Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LONDON - TRAFALGAR SQUARE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - TRAFALGAR SQUARE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - TRAFALGAR SQUARE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - TRAFALGAR SQUARE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - TRAFALGAR SQUARE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - TRAFALGAR SQUARE

Autumn has arrived and PizzaExpress has brought back some all-time favourites bursting with flavour!

Their signature Calzone is back and better than ever, with the new Calzone ´Nduja and vegan Calzone Verdure. Plus, the Carbonara Romana, and their limited edition of Halloween Smoky Dough Balls.

Diners are invited to gather their friends & family for good times this Autumn at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Coptic Street, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - TRAFALGAR SQUARE
Average member score
4.4 7
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Rhys said "Great food, excellent location!
Friendly staff. Not overly busy (at 1pm on a Thursday in September). Food was delicious."
Read more
M said
" Good service and ease of using tastecard"
Read more
Sara said
" Enjoyable and peaceful"
Read more
Penny said "Good Food & Service
Honestly priced decent food. Great for light pizza options for those watching weight too! Our..."
Read more
RP said "Good Service Late @ Night
We arrived having been the theatre at 10:25 we where seated promptly and we had drinks and food..."
Read more
TC said "Excellent Service...
.....food was nice and came quickly. Doesn't have contactless payment yet."
Read more
Heather said "Good Night Out
Really enjoyed a good night out with a friend. Good atmosphere and service"
Read more
  • Rhys said: "Great food, excellent location!
    Friendly staff. Not overly busy (at 1pm on a Thursday in September). Food was delicious. "
    Posted 1 year, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Good service and ease of using tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said:
    " Enjoyable and peaceful "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Penny said: "Good Food & Service
    Honestly priced decent food. Great for light pizza options for those watching weight too! Our waitress karolina was attentive and smiley throughout "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RP said: "Good Service Late @ Night
    We arrived having been the theatre at 10:25 we where seated promptly and we had drinks and food at the table 10:40 - Couldn't complain the staff where very helpful and attended to our every needed "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TC said: "Excellent Service...
    .....food was nice and came quickly. Doesn't have contactless payment yet. "
    Posted 3 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Heather said: "Good Night Out
    Really enjoyed a good night out with a friend. Good atmosphere and service "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Rhys said: "Great food, excellent location!
    Friendly staff. Not overly busy (at 1pm on a Thursday in September). Food was delicious. "
    Posted 1 year, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Good service and ease of using tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said:
    " Enjoyable and peaceful "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Penny said: "Good Food & Service
    Honestly priced decent food. Great for light pizza options for those watching weight too! Our waitress karolina was attentive and smiley throughout "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RP said: "Good Service Late @ Night
    We arrived having been the theatre at 10:25 we where seated promptly and we had drinks and food at the table 10:40 - Couldn't complain the staff where very helpful and attended to our every needed "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TC said: "Excellent Service...
    .....food was nice and came quickly. Doesn't have contactless payment yet. "
    Posted 3 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Heather said: "Good Night Out
    Really enjoyed a good night out with a friend. Good atmosphere and service "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals