tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
View Menu
Romulo Café image
Romulo Café image
Romulo Café image
Romulo Café image
Romulo Café image

2 for 1 at Romulo Café

With restaurants spanning across several continents, Romulo Café now comes to London, bringing the unsung hero of oriental food; Filipino cuisine.

Inspired by the legacy of the renowned former President of the United Nations General Assembly General Carlos P. Romulo, his granddaughter, Sandie Romulo Squillantini, first opened a Romulo Café in Manila in 2009, and the runaway success of the restaurants is sure to be repeated in the London dining scene.

With an four distinct dining areas all created by Design Director Karen Soriano and the kitchen filled with passionate chefs guided by the gifted Chef Lorenzo, Romulo Café is a restaurant that is sure to provide an exquisite experience with each visit.

Members who call in advance with their tastecard can enjoy the sumptuous fare served at a splendid price, making it nigh on impossible to think of a reason not to enjoy something from each section of the menu.

Start the feast with one of the fantastic appetisers, such as the enchanting Bangus Pate, a smoked milkfish spread enriched with orange puree and caviar, the traditional Patotim, a steamed bun filled with slow cooked duck, and the eclectic ensemble that is The General’s Combo Platter, which offers a tantalising taste of various starters; perfect for starting a group meal.

The main event features a concise, yet carefully crafted, list of delectable dishes to choose between. Particularly noteworthy choices include the rich Lola Virginia’s Chicken Relleno, a roasted chicken stuffed with ground pork, chorizo and raisins, the sublime Binagoongang Pata, a deboned crispy pork leg with a tomato shrimp sauce and aubergine salsa, and the heavenly Lola Felisa’s Canton, a refreshing medley of crispy canton noodles with shitake mushrooms and babycorn.

Also offering a wealth of divine desserts, diners visiting Romulo Café shan’t leave disappointed.

View all reviews
Romulo Café
Average member score
4.4 21
Diner rating
Excellent
15
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Gram said "So So
Me and my husband loves sisig and we were so excited to see it on the menu. We were so surprised..."
Read more
Israel said "Top notch!
Trinidad and her team were just incredible! Über attentive table service, exceptional food and a..."
Read more
J said "Quality Savings
I always go to romulos with my family. Service is always exceptional, especially Rhea. (Very..."
Read more
JOHN said "Excellent food
Feels like home"
Read more
Nikki said
" Today was my second time at Café Romelo. The first time I came with a large group and the service..."
Read more
Poofy said "Good Food
Went there for lunch with my husband and toddler. We had crispy pata, sinigang, adobo rice,..."
Read more
Patricia said
" We booked this restaurant on the day for a large group. We ordered the starter only then to be..."
Read more
Pmo said "Good Value
Really liked the Romulo Cafe. The flavours and textures were not like any I'd had in a..."
Read more
Grazyna said "Expect to be left with the 'bitter taste'
Reading reviews on here I was excited to go to this place with my friends.
We went with..."
Read more
Xavi said "Super!
Great tine every time! Food, service, atmosphere all five star! Try the Ribs!"
Read more
Cavallini said "Uaaaalllllll
Outstanding!!! Every thing was perfect
I will be back!

Jolly good"
Read more
" Very nice food and atmosphere. Staff very helpful and friendly. Will come back for sure!"
Read more
BT said "Lovely
Great service and food, pricey without a taste card but with the high quality and delicious food,..."
Read more
Mark said "Good With The Tastecard
Few options for vegetarians, really good ceviche."
Read more
Laney said "Worth visiting.
Atmosphere was very good. Service was great. Food was superb. Never been so stuffed due to big..."
Read more
cyrus said
" This is a hidden gem and I am very happy to have discovered. We were on our way to see a play and..."
Read more
cyrus said
" This is a hidden gem and I am very happy to have discovered. We were on our way to see a play and..."
Read more
Agne said
" Visited Romulo Cafe recently for dinner and it was a a very enjoyable experience. The food was..."
Read more
Bebe said "Good Food!
We decided to visit this restaurant because of the promo leaflet given out at the recent concert..."
Read more
James said "Great Food
Worth visiting, food was great as was staff. Obviously a successful place, as was full of locals..."
Read more
" A taste of Filipino cuisine!!"
Read more
  • Gram said: "So So
    Me and my husband loves sisig and we were so excited to see it on the menu. We were so surprised when the dish arrived as it was in a very small portion, cold with egg on top which looks like it was cooked yesterday. I asked the waitress and she said it was meant to be cold - would have been nice if she informed us from the beginning it was meant to be like that! Who would like to eat cold sisig/fat?!!!
    The price is a little bit expensive for the size portion using taste card helped a lot, though using taste card you would need to order dishes that are good for 4 even if it was just 2 of us!
    Kare-kare is not bad but the meat can be made more tender.
    Pandesal was great! We had a take away and I thought it was the best pandesal I've ever had for a while. "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Israel said: "Top notch!
    Trinidad and her team were just incredible! Über attentive table service, exceptional food and a great cosy atmosphere. She made some fantastic recommendations and me the Mrs were over the moon with the outcome! Couldn't be happier with this place! "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Quality Savings
    I always go to romulos with my family. Service is always exceptional, especially Rhea. (Very funny girl). Food is great! Nice place to meet up with friends and family. "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOHN said: "Excellent food
    Feels like home "
    Posted 1 month, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said:
    " Today was my second time at Café Romelo. The first time I came with a large group and the service was immaculate. The food was well prepared and served hot, the servers were very attentive, and the ambiance was wonderful. The manager made sure everything ran smoothly and carefully explained the terms of the Taste Card. She was so professional that I thought she was the owner. Today I visited again after having had such wonderful time on my previous visit. I was graciously greeted by the host and throughout my time there I had the opportunity to chat with the owner and manager. Everyone made sure I enjoyed my meal and that I was well taken care of. What made it even more special was that it was my birthday, so I could not have picked a better place to enjoy a nice dinner. Café Romelo is the epitome of service! "
    Posted 3 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Poofy said: "Good Food
    Went there for lunch with my husband and toddler. We had crispy pata, sinigang, adobo rice, garlic fried rice, turon and sansrival for dessert. I love the mains and rice! This is Coming from a filipino too! Really tasty, big serving and presentation was very good. I didnt like the calamansi juice though, it taste like soda rather than a healthy juice as its supposed to be. Sansrival was also meh. Staff are very nice. I agree though that the 50p charity charge was weird! And we got charged 2.50 for bottle water although we only got tap! I inly noticed it after we left the resto. "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patricia said:
    " We booked this restaurant on the day for a large group. We ordered the starter only then to be approached by the owner (??) who then tried her very best to coerce us into ordering less. We were told that the dishes were so big that we only had to order eight for a group of eleven people. She spoke to four people at our table and told a different story every time. She tried everything she could to not honour the taste 241
    We decided to order our own main dishes and a few of us were shocked at what we received. As she had not gotten her way in persuading us to order less we received tiny portions of what should have been a sharing platter for supposedly two people. I received three small ribs at a cost of nearly £18 with a tiny bowl of coleslaw, no sides. Without the taste card this would have been unacceptable.
    The waiting staff were good, the food average and the owner/host absolutely shameful, hovering over our table trying to change our minds was not acceptable.
    This restaurant was such a let down. Don't subscribe to the taste scheme if you are not going to honour it.
    I will not be going back to this restaurant. "
    Posted 4 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pmo said: "Good Value
    Really liked the Romulo Cafe. The flavours and textures were not like any I'd had in a restaurant before. The portions are huge. The mains really are sharing size and I'm a big eater! This makes it exceptional value as well as being delicious. I'll be back because I was so full from my starter and main I didn't get to try one of their inventive desserts. Definitely give it a go but make sure you take an appetite! "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grazyna said: "Expect to be left with the 'bitter taste'
    Reading reviews on here I was excited to go to this place with my friends.
    We went with the intention to use the tastecard, but most of he dishes are the 'sharing platters' that the tastecard does not apply to, we have been told. The rest of the 'single dihes' were all with nuddles and it was about 5 options to choose from...
    The quality of food was terrible! We ordered 2 sharing platters: chicken stuffed with pork and roast chicken, then crispy squid, garlic fried rice and sweet potato fries. The 'crispy squid' did not even look like it: it appeared as some sort of curly fries and tasted like plastic wire covered in batter saturated with oil. One on the chicken dishes was OK but served cold and the other tasted bitter. Everything was covered with oil even the rice!
    But the real surprise was at the end! We got the bill to discover they charged us £0.50 for some charity, without asking our permission plus 12.50 % of the service charge!!
    I was so embarrassed in front of my friends and did not want to argue with the staff so we just paid but it left me with the feeling of massive disappointment!
    I think the Tastecard should take the ' Romulus Cafe' out of their offer as it is pointless!
    Avoid this place!! "
    Posted 5 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Xavi said: "Super!
    Great tine every time! Food, service, atmosphere all five star! Try the Ribs! "
    Posted 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cavallini said: "Uaaaalllllll
    Outstanding!!! Every thing was perfect
    I will be back!

    Jolly good "
    Posted 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice food and atmosphere. Staff very helpful and friendly. Will come back for sure! "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BT said: "Lovely
    Great service and food, pricey without a taste card but with the high quality and delicious food, and the saving with the taste card, definitely worth it. Would highly recommend. "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Good With The Tastecard
    Few options for vegetarians, really good ceviche. "
    Posted 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laney said: "Worth visiting.
    Atmosphere was very good. Service was great. Food was superb. Never been so stuffed due to big serving. Its a must try. "
    Posted 7 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • cyrus said:
    " This is a hidden gem and I am very happy to have discovered. We were on our way to see a play and decided to try this place out. In all honesty I did not have huge expectations as I thought this place was a cafe and that the food would be the usual semi edible cafe fare. I was very wrong, on all counts.
    As we entered the meticulously clean, tastefully decorated premises we were welcomed by the manager and sat to our table. The list of cocktails is impressive and so is the way that they serve them. We had a starter each and two sharing mains. The food was beautifully served, tasted really delicious and the service was great.The portions are really generous and in spite of stuffing myself to within an inch of my life I could not finish my chicken.
    Above all the service was excellent. Highly reccomend this place. "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • cyrus said:
    " This is a hidden gem and I am very happy to have discovered. We were on our way to see a play and decided to try this place out. In all honesty I did not have huge expectations as I thought this place was a cafe and that the food would be the usual semi edible cafe fare. I was very wrong, on all counts.
    As we entered the meticulously clean, tastefully decorated premises we were welcomed by the manager and sat to our table. The list of cocktails is impressive and so is the way that they serve them. We had a starter each and two sharing mains. The food was beautifully served, tasted really delicious and the service was great.The portions are really generous and in spite of stuffing myself to within an inch of my life I could not finish my chicken.
    Above all the service was excellent. Highly reccomend this place. "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Agne said:
    " Visited Romulo Cafe recently for dinner and it was a a very enjoyable experience. The food was both delicious and interesting, and with Tastecard the bill was more than reasonable. Our visit was made exceptional by the manager, who found time for every diner and had a warm & convivial manner. I had a cocktail which was beautifully presented, and we were offered help with choosing the dishes from the menu. Judging from the website, the restaurant is one of the four - the other three based in Philippines, so I'd guess that the food is authentic. It definitely tastes good! Although the restaurant is far from my home area, I intend to return time and again because both me and my dining companion had such an amazing time. Highly recommended! "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bebe said: "Good Food!
    We decided to visit this restaurant because of the promo leaflet given out at the recent concert of a Filipino rock singer. We didn't know until we got there that it accepted tastecard. As walk-in customers, it was understandable that they would not accept tastecard without a booking but my husband and I were hungry and had the 20% discount promo anyway! So I would suggest making a booking in advance if you're going to use your tastecard! They won't accept a walk-in tastecard especially on a Saturday!

    The staff were wonderful! All in comfortable casual uniform! I asked about their specialities! We were recommended the crispy beef short ribs, crispy pata, pork sisig and tinapa roll! The pandesal (bread) was to die for! Just loved it. No charge for that! San Miguel beer is a must for every Filipino man :-). Hubby had two bottles whilst I had the Imelda cocktail. Good presentation of food! Will visit again and try other food next time. Have already recommended to my friends and relatives! Some may find it a little pricey without tastecard! "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great Food
    Worth visiting, food was great as was staff. Obviously a successful place, as was full of locals on a Saturday lunch! "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A taste of Filipino cuisine!! "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Gram said: "So So
    Me and my husband loves sisig and we were so excited to see it on the menu. We were so surprised when the dish arrived as it was in a very small portion, cold with egg on top which looks like it was cooked yesterday. I asked the waitress and she said it was meant to be cold - would have been nice if she informed us from the beginning it was meant to be like that! Who would like to eat cold sisig/fat?!!!
    The price is a little bit expensive for the size portion using taste card helped a lot, though using taste card you would need to order dishes that are good for 4 even if it was just 2 of us!
    Kare-kare is not bad but the meat can be made more tender.
    Pandesal was great! We had a take away and I thought it was the best pandesal I've ever had for a while. "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Israel said: "Top notch!
    Trinidad and her team were just incredible! Über attentive table service, exceptional food and a great cosy atmosphere. She made some fantastic recommendations and me the Mrs were over the moon with the outcome! Couldn't be happier with this place! "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Quality Savings
    I always go to romulos with my family. Service is always exceptional, especially Rhea. (Very funny girl). Food is great! Nice place to meet up with friends and family. "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOHN said: "Excellent food
    Feels like home "
    Posted 1 month, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said:
    " Today was my second time at Café Romelo. The first time I came with a large group and the service was immaculate. The food was well prepared and served hot, the servers were very attentive, and the ambiance was wonderful. The manager made sure everything ran smoothly and carefully explained the terms of the Taste Card. She was so professional that I thought she was the owner. Today I visited again after having had such wonderful time on my previous visit. I was graciously greeted by the host and throughout my time there I had the opportunity to chat with the owner and manager. Everyone made sure I enjoyed my meal and that I was well taken care of. What made it even more special was that it was my birthday, so I could not have picked a better place to enjoy a nice dinner. Café Romelo is the epitome of service! "
    Posted 3 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Poofy said: "Good Food
    Went there for lunch with my husband and toddler. We had crispy pata, sinigang, adobo rice, garlic fried rice, turon and sansrival for dessert. I love the mains and rice! This is Coming from a filipino too! Really tasty, big serving and presentation was very good. I didnt like the calamansi juice though, it taste like soda rather than a healthy juice as its supposed to be. Sansrival was also meh. Staff are very nice. I agree though that the 50p charity charge was weird! And we got charged 2.50 for bottle water although we only got tap! I inly noticed it after we left the resto. "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patricia said:
    " We booked this restaurant on the day for a large group. We ordered the starter only then to be approached by the owner (??) who then tried her very best to coerce us into ordering less. We were told that the dishes were so big that we only had to order eight for a group of eleven people. She spoke to four people at our table and told a different story every time. She tried everything she could to not honour the taste 241
    We decided to order our own main dishes and a few of us were shocked at what we received. As she had not gotten her way in persuading us to order less we received tiny portions of what should have been a sharing platter for supposedly two people. I received three small ribs at a cost of nearly £18 with a tiny bowl of coleslaw, no sides. Without the taste card this would have been unacceptable.
    The waiting staff were good, the food average and the owner/host absolutely shameful, hovering over our table trying to change our minds was not acceptable.
    This restaurant was such a let down. Don't subscribe to the taste scheme if you are not going to honour it.
    I will not be going back to this restaurant. "
    Posted 4 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pmo said: "Good Value
    Really liked the Romulo Cafe. The flavours and textures were not like any I'd had in a restaurant before. The portions are huge. The mains really are sharing size and I'm a big eater! This makes it exceptional value as well as being delicious. I'll be back because I was so full from my starter and main I didn't get to try one of their inventive desserts. Definitely give it a go but make sure you take an appetite! "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grazyna said: "Expect to be left with the 'bitter taste'
    Reading reviews on here I was excited to go to this place with my friends.
    We went with the intention to use the tastecard, but most of he dishes are the 'sharing platters' that the tastecard does not apply to, we have been told. The rest of the 'single dihes' were all with nuddles and it was about 5 options to choose from...
    The quality of food was terrible! We ordered 2 sharing platters: chicken stuffed with pork and roast chicken, then crispy squid, garlic fried rice and sweet potato fries. The 'crispy squid' did not even look like it: it appeared as some sort of curly fries and tasted like plastic wire covered in batter saturated with oil. One on the chicken dishes was OK but served cold and the other tasted bitter. Everything was covered with oil even the rice!
    But the real surprise was at the end! We got the bill to discover they charged us £0.50 for some charity, without asking our permission plus 12.50 % of the service charge!!
    I was so embarrassed in front of my friends and did not want to argue with the staff so we just paid but it left me with the feeling of massive disappointment!
    I think the Tastecard should take the ' Romulus Cafe' out of their offer as it is pointless!
    Avoid this place!! "
    Posted 5 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Xavi said: "Super!
    Great tine every time! Food, service, atmosphere all five star! Try the Ribs! "
    Posted 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cavallini said: "Uaaaalllllll
    Outstanding!!! Every thing was perfect
    I will be back!

    Jolly good "
    Posted 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice food and atmosphere. Staff very helpful and friendly. Will come back for sure! "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BT said: "Lovely
    Great service and food, pricey without a taste card but with the high quality and delicious food, and the saving with the taste card, definitely worth it. Would highly recommend. "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Good With The Tastecard
    Few options for vegetarians, really good ceviche. "
    Posted 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laney said: "Worth visiting.
    Atmosphere was very good. Service was great. Food was superb. Never been so stuffed due to big serving. Its a must try. "
    Posted 7 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • cyrus said:
    " This is a hidden gem and I am very happy to have discovered. We were on our way to see a play and decided to try this place out. In all honesty I did not have huge expectations as I thought this place was a cafe and that the food would be the usual semi edible cafe fare. I was very wrong, on all counts.
    As we entered the meticulously clean, tastefully decorated premises we were welcomed by the manager and sat to our table. The list of cocktails is impressive and so is the way that they serve them. We had a starter each and two sharing mains. The food was beautifully served, tasted really delicious and the service was great.The portions are really generous and in spite of stuffing myself to within an inch of my life I could not finish my chicken.
    Above all the service was excellent. Highly reccomend this place. "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • cyrus said:
    " This is a hidden gem and I am very happy to have discovered. We were on our way to see a play and decided to try this place out. In all honesty I did not have huge expectations as I thought this place was a cafe and that the food would be the usual semi edible cafe fare. I was very wrong, on all counts.
    As we entered the meticulously clean, tastefully decorated premises we were welcomed by the manager and sat to our table. The list of cocktails is impressive and so is the way that they serve them. We had a starter each and two sharing mains. The food was beautifully served, tasted really delicious and the service was great.The portions are really generous and in spite of stuffing myself to within an inch of my life I could not finish my chicken.
    Above all the service was excellent. Highly reccomend this place. "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Agne said:
    " Visited Romulo Cafe recently for dinner and it was a a very enjoyable experience. The food was both delicious and interesting, and with Tastecard the bill was more than reasonable. Our visit was made exceptional by the manager, who found time for every diner and had a warm & convivial manner. I had a cocktail which was beautifully presented, and we were offered help with choosing the dishes from the menu. Judging from the website, the restaurant is one of the four - the other three based in Philippines, so I'd guess that the food is authentic. It definitely tastes good! Although the restaurant is far from my home area, I intend to return time and again because both me and my dining companion had such an amazing time. Highly recommended! "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bebe said: "Good Food!
    We decided to visit this restaurant because of the promo leaflet given out at the recent concert of a Filipino rock singer. We didn't know until we got there that it accepted tastecard. As walk-in customers, it was understandable that they would not accept tastecard without a booking but my husband and I were hungry and had the 20% discount promo anyway! So I would suggest making a booking in advance if you're going to use your tastecard! They won't accept a walk-in tastecard especially on a Saturday!

    The staff were wonderful! All in comfortable casual uniform! I asked about their specialities! We were recommended the crispy beef short ribs, crispy pata, pork sisig and tinapa roll! The pandesal (bread) was to die for! Just loved it. No charge for that! San Miguel beer is a must for every Filipino man :-). Hubby had two bottles whilst I had the Imelda cocktail. Good presentation of food! Will visit again and try other food next time. Have already recommended to my friends and relatives! Some may find it a little pricey without tastecard! "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great Food
    Worth visiting, food was great as was staff. Obviously a successful place, as was full of locals on a Saturday lunch! "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A taste of Filipino cuisine!! "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall