Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - ST. MARTIN'S LANE image
PizzaExpress - ST. MARTIN'S LANE image
PizzaExpress - ST. MARTIN'S LANE image
PizzaExpress - ST. MARTIN'S LANE image
PizzaExpress - ST. MARTIN'S LANE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - ST. MARTIN'S LANE

Autumn has arrived and PizzaExpress has brought back some all-time favourites bursting with flavour!

Their signature Calzone is back and better than ever, with the new Calzone ´Nduja and vegan Calzone Verdure. Plus, the Carbonara Romana, and their limited edition of Halloween Smoky Dough Balls.

Diners are invited to gather their friends & family for good times this Autumn at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Coptic Street, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - ST. MARTIN'S LANE
Average member score
4.7 14
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Charlotte said "Great pizza!
Lovely food! Plus our waitress was very kind and helpful"
Read more
MARTYN said "A quick stop
Service good food good what do you expect. :-)"
Read more
Emanuel said "Quick, Easy, Good Service
Booked online, friendly staff excellent service. Highly recommend."
Read more
Fiona said "Good food
Food was good, service was good. Monday evening so pretty quiet."
Read more
Danielle said "Great Meal All Thanks To Alex
Had a great meal tonight at Pizza Express all thanks to Alex! He was very attentive and always..."
Read more
Viki3539 said "Great Place
Great place, lovely staff, easy to use Tastecard."
Read more
Andy said
" All good
I"
Read more
Debbie said "Yum!
Delic!"
Read more
" Good"
Read more
C'è said "Excellent
Zydre was excellent
Best service we had in a pizza express"
Read more
Hibba said "Easy
Pleasant atmosphere, friendly guy greeted and took us to our table. Slow to first approach for..."
Read more
Robert said
" Excellent restaurant. Good meal in pleasant
atmosphere"
Read more
" No complaints."
Read more
Linda said
" Great time"
Read more
  • Charlotte said: "Great pizza!
    Lovely food! Plus our waitress was very kind and helpful "
    Posted 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTYN said: "A quick stop
    Service good food good what do you expect. :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emanuel said: "Quick, Easy, Good Service
    Booked online, friendly staff excellent service. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiona said: "Good food
    Food was good, service was good. Monday evening so pretty quiet. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danielle said: "Great Meal All Thanks To Alex
    Had a great meal tonight at Pizza Express all thanks to Alex! He was very attentive and always made sure the food was good and that we had enough to drink! It’s very rare to have such lovely service. Will definitely come back again and will recommend to my friends! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Viki3539 said: "Great Place
    Great place, lovely staff, easy to use Tastecard. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " All good
    I "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debbie said: "Yum!
    Delic! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C'è said: "Excellent
    Zydre was excellent
    Best service we had in a pizza express "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hibba said: "Easy
    Pleasant atmosphere, friendly guy greeted and took us to our table. Slow to first approach for drinks but food came quickly when ordered. Sweet server who checked details when asked about menu details. Overall easy dining experience "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said:
    " Excellent restaurant. Good meal in pleasant
    atmosphere "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " No complaints. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said:
    " Great time "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Charlotte said: "Great pizza!
    Lovely food! Plus our waitress was very kind and helpful "
    Posted 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTYN said: "A quick stop
    Service good food good what do you expect. :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emanuel said: "Quick, Easy, Good Service
    Booked online, friendly staff excellent service. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiona said: "Good food
    Food was good, service was good. Monday evening so pretty quiet. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danielle said: "Great Meal All Thanks To Alex
    Had a great meal tonight at Pizza Express all thanks to Alex! He was very attentive and always made sure the food was good and that we had enough to drink! It’s very rare to have such lovely service. Will definitely come back again and will recommend to my friends! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Viki3539 said: "Great Place
    Great place, lovely staff, easy to use Tastecard. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " All good
    I "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debbie said: "Yum!
    Delic! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C'è said: "Excellent
    Zydre was excellent
    Best service we had in a pizza express "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hibba said: "Easy
    Pleasant atmosphere, friendly guy greeted and took us to our table. Slow to first approach for drinks but food came quickly when ordered. Sweet server who checked details when asked about menu details. Overall easy dining experience "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said:
    " Excellent restaurant. Good meal in pleasant
    atmosphere "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " No complaints. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said:
    " Great time "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals