Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Chimichanga - Ipswich image
Chimichanga - Ipswich image
Chimichanga - Ipswich image
Chimichanga - Ipswich image
Chimichanga - Ipswich image

2 for 1 at Chimichanga - Ipswich

Ready to rethink Tex/Mex?

Packing punches with rip-roaring renditions of the classics as well as brand new creations, you’re gonna love our menu…

Whether it’s a weekday or a weekend, high noon or dusk, fire up the fiesta at Chimi’s. We’ve got lunch menus, sharing dishes, happy hours, awesome mains, epic desserts, and epic desserts.

Your date nights, catch ups and power lunches just found a new home… you’re welcome.

tastecard members can now enjoy the best Tex-Mex this side of the planet at with starters, mains, or desserts 2 for for the price of 1.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer will run from Sunday to Thursday inclusive. This is an offer for 2 people per taste card, with up to 6 with multiple cards and no advance booking will be required. This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, while the Chimichanga restaurant discount will be available in December up until the 14th, at which time it will be unavailable until the 2nd January 2018. This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered(starters (including ‘Nibbles), mains and desserts; on both main and specials menus). Dish exclusions: Festive Specials, Texan Sharing Platter and Sharing Burrito dishes are excluded with the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppingsare not included in this tastecard offer. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered from the restaurant menu (from the starters, including ‘While You Choose’ and ‘Nachotastic’, mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus). This offer excludes sharing dishes, including the Tombstone Platter and Shared Burrito; with the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Extras will be charged at the normal price. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited.

View all reviews
Chimichanga - Ipswich
Average member score
4.8 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Conny said
" The food and service was very lovely and the waitress ANIA was really polite.will definitely go..."
Read more
Yondu said "Tasty But Dead
Food and staff = Mexi-cans
Atmosphere = Mexi-can'ts"
Read more
Naomi said "Very yummy
Delicious food. Excellent service."
Read more
Ryan said "Nice Food, No Atmosphere
Had a nice meal here with my partner before heading to the cinema so we only had a main. The food..."
Read more
  • Conny said:
    " The food and service was very lovely and the waitress ANIA was really polite.will definitely go back . "
    Posted 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yondu said: "Tasty But Dead
    Food and staff = Mexi-cans
    Atmosphere = Mexi-can'ts "
    Posted 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naomi said: "Very yummy
    Delicious food. Excellent service. "
    Posted 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ryan said: "Nice Food, No Atmosphere
    Had a nice meal here with my partner before heading to the cinema so we only had a main. The food was nice and hot also. It was very quick service however the restaurant felt a little dead with lack of character from the waitresses who looked like all they wanted to do was go home! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Conny said:
    " The food and service was very lovely and the waitress ANIA was really polite.will definitely go back . "
    Posted 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yondu said: "Tasty But Dead
    Food and staff = Mexi-cans
    Atmosphere = Mexi-can'ts "
    Posted 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naomi said: "Very yummy
    Delicious food. Excellent service. "
    Posted 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ryan said: "Nice Food, No Atmosphere
    Had a nice meal here with my partner before heading to the cinema so we only had a main. The food was nice and hot also. It was very quick service however the restaurant felt a little dead with lack of character from the waitresses who looked like all they wanted to do was go home! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals