Search
50% off food billBooking requiredAvailable December
View Menu
Beiteddine image

50% off at Beiteddine

Beiteddine is a family run restaurant producing fine, genuine Lebanese cuisine; a style of food that is unique in both quality and taste.

In this small Lebanese house, staff pride themselves on their menu of which every single dish is prepared by a specialist chef with years of experience in creating the most delicious Lebanese Food.

Specialities include tasty selections of hummus with grape leaves, fresh vegetables and pitta, as well grilled meat dishes; including succulent chicken and lamb.

These delicious meals are complimented by excellent service.

Situated near one of the busiest areas of the city, Beiteddine provides a reliable, affordable and relaxing place to dine.

Beiteddine is a house of Lebanese hospitality, where you will find good food with good service in a friendly atmosphere.

Important Information

Please note: You must make a booking at least 2 hours before dining at this restaurant mentioning the tastecard, failure to do so will result in the discount not being valid. This restaurant adds 15% service charge to the bill.

View all reviews
Beiteddine
Average member score
3.2 6
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Linda said
" Very good food, good service."
Read more
Eddie said "Really Very Good!
I am always quite intrigued to read such opposing reviews, so I decided to give this place a try...."
Read more
Maha said "Categorically the worst dining experience I've had in London
No words can describe how terrible my experience was at this restaurant. I've been to many..."
Read more
Jimbob said "Old Style Lebanese
This place seriously needs a refresh
Meat was over cooked
Bread and hummus good Read more
Rob said "Do Not Go!! The Worst Dining Experience!
I attended with family booking a table for Sunday lunch, specifically requesting to use the..."
Read more
Sarah said "Amazing
First time I have ever been to a Lebanese restaurant and if they are all this good it won't..."
Read more
  • Linda said:
    " Very good food, good service. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eddie said: "Really Very Good!
    I am always quite intrigued to read such opposing reviews, so I decided to give this place a try. The booking was for six people on a Saturday evening at 6:30 pm. One of our group is vegan and the menu offered a great choice in this respect.

    I made the booking by telephone and was very specific about using TasteCard. I also checked with waiter as we sat down for the meal. I always to this to avoid the kind of disagreements that you might read about in other reviews.

    When we got there, the only other diners were a party of two, which did worry me slightly, however, within an hour or so, there were several other tables in use and it felt much better.

    The food was delicious! We ordered about eight starters to share and one main course each (plus 3 or 4 bottles of wine) and all of us loved it!

    I would definitely recommend :) "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maha said: "Categorically the worst dining experience I've had in London
    No words can describe how terrible my experience was at this restaurant. I've been to many Lebanese restaurants in London, and never have I had the misfortune of equally abysmal food and service. The food was overcooked and overpriced; for example, the mains do not come with rice and a small plate of boiled rice costs £6.00. The service was below average, the waiter couldn't crack a smile to save his life. It is therefore unsurprising that, despite visiting this restaurant at prime dinner time (7:30pm), we were the only people there. Save your pennies and go elsewhere - it's not worth it, even with the discount. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jimbob said: "Old Style Lebanese
    This place seriously needs a refresh
    Meat was over cooked
    Bread and hummus good
    Service OK. But could be better.
    Needs to move with the times "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Do Not Go!! The Worst Dining Experience!
    I attended with family booking a table for Sunday lunch, specifically requesting to use the tastecard. At the end of the meal (average food at best) the owner got aggressive when I asked to use my taste card. He raised his voice at one of my family members and was shouting loudly at the group, regularly pointing and throwing accusations. Because he failed to hear me on the phone, he called me an outright liar. NEVER EVER EVER WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE. These guys have no idea what customer service is to the point were I was speechless and shocked. I HOPE THIS PLACE CLOSES SHORTLY AND SAVES OTHERS THE PAINFUL EXPERIENCE "
    Posted 4 years, 16 days ago...
    14 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Amazing
    First time I have ever been to a Lebanese restaurant and if they are all this good it won't be the last it was amazing thank you. Staff lovely and food was served quickly and was all wonderfully prepared. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    2 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Linda said:
    " Very good food, good service. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eddie said: "Really Very Good!
    I am always quite intrigued to read such opposing reviews, so I decided to give this place a try. The booking was for six people on a Saturday evening at 6:30 pm. One of our group is vegan and the menu offered a great choice in this respect.

    I made the booking by telephone and was very specific about using TasteCard. I also checked with waiter as we sat down for the meal. I always to this to avoid the kind of disagreements that you might read about in other reviews.

    When we got there, the only other diners were a party of two, which did worry me slightly, however, within an hour or so, there were several other tables in use and it felt much better.

    The food was delicious! We ordered about eight starters to share and one main course each (plus 3 or 4 bottles of wine) and all of us loved it!

    I would definitely recommend :) "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maha said: "Categorically the worst dining experience I've had in London
    No words can describe how terrible my experience was at this restaurant. I've been to many Lebanese restaurants in London, and never have I had the misfortune of equally abysmal food and service. The food was overcooked and overpriced; for example, the mains do not come with rice and a small plate of boiled rice costs £6.00. The service was below average, the waiter couldn't crack a smile to save his life. It is therefore unsurprising that, despite visiting this restaurant at prime dinner time (7:30pm), we were the only people there. Save your pennies and go elsewhere - it's not worth it, even with the discount. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jimbob said: "Old Style Lebanese
    This place seriously needs a refresh
    Meat was over cooked
    Bread and hummus good
    Service OK. But could be better.
    Needs to move with the times "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Do Not Go!! The Worst Dining Experience!
    I attended with family booking a table for Sunday lunch, specifically requesting to use the tastecard. At the end of the meal (average food at best) the owner got aggressive when I asked to use my taste card. He raised his voice at one of my family members and was shouting loudly at the group, regularly pointing and throwing accusations. Because he failed to hear me on the phone, he called me an outright liar. NEVER EVER EVER WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE. These guys have no idea what customer service is to the point were I was speechless and shocked. I HOPE THIS PLACE CLOSES SHORTLY AND SAVES OTHERS THE PAINFUL EXPERIENCE "
    Posted 4 years, 16 days ago...
    14 out of 15 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Amazing
    First time I have ever been to a Lebanese restaurant and if they are all this good it won't be the last it was amazing thank you. Staff lovely and food was served quickly and was all wonderfully prepared. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    2 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals