Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Solo Restaurant + Bar image
Solo Restaurant + Bar image
Solo Restaurant + Bar image
Solo Restaurant + Bar image
Solo Restaurant + Bar image

2 for 1 at Solo Restaurant + Bar

If you're looking for a unique food, drink and socialising experience, then look no further.

Solo Restaurant + Bar specialises in traditional modern contemporary cuisine with an eclectic mix and also boasts a separate tapas area with a well-stocked bar, renowned for its cocktails.

Conveniently located in the heart of Belfast city, right beside Belfast City Hall and just a 5 minute walk from Great Victoria Street Station and the Grand Opera House, it provides a unique dining experience. The dynamic interior features colourful lighting, zebra print walls and modern décor. The attentive staff will delight you from the very moment you set foot inside.

The team of highly trained chefs hand pick the best of fresh produce and using these locally sourced ingredients, they create dishes which provide taste sensations like no other. Their passion for food shines through in every bite and we are sure once you have sampled the delicacies that they create you'll fall in love with the taste, just as we have. Meanwhile. Solo's cocktail bar offers a range of exciting drinks, individually handmade for you by highly trained staff.

Solo Restaurant + Bar is spacious, yet also personal, catering from a single diner, couples, a family enjoying some quality time together, or larger groups for celebrations, reunions, or just a good get together to catch up with old friends. So come, enjoy the unique hospitality and enjoy a truly unforgettable experience.

Important Information

Please Note: this tastecard offer is only valid on Solo Restaurant + Bar's dine-in, a la carte food menu. Must order three courses from the a la carte food menu to redeem 2 for 1 offer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offers. tastecard holders must call in advance to book in order for the offer to be valid.

View all reviews
Solo Restaurant + Bar
Average member score
5.0 10
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Stuart said
" Excellent food. Excellent service. Excellent atmosphere and no issues with using tastecard. Will..."
Read more
Mike said "Fantastic!
The best steak I’ve ever had out. The tomohawk steak is incredible, go for it!"
Read more
Orlaith said
" Fantastic food and experience however wasn’t able to use taste card as didn’t order 3 courses-..."
Read more
Betty said "Food
Would like to thank the owner for sorting out my bill I hadn't read the condition for the..."
Read more
Stephen said "Great service
Great food and lovely atmosphere. Had to order 3 courses to use this card but well worth it. Paid..."
Read more
Frank said
" Still good food"
Read more
Theresa said "Lovely Restaurant
Great service and food!!"
Read more
ann said
" absoulutely beautiful food good service well reccommended"
Read more
Frank said
" They have a lovely setup in every way I could not finish my meal because there was so much on the..."
Read more
Frank said "Solo Restaurant
There's nothing much to say but great"
Read more
  • Stuart said:
    " Excellent food. Excellent service. Excellent atmosphere and no issues with using tastecard. Will go again when In Belfast. Highly recommended "
    Posted 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Fantastic!
    The best steak I’ve ever had out. The tomohawk steak is incredible, go for it! "
    Posted 10 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Orlaith said:
    " Fantastic food and experience however wasn’t able to use taste card as didn’t order 3 courses- didn’t properly read the conditions but will be back again to use it :) "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Betty said: "Food
    Would like to thank the owner for sorting out my bill I hadn't read the condition for the taste card "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Great service
    Great food and lovely atmosphere. Had to order 3 courses to use this card but well worth it. Paid £29.50 for 3 courses for 2 people. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frank said:
    " Still good food "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Theresa said: "Lovely Restaurant
    Great service and food!! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ann said:
    " absoulutely beautiful food good service well reccommended "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frank said:
    " They have a lovely setup in every way I could not finish my meal because there was so much on the plate also the staff were very nice. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frank said: "Solo Restaurant
    There's nothing much to say but great "
    Posted 3 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Stuart said:
    " Excellent food. Excellent service. Excellent atmosphere and no issues with using tastecard. Will go again when In Belfast. Highly recommended "
    Posted 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Fantastic!
    The best steak I’ve ever had out. The tomohawk steak is incredible, go for it! "
    Posted 10 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Orlaith said:
    " Fantastic food and experience however wasn’t able to use taste card as didn’t order 3 courses- didn’t properly read the conditions but will be back again to use it :) "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Betty said: "Food
    Would like to thank the owner for sorting out my bill I hadn't read the condition for the taste card "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Great service
    Great food and lovely atmosphere. Had to order 3 courses to use this card but well worth it. Paid £29.50 for 3 courses for 2 people. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frank said:
    " Still good food "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Theresa said: "Lovely Restaurant
    Great service and food!! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ann said:
    " absoulutely beautiful food good service well reccommended "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frank said:
    " They have a lovely setup in every way I could not finish my meal because there was so much on the plate also the staff were very nice. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frank said: "Solo Restaurant
    There's nothing much to say but great "
    Posted 3 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals