Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Grosvenor Casino Restaurant - Newcastle Upon Tyne image

2 for 1 at Grosvenor Casino Restaurant - Newcastle Upon Tyne

Grosvenor Casino in Newcastle-upon-Tyne is the perfect venue in which to eat, drink and play.

Those looking to enjoy a long, leisurely evening at the venue, as well as those who find themselves hungry during their visit are often found at the restaurant inside Grosvenor Casino Newcastle upon Tyne.

Take a look at the Restaurant Menu for some lovingly prepared contemporary cuisine that offers both great quality and value. The menu hosts an array of dishes from Chinese style seabass served on a bed of Chinese-style vegetables and steamed rice to Half a rack of ribs seasoned with a Hickory BBQ glaze and served with skin on fries, red onion slaw, beer battered onion rings, half a grilled plum tomato and chargrilled mushroom. If you have room after that, why not tuck into a delicious dessert? Enjoy fantastic entertainment in their late bars while sipping on a beer, something from the extensive wine list or a specially prepared cocktail.

In addition, there is a wide selection of wine, champagne, beers and spirits are also available to compliment your meal.

Why just go to a restaurant for a special occasion when you can eat at Grosvenor Casino Newcastle and make a whole night of it?

View all reviews
Grosvenor Casino Restaurant - Newcastle Upon Tyne
Average member score
4.2 5
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
ART said
" Steaks were good."
Read more
Anita said "Great Food
Food was fab, will come again."
Read more
Ellen said "Excellent Value For Money
The steak is spot on, staff very efficient and I love to dine out here. I have never had any..."
Read more
ART said "Value For Money
The restaurant was very busy and we booked a table for 9.30 pm. We were told it would be a wait..."
Read more
Richard said
" Excellent the food is cooked perfect and prices are very affordable"
Read more
  • ART said:
    " Steaks were good. "
    Posted 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anita said: "Great Food
    Food was fab, will come again. "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellen said: "Excellent Value For Money
    The steak is spot on, staff very efficient and I love to dine out here. I have never had any complaints with the food and the kitchen staff are extremely accommodating for any dietary requirements.
    Highly recommend. "
    Posted 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ART said: "Value For Money
    The restaurant was very busy and we booked a table for 9.30 pm. We were told it would be a wait for food and it took 40 minutes from ordering 2 main courses before to arrive.

    I ordered scampi and chips which was nice, but unfortunately it was not the same good quality (more breadcrumb than scampi) as previously had in Northampton Grosvenor restaurant. Would I order it again the answer is no unless they change supplier. My husband had gammon which he loved. "
    Posted 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Excellent the food is cooked perfect and prices are very affordable "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • ART said:
    " Steaks were good. "
    Posted 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anita said: "Great Food
    Food was fab, will come again. "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellen said: "Excellent Value For Money
    The steak is spot on, staff very efficient and I love to dine out here. I have never had any complaints with the food and the kitchen staff are extremely accommodating for any dietary requirements.
    Highly recommend. "
    Posted 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ART said: "Value For Money
    The restaurant was very busy and we booked a table for 9.30 pm. We were told it would be a wait for food and it took 40 minutes from ordering 2 main courses before to arrive.

    I ordered scampi and chips which was nice, but unfortunately it was not the same good quality (more breadcrumb than scampi) as previously had in Northampton Grosvenor restaurant. Would I order it again the answer is no unless they change supplier. My husband had gammon which he loved. "
    Posted 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Excellent the food is cooked perfect and prices are very affordable "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals