan mozzarella, and the Roasted Veg & creamy Ricotta Romana.

Every time diners visit this summer, they’re guaranteed to win one of their amazing prizes, from free drinks or pizza for a year through to incredible package holidays. Guests can gather their loved ones and enjoy fantastic fresh food. Summer has finally arrived at PizzaExpress!

Any dining experience at PizzaExpress is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - STOKE ON TRENT
Average member score
4.2 13
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sally said
" Good service and great food."
Read more
TonyB said
" Speedy service and tasty food."
Read more
Michael said "Excellent
First class service and food.
My grandson said his pizza was superb"
Read more
Michelle said "Lovely
Nice fresh pizzas, had the American and barbacoa, also got sides of chips, coleslaw and dough..."
Read more
Lizzie said
" Bad service, couldn’t get the order right, under welming food, none of the staff wanted us to be..."
Read more
Nataszija said "Amazing As Always!
Came in with my sister today to try the amaaaazing vegan cheese again. Really welcoming service..."
Read more
Tee said
" The service was exceptional and we didn't wait for long for our order."
Read more
Lisa said
" Lovely food, would definitely go back"
Read more
Amy said "Great Deal
Lovely food & with tastecard bargain! Card was easy to use , just showed at the end & got..."
Read more
David said
" Good service. Great food"
Read more
" Good service. Not very vegan friendly"
Read more
PAM said "Unlike any Pizza Express I've been to before.
Canteen feel to the place due to warehouse style construction. I think they may be having some..."
Read more
Pizza said "Long Overdue In Hanley
I visited this restaurant shortly after opening, the waitress was very attentive, informative and..."
Read more
  • Sally said:
    " Good service and great food. "
    Posted 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TonyB said:
    " Speedy service and tasty food. "
    Posted 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Excellent
    First class service and food.
    My grandson said his pizza was superb "
    Posted 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Lovely
    Nice fresh pizzas, had the American and barbacoa, also got sides of chips, coleslaw and dough balls. All lovely, side portions are just enough for one and seems a little overpriced for the size but the quality outweighs this. Very happy and will return. "
    Posted 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lizzie said:
    " Bad service, couldn’t get the order right, under welming food, none of the staff wanted us to be there just because of the lateness of our group as we all work and that was the only time we could book, pizza express Hanley never again!!!!!!!! "
    Posted 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nataszija said: "Amazing As Always!
    Came in with my sister today to try the amaaaazing vegan cheese again. Really welcoming service (Nicole, Meg and Macs were awesome!), beautiful food! I think the time of day really helped as well as it wasn't busy, so it made for a relaxing visit! Lots of nice (and modern!) changes to the menu and restaurant since the last time I visited. Will be sure to be back soon! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tee said:
    " The service was exceptional and we didn't wait for long for our order. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Lovely food, would definitely go back "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Great Deal
    Lovely food & with tastecard bargain! Card was easy to use , just showed at the end & got discount. Will come again! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Good service. Great food "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good service. Not very vegan friendly "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PAM said: "Unlike any Pizza Express I've been to before.
    Canteen feel to the place due to warehouse style construction. I think they may be having some teething problems with the service but the food was of pizza express high quality. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pizza said: "Long Overdue In Hanley
    I visited this restaurant shortly after opening, the waitress was very attentive, informative and engaging. Greeter seemed surly didn't acknowledge us immediately on entering nor at all when we left.
    The food was exceptional, fantastic presentation, hot, lovely flavours, salad was the best I have ever had. I will definitely be returning - save me a journey to Stafford where I would normally dine in a Pizza Express. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Sally said:
    " Good service and great food. "
    Posted 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TonyB said:
    " Speedy service and tasty food. "
    Posted 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Excellent
    First class service and food.
    My grandson said his pizza was superb "
    Posted 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Lovely
    Nice fresh pizzas, had the American and barbacoa, also got sides of chips, coleslaw and dough balls. All lovely, side portions are just enough for one and seems a little overpriced for the size but the quality outweighs this. Very happy and will return. "
    Posted 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lizzie said:
    " Bad service, couldn’t get the order right, under welming food, none of the staff wanted us to be there just because of the lateness of our group as we all work and that was the only time we could book, pizza express Hanley never again!!!!!!!! "
    Posted 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nataszija said: "Amazing As Always!
    Came in with my sister today to try the amaaaazing vegan cheese again. Really welcoming service (Nicole, Meg and Macs were awesome!), beautiful food! I think the time of day really helped as well as it wasn't busy, so it made for a relaxing visit! Lots of nice (and modern!) changes to the menu and restaurant since the last time I visited. Will be sure to be back soon! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tee said:
    " The service was exceptional and we didn't wait for long for our order. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Lovely food, would definitely go back "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Great Deal
    Lovely food & with tastecard bargain! Card was easy to use , just showed at the end & got discount. Will come again! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Good service. Great food "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good service. Not very vegan friendly "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PAM said: "Unlike any Pizza Express I've been to before.
    Canteen feel to the place due to warehouse style construction. I think they may be having some teething problems with the service but the food was of pizza express high quality. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pizza said: "Long Overdue In Hanley
    I visited this restaurant shortly after opening, the waitress was very attentive, informative and engaging. Greeter seemed surly didn't acknowledge us immediately on entering nor at all when we left.
    The food was exceptional, fantastic presentation, hot, lovely flavours, salad was the best I have ever had. I will definitely be returning - save me a journey to Stafford where I would normally dine in a Pizza Express. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals