Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - East Dereham image
Prezzo - East Dereham image
Prezzo - East Dereham image
Prezzo - East Dereham image
Prezzo - East Dereham image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - East Dereham

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included, as well as sharing dishes and olives. The offer is also not valid on set menus, special menus, the festive set menus and children’s menu. Although, Festive dishes are included when ordered from the à la carte menu. The tastecard restaurant offers are valid from Sunday to Friday. Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day are excluded. The following Prezzo restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer - Belfast, Stowmarket, Euston, Glasshouse Street, Kings Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue. Prezzo Wembley is also excluded from the offer on event days. Tesco tokens or takeaway sales are not permitted within the tastecard restaurant deals. This is an offer for 6 people per tastecard. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited.

View all reviews
Prezzo - East Dereham
Average member score
4.7 20
Diner rating
Excellent
15
Very good
3
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Malcolm said
" Very nice food"
Read more
Malcolm said "Good Food
Another exceptional meal"
Read more
Ian said
" Really enjoyable, service was excellent from everyone."
Read more
Malcolm said
" Very nice meal and excellent service"
Read more
Malcolm said
" Excellent"
Read more
Malcolm said "New Card Not Arrived
My new card had not arrived but the confirmation had been sent so was able to use old card with..."
Read more
Malcolm said "Staff Under Pressure
Unfortunately the service was not up to the normal standard due to the restaurant being full"
Read more
Malcolm said "Staff Under Pressure
Unfortunately the service was not up to the usual standards but they were pushed with a full..."
Read more
Malcolm said
" Once again very good"
Read more
Malcolm said
" Once again very good"
Read more
Vanessa said "Dereham Prezzo
Lovely evening fab food, great atmosphere and staff were attentive without over doing it! Went on..."
Read more
Malcolm said "Delicious
Exceptionally good tasty food as usual and very pleasant staff"
Read more
Malcolm said "Good Evening
Good food, nice staff"
Read more
Malcolm said "Great Food
Very tasty meal , very friendly service,great restaurant"
Read more
Peter said "Great food rather already looking worn
The food and service were good.

The floor dirty along with raised surround."
Read more
Malcolm said
" Food was very nice."
Read more
Stephen said
" Excellent as always."
Read more
John said
" Nice food, nice venue. Good addition to local eating places"
Read more
Stephen said "Great Experience.
Super evening with great food and service."
Read more
HELEN said "Relaxed
A relaxed and pleasant atmosphere. Food as good as always :-)"
Read more
  • Malcolm said:
    " Very nice food "
    Posted 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "Good Food
    Another exceptional meal "
    Posted 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Really enjoyable, service was excellent from everyone. "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said:
    " Very nice meal and excellent service "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "New Card Not Arrived
    My new card had not arrived but the confirmation had been sent so was able to use old card with the proof "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "Staff Under Pressure
    Unfortunately the service was not up to the normal standard due to the restaurant being full "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "Staff Under Pressure
    Unfortunately the service was not up to the usual standards but they were pushed with a full restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said:
    " Once again very good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said:
    " Once again very good "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vanessa said: "Dereham Prezzo
    Lovely evening fab food, great atmosphere and staff were attentive without over doing it! Went on the Sunday and following Wednesday. Will def be back again soon "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "Delicious
    Exceptionally good tasty food as usual and very pleasant staff "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "Good Evening
    Good food, nice staff "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "Great Food
    Very tasty meal , very friendly service,great restaurant "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Great food rather already looking worn
    The food and service were good.

    The floor dirty along with raised surround. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said:
    " Food was very nice. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said:
    " Excellent as always. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Nice food, nice venue. Good addition to local eating places "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Great Experience.
    Super evening with great food and service. "
    Posted 3 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HELEN said: "Relaxed
    A relaxed and pleasant atmosphere. Food as good as always :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Malcolm said:
    " Very nice food "
    Posted 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "Good Food
    Another exceptional meal "
    Posted 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Really enjoyable, service was excellent from everyone. "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said:
    " Very nice meal and excellent service "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "New Card Not Arrived
    My new card had not arrived but the confirmation had been sent so was able to use old card with the proof "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "Staff Under Pressure
    Unfortunately the service was not up to the normal standard due to the restaurant being full "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "Staff Under Pressure
    Unfortunately the service was not up to the usual standards but they were pushed with a full restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said:
    " Once again very good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said:
    " Once again very good "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vanessa said: "Dereham Prezzo
    Lovely evening fab food, great atmosphere and staff were attentive without over doing it! Went on the Sunday and following Wednesday. Will def be back again soon "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "Delicious
    Exceptionally good tasty food as usual and very pleasant staff "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "Good Evening
    Good food, nice staff "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "Great Food
    Very tasty meal , very friendly service,great restaurant "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Great food rather already looking worn
    The food and service were good.

    The floor dirty along with raised surround. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said:
    " Food was very nice. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said:
    " Excellent as always. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Nice food, nice venue. Good addition to local eating places "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Great Experience.
    Super evening with great food and service. "
    Posted 3 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HELEN said: "Relaxed
    A relaxed and pleasant atmosphere. Food as good as always :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals