Search
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Cardamom at Funky Brownz image

50% off at Cardamom at Funky Brownz

The first of its kind in West Hendon, Funky Brownz is an enchanting restaurant, bar and shisha lounge.

Now accepting the tastecard, members calling in advance can enjoy everything on the eclectic Indian menu at an excellent price at the on-site restaurant Cardamom.

A fantastic spot for casual get togethers as well as special occasions, the extensive selection of spice filled delights caters to all tastes, and due to the chilled out ambience and charming décor of the establishment makes it a warm and welcoming spot for all walks of life.

Be filled by a veritable feast and then kick back with a shisha pipe at Cardamom at Funky Brownz, the ideal venue to make a night out of any occasion in West Hendon.

Important Information

Please note: The tastecard is available on food only excluding all specials and any sharing platters. Bookings must be made two hours earlier for the discount to be valid. The discount is not available on bank holidays or celebration days - including Valentines day, Mothering Sunday, Father's day, Christmas eve and Christmas day. The discount is also unavailable throughout December. You must book in advance and mention the tastecard to be entitled to the discount. The tastecard discount is also unavailable on the set menu and the dessert menu.

View all reviews
Cardamom at Funky Brownz
Average member score
4.4 33
Diner rating
Excellent
22
Very good
7
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Chris said "Amazing Food
We went for lunch today and as always the food was great we took my sister and brother in law and..."
Read more
Nilesh said "Good Food
Ease of taste card was simple,food was good and service excellent.will be going back again."
Read more
Mackett said "Go Elsewhere.
Average food, wouldn’t recommend. Kids were ill after eating here and wine tasted like vinegar."
Read more
Rebecca said "Amazing Food
Went for dinner with my family food was great , staff are very nice and attentive."
Read more
Nim said "The Bill
I went to funky browns with friends and we hadn’t finished our meal. So we wanted to pack it away..."
Read more
Asha said "Amazing
I cannot possibly describe in words how amazing my food and experience was today and always is. I..."
Read more
Lizzie said "Great Food Great Price
I went with my daughter & everything we ate
was great. The waiter was attentive but..."
Read more
Gita said "Dinner
My favourite restaurant with quality food and love all the dishes especially garlic mushrooms,..."
Read more
Raj said "Disappointed
I’ve eaten here a few times before but was rather disappointed.

Food was tasteless..."
Read more
JR said "Great Food ! Awesome Time
Really cool vibe and amazing food !!!!!"
Read more
T said "Brilliant service
Our waitress ms lee was amazing. Great hospitality. Will deffinatly cone back. Very professional..."
Read more
Jawad said "Family meal out
Great food"
Read more
" Good food"
Read more
Atip said "Good Food
Great service"
Read more
Roshi said "Cardamom Funky Brownz
Lalu was excellent waiter. Very friendly and pleasant. Quick and lovely food. Pitcher of mocktail..."
Read more
Rishi said "Local Favourite
Amazing food and service every time we visit!"
Read more
BD said "Superb Food And Service
Each starter(chilli garlic mushrooms and chicken tikka)and main (methi corn mushroom and lamb..."
Read more
VG said
" I like the food and the place. Love it with or without tastecard. Just that they are a bit fussy..."
Read more
MANISH said
" Tasty and good food, good service"
Read more
Ved said
" Fantastic food and atmosphere."
Read more
Gita said "Dinner At Funky Brownz Restaurant
I strongly recommend my favourite restaurant Funky Brownz Restaurant, Belmont Circle, Harrow for..."
Read more
SURAJSINH said "Very good
I went there for my dinner.. such a wonderful restaurant asusval. Sagar is very helpful staff....."
Read more
SURAJSINH said "Nice place, with poor customer service..
Its 1 of my favourite place for dinner. We love food here. Niw even they update there manu &..."
Read more
Lishu said "Great service &a Great food
We went for a family dinner and received great service from Lalu and Sagar! Attended all requests..."
Read more
Gita said "Dinner At Funky Brownz
Food is amazing. I love all their dishes. Have never tasted the garlic mushrooms anywhere. I..."
Read more
Natasha said
" We ordered a starter and two mains, all of which tasted great, we were pleased as it's a..."
Read more
SAROJ said "Beware
As usual went there confirm with waiter if we can use taste card. Positive reply. When we went to..."
Read more
Jon said
" Great food ! And very polite staff"
Read more
Grace said
" Staff could be friendlier, they have forgotten dishes the last three times I have been and are..."
Read more
--- said "Beware!!!
Tastecard is not valid on seafood, any platters (veg and non-veg) of desserts...

..."
Read more
Tushar said
" Good food... relaxed atmosphere"
Read more
Hardika said "Great place
Delicious food and fantastic service."
Read more
HS said "Good Reliable Food
Good food. Would recommend the methi chicken, Turka dhal and handi special. Will come again"
Read more
  • Chris said: "Amazing Food
    We went for lunch today and as always the food was great we took my sister and brother in law and they loved the food . Such nice staff and best Indian food in the area . "
    Posted 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nilesh said: "Good Food
    Ease of taste card was simple,food was good and service excellent.will be going back again. "
    Posted 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mackett said: "Go Elsewhere.
    Average food, wouldn’t recommend. Kids were ill after eating here and wine tasted like vinegar. "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Amazing Food
    Went for dinner with my family food was great , staff are very nice and attentive. "
    Posted 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nim said: "The Bill
    I went to funky browns with friends and we hadn’t finished our meal. So we wanted to pack it away but if you use your taste card, then you can’t take the food away. Which I thought is really bad. They are ok to throw the food away instead of giving it to us to take away. I do really think this is such a bad rule. "
    Posted 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Asha said: "Amazing
    I cannot possibly describe in words how amazing my food and experience was today and always is. I absolutely love the staff, the vibe and the food is outstanding. This is an understatement. 100% will come here again and again and again. "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lizzie said: "Great Food Great Price
    I went with my daughter & everything we ate
    was great. The waiter was attentive but never rushed us from one course to the next. I would highly recommend here. The food was slightly too spicy for me but fine for my daughter but was lovely all the same. The portions were larger than we remembered & we couldn’t finish all we had ordered. "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gita said: "Dinner
    My favourite restaurant with quality food and love all the dishes especially garlic mushrooms, chicken kebabs, chilli Paneer, chicken Manchurian, Masala papadum, methi chicken, rice, naan. "
    Posted 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raj said: "Disappointed
    I’ve eaten here a few times before but was rather disappointed.

    Food was tasteless and not prepared to anywhere near expectations .. only bonus was the bill ... not often I walk out of a local Indian and the best thing was the lachha paratha. "
    Posted 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JR said: "Great Food ! Awesome Time
    Really cool vibe and amazing food !!!!! "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said: "Brilliant service
    Our waitress ms lee was amazing. Great hospitality. Will deffinatly cone back. Very professional and courteous "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jawad said: "Family meal out
    Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Atip said: "Good Food
    Great service "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roshi said: "Cardamom Funky Brownz
    Lalu was excellent waiter. Very friendly and pleasant. Quick and lovely food. Pitcher of mocktail was refreshing. 6 of us enjoyed ourselves and the discount was easily applied. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rishi said: "Local Favourite
    Amazing food and service every time we visit! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BD said: "Superb Food And Service
    Each starter(chilli garlic mushrooms and chicken tikka)and main (methi corn mushroom and lamb kadai) was delicious. We could not fault it. The naan and rice also fab.

    The service was also excellent, polite and on point. We will be regulars for sure!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VG said:
    " I like the food and the place. Love it with or without tastecard. Just that they are a bit fussy when booking at short notice with TC. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MANISH said:
    " Tasty and good food, good service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ved said:
    " Fantastic food and atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gita said: "Dinner At Funky Brownz Restaurant
    I strongly recommend my favourite restaurant Funky Brownz Restaurant, Belmont Circle, Harrow for dinner. All their dishes on menu are so nice that every time we plan going out I always want to go to Funky Brownz. Their service is nice. I have never had any problems booking a table.
    I love the huge saving on our bill and they never rush us and do enjoy the atmosphere and do feel relaxed. "
    Posted 2 years, 28 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SURAJSINH said: "Very good
    I went there for my dinner.. such a wonderful restaurant asusval. Sagar is very helpful staff.. but order very hot curry.. it was good time.. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SURAJSINH said: "Nice place, with poor customer service..
    Its 1 of my favourite place for dinner. We love food here. Niw even they update there manu & added more veg option. But customer service skill is lack side & bar tender is very strange. We receive our main caurse but they didnt change our plates, by the time they change our plates our food was cold. I ask bar tender to convey a massage to someone, as it looks busy, & he is standing there looking at me like i ask some rocket science question. But manager & another little gujarati boy ask me for appologies. It was good time.. looking forward to see them again. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lishu said: "Great service &a Great food
    We went for a family dinner and received great service from Lalu and Sagar! Attended all requests very quickly and served food nice and hot. All the dishes ordered were very tasty! The tastecard applied in all food and no issues! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gita said: "Dinner At Funky Brownz
    Food is amazing. I love all their dishes. Have never tasted the garlic mushrooms anywhere. I always say this is their signature dish. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natasha said:
    " We ordered a starter and two mains, all of which tasted great, we were pleased as it's a nice place to go for a relaxed meal. Need to book two hours before arriving, we would go again. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SAROJ said: "Beware
    As usual went there confirm with waiter if we can use taste card. Positive reply. When we went to pat bill we were told only if you book your table 2 hours prior. Guy called ash was extremely rude had no manner how to talk to customers. The way he going will loose customers. It's not questions of money but principal. He was quite mannerless "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said:
    " Great food ! And very polite staff "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grace said:
    " Staff could be friendlier, they have forgotten dishes the last three times I have been and are very unapologetic for this. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • --- said: "Beware!!!
    Tastecard is not valid on seafood, any platters (veg and non-veg) of desserts...

    This should be clearly stated under the terms and conditions.

    We order two platters, only seafood starts and mains, and a dessert.

    We had to dispute the 50% discount as nothing is stated on the site.

    The manager said the platters are a part of the set menu, however if the words "Set Menu" are not written above the platters, then this is classed as a normal food item on the normal menu. There should be a separate page for the set menu. Things should be more clear.

    I wasn't happy with the service as it was slow, but food was good so I would come back again.

    For all the customers thinking to book here, just be cautious of platters, seafood dishes and desserts, you will not get any discount on these items "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tushar said:
    " Good food... relaxed atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hardika said: "Great place
    Delicious food and fantastic service. "
    Posted 3 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HS said: "Good Reliable Food
    Good food. Would recommend the methi chicken, Turka dhal and handi special. Will come again "
    Posted 3 years, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Chris said: "Amazing Food
    We went for lunch today and as always the food was great we took my sister and brother in law and they loved the food . Such nice staff and best Indian food in the area . "
    Posted 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nilesh said: "Good Food
    Ease of taste card was simple,food was good and service excellent.will be going back again. "
    Posted 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mackett said: "Go Elsewhere.
    Average food, wouldn’t recommend. Kids were ill after eating here and wine tasted like vinegar. "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Amazing Food
    Went for dinner with my family food was great , staff are very nice and attentive. "
    Posted 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nim said: "The Bill
    I went to funky browns with friends and we hadn’t finished our meal. So we wanted to pack it away but if you use your taste card, then you can’t take the food away. Which I thought is really bad. They are ok to throw the food away instead of giving it to us to take away. I do really think this is such a bad rule. "
    Posted 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Asha said: "Amazing
    I cannot possibly describe in words how amazing my food and experience was today and always is. I absolutely love the staff, the vibe and the food is outstanding. This is an understatement. 100% will come here again and again and again. "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lizzie said: "Great Food Great Price
    I went with my daughter & everything we ate
    was great. The waiter was attentive but never rushed us from one course to the next. I would highly recommend here. The food was slightly too spicy for me but fine for my daughter but was lovely all the same. The portions were larger than we remembered & we couldn’t finish all we had ordered. "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gita said: "Dinner
    My favourite restaurant with quality food and love all the dishes especially garlic mushrooms, chicken kebabs, chilli Paneer, chicken Manchurian, Masala papadum, methi chicken, rice, naan. "
    Posted 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raj said: "Disappointed
    I’ve eaten here a few times before but was rather disappointed.

    Food was tasteless and not prepared to anywhere near expectations .. only bonus was the bill ... not often I walk out of a local Indian and the best thing was the lachha paratha. "
    Posted 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JR said: "Great Food ! Awesome Time
    Really cool vibe and amazing food !!!!! "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said: "Brilliant service
    Our waitress ms lee was amazing. Great hospitality. Will deffinatly cone back. Very professional and courteous "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jawad said: "Family meal out
    Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Atip said: "Good Food
    Great service "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roshi said: "Cardamom Funky Brownz
    Lalu was excellent waiter. Very friendly and pleasant. Quick and lovely food. Pitcher of mocktail was refreshing. 6 of us enjoyed ourselves and the discount was easily applied. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rishi said: "Local Favourite
    Amazing food and service every time we visit! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BD said: "Superb Food And Service
    Each starter(chilli garlic mushrooms and chicken tikka)and main (methi corn mushroom and lamb kadai) was delicious. We could not fault it. The naan and rice also fab.

    The service was also excellent, polite and on point. We will be regulars for sure!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VG said:
    " I like the food and the place. Love it with or without tastecard. Just that they are a bit fussy when booking at short notice with TC. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MANISH said:
    " Tasty and good food, good service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ved said:
    " Fantastic food and atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gita said: "Dinner At Funky Brownz Restaurant
    I strongly recommend my favourite restaurant Funky Brownz Restaurant, Belmont Circle, Harrow for dinner. All their dishes on menu are so nice that every time we plan going out I always want to go to Funky Brownz. Their service is nice. I have never had any problems booking a table.
    I love the huge saving on our bill and they never rush us and do enjoy the atmosphere and do feel relaxed. "
    Posted 2 years, 28 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SURAJSINH said: "Very good
    I went there for my dinner.. such a wonderful restaurant asusval. Sagar is very helpful staff.. but order very hot curry.. it was good time.. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SURAJSINH said: "Nice place, with poor customer service..
    Its 1 of my favourite place for dinner. We love food here. Niw even they update there manu & added more veg option. But customer service skill is lack side & bar tender is very strange. We receive our main caurse but they didnt change our plates, by the time they change our plates our food was cold. I ask bar tender to convey a massage to someone, as it looks busy, & he is standing there looking at me like i ask some rocket science question. But manager & another little gujarati boy ask me for appologies. It was good time.. looking forward to see them again. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lishu said: "Great service &a Great food
    We went for a family dinner and received great service from Lalu and Sagar! Attended all requests very quickly and served food nice and hot. All the dishes ordered were very tasty! The tastecard applied in all food and no issues! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gita said: "Dinner At Funky Brownz
    Food is amazing. I love all their dishes. Have never tasted the garlic mushrooms anywhere. I always say this is their signature dish. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natasha said:
    " We ordered a starter and two mains, all of which tasted great, we were pleased as it's a nice place to go for a relaxed meal. Need to book two hours before arriving, we would go again. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SAROJ said: "Beware
    As usual went there confirm with waiter if we can use taste card. Positive reply. When we went to pat bill we were told only if you book your table 2 hours prior. Guy called ash was extremely rude had no manner how to talk to customers. The way he going will loose customers. It's not questions of money but principal. He was quite mannerless "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said:
    " Great food ! And very polite staff "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grace said:
    " Staff could be friendlier, they have forgotten dishes the last three times I have been and are very unapologetic for this. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • --- said: "Beware!!!
    Tastecard is not valid on seafood, any platters (veg and non-veg) of desserts...

    This should be clearly stated under the terms and conditions.

    We order two platters, only seafood starts and mains, and a dessert.

    We had to dispute the 50% discount as nothing is stated on the site.

    The manager said the platters are a part of the set menu, however if the words "Set Menu" are not written above the platters, then this is classed as a normal food item on the normal menu. There should be a separate page for the set menu. Things should be more clear.

    I wasn't happy with the service as it was slow, but food was good so I would come back again.

    For all the customers thinking to book here, just be cautious of platters, seafood dishes and desserts, you will not get any discount on these items "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tushar said:
    " Good food... relaxed atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hardika said: "Great place
    Delicious food and fantastic service. "
    Posted 3 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HS said: "Good Reliable Food
    Good food. Would recommend the methi chicken, Turka dhal and handi special. Will come again "
    Posted 3 years, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals